plor20:

It sounds like fan made...AI voice? This doesn't sound like the letter JC wrote for Tencent's promotion.

No idea, though whoever made this, is aware that the drama ends up with XY returning to QS town and not to the ocean. "If one day there's no place for you to go, there is still our home in QS town". 

"再次回到“回春堂”
小夭为什么又做回玟小六?
Returning to "Hui Chun Clinic" once more.
Why did Xiao Yao become Wen Xiao Liu again?"

The video is obviously fan made, but XL's voice is kinda genuine and the text does offer a good explaination on some things. 

blabla100:

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/fzCe2dB8G3fnDgfD/

Anyone knows what is this? 

Looks like a fan video.

plor20:

It sounds like fan made...AI voice? This doesn't sound like the letter JC wrote for Tencent's promotion.

No, it isn't the letter that Tan Jian Ci / XL wrote for that promo with the rest of the male leads.  And yes, it sounds like an AI voice, or someone else.  It isn't Tan Jian Ci.

blabla100:
No idea, though whoever made this, is aware that the drama ends up with XY returning to QS town and not to the ocean. "If one day there's no place for you to go, there is still our home in QS town".

"再次回到“回春堂”
小夭为什么又做回玟小六?
Returning to "Hui Chun Clinic" once more.
Why did Xiao Yao become Wen Xiao Liu again?"

The video is obviously fan made, but XL's voice is kinda genuine and the text does offer a good explaination on some things.

Yes, indeed, some stuff from the book, that most aren't aware of.  Though he also says she can go to the ocean, where they spent 37 years.

What I find amusing is that XL is saying in their next life he wants them to be a gay couple.  Did the maker not remember that WXL is a man?

So what is  XL actually gay, so he gave up on XY not because she is princess but because she is woman now hahaha

insideout91:

So what is  XL actually gay, so he gave up on XY not because she is princess but because she is woman now hahaha

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7LC6R3rj15/?igsh=MTR6N3hjYmdiaTdnbg==

Explanation 

insideout91:

Explanation 

hahahahahahahhaha.......funny.....

XY said the Demons don't understand man and woman...only male and female. So XL loved XY requardless of what gender or sex she was...(ಥ﹏ಥ)

plor20:

XY said the Demons don't understand man and woman...only male and female. So XL loved XY requardless of what gender or sex she was...(ಥ﹏ಥ)

Okay, let him be bi hehe ??

OK, ladies. Some apparent spoilers for Season 2. Read at your ơn risk.

The source supposedly a special screening of episode 5 of Season 2. The scene where XY waits for XL on the beach, she wears red. At the same time, XL is sitting in their seashell staring at the Crystal Ball. He is also wearing red. . They are giving us crumbs because they are f-ing everything else up.

HeadInTheClouds:

The source supposedly a special screening of episode 5 of Season 2. The scene where XY waits for XL on the beach, she wears red. At the same time, XL is sitting in their seashell staring at the Crystal Ball. He is also wearing red. . They are giving us crumbs because they are f-ing everything else up.

DEAD!

HeadInTheClouds:

Hey. You got my attention now.

insideout91:

So what is  XL actually gay, so he gave up on XY not because she is princess but because she is woman now hahaha

Ya I mean, she/he did seem more interesting as a man. I keep saying they should have had the guts to cast a man lololol

Or I'm projecting because I'd be hella gay if I were a man (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞╭∩╮

nathsketch:

Ya I mean, she/he did seem more interesting as a man. I keep saying they should have had the guts to cast a man lololol

Or I'm projecting because I'd be hella gay if I were a man (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞╭∩╮

I liked her as WXL , but XY just nooooo, she like become different person 

insideout91:

Yep. Annoying and lacking balls. Oh well. 

insideout91:

lol... that would be a funny take.   But no, I think XL is bi.  He likes women, and XY, whatever gender.

insideout91:

Explanation 

OMG.  I love this!  And Mama Lulu has done the other Disney movies!  I'm totally following this and reading later.

plor20:

XY said the Demons don't understand man and woman...only male and female. So XL loved XY requardless of what gender or sex she was...(ಥ﹏ಥ)

Exactly.

You notice, all the sex metaphors for YaoLiu were in Qing Shui arc.  And once she became the princess, it was all about what she THOUGHT a woman should act like.  Like, it was okay for XL to walk in WXL's dreams, but not in a girl's dreams?  And how she wouldn't let him drink from her neck anymore, because 'it was different, now that I am woman.'  Like XY didn't know EXACTLY what was going on in those neck biting scenes.  Heck, like even Jing knew.

THIS is probably why we got robbed of the whirlpool and rolling around on the beach scene, as well as the intimacy of the 37 years in the sea shell scene.

insideout91:

She did seem to.  I've been thinking about this a bit more and what Tong Hua is trying to say about gender.  Just need to gather the thoughts and see if I can make an argument.

Kokuto:

She did seem to.  I've been thinking about this a bit more and what Tong Hua is trying to say about gender.  Just need to gather the thoughts and see if I can make an argument.

Yep , I mean she was so brave , honest, didn't tolerate any buls**t  

Compare how weak her character looks now