Elise:

Him smirking at the end lol

Elise, I'll copy your gifs and post them on the wet thread. ?

nathsketch:
Girl, please ? Mondays are already traditionally bad. The first thing I read in the morning and now my week is ruined LOLOLOL

I did say this probably wouldn't be to your liking nathsketch ^^" 

It's mainly intended for novel readers who liked the novel and don't want to see Tong Hua's story altered... but that also want XY to become aware of and appreciate more of what XL did for her before she dies and for the two of them to have some kind of romantic and (hopefully) satisfying reunion.  

nathsketch:
Anyway, keep up the good work!

<3

AH :
I did say this probably wouldn't be to your liking nathsketch ^^"

Yeah, you did. But as usual, I keep getting my hopes up. I dislike being such a hopeful person. 

Could someone please stop him from dressing his dogs with my country's official colors? 

This is definitely not helping me.

LMAO,  I can't get a break ?

Kokuto:
You know. STARING at these two gifs, I think I may have to watch this scene again. Look at how XL stops reaching for XY when she reacts like he's going to hit her face. And it looks like his expression changes, hardens, then he grabs her roughly and bites. Like he didn't expect that reaction and didn't like it.

IIRC, putting aside the hotness, which is hard to do, the reactions and emotions of this scene really jumped all over the place. Cause she acts afraid, here, but she isn't, cause he actually calls her a liar and she explains she isn't afraid of his biting. And then isn't this also where she ends up drawing on his face?!

yep it is ahahha. I was planning on posting that passage from the novel today. it's one of my faves

This is one of those moments Xiang Liu will look back on and laugh. Xiao Yao drawing on Xiang Liu's face.

???

In the middle of the night, Xiao Liu climbed on top of Xiang Liu’s body and he opened his eyes. Xiao Liu grabbed his neck and laughed wildly “You’re using your power to heal yourself, right? Don’t interrupt and stop now otherwise you’ll exacerbate your injury and may even lose all your powers and lose all thought.” Xiang Liu closed his eyes.

Xiao Liu slapped his left cheek “How about I whip you 40 times?” Xiao Liu slapped his right cheek “You stupid demon, you’re not afraid of pain. If I cut off your left arm you’ll probably roast it with your right arm and eat it.”

“Hee hee…..” Xiao Liu jumped off the pallet and ran to the kitchen to grab some coal from the stove. He slithered back to the room and jumped on the pallet and hooted “Even you have a day like this! Don’t be angry and focus on healing your injury, don’t let me distract you!” Xiao Liu grabbed the coal and started carefully drawing over Xiang Liu’s face.

After Xiao Liu was done and approved of the results, he grabbed his precious mirror and put it in front of Xiang Liu’s face “Take a look but don’t get mad and ruin your healing energy flow.” Xiang Liu opened his eyes which were sharper than knives but Xiao Liu was on a roll “Look!”

Inside the mirror, under Xiang Liu’s left eye was three more eyes, under his right eye was three more eyes, and there was one more eye on his forehead. Xiao Liu counted “One, two three……….a total of nine.”

Xiao Liu used his blackened fingers to rub those eyes until it became heads and he turned nine eyes into nine heads. Xiang Liu stared at him and Xiao Liu furrowed his brows “I really can’t imagine what nine heads looks like. One of these days you have to show me your true form!” Xiang Liu’s lips moved and he wordlessly mouthed “I am going to devour you.”

Xiao Liu used his dirty fingers to rub on his lips “If you don’t mind it being so dirty then go ahead and eat!”

Chapter 3

Elise:

This is one of those moments Xiang Liu will look back on and laugh. Xiao Yao drawing on Xiang Liu's face.

???

So so cute lol

“These two strands of hair” hahah precious

This thread needs more love. It's second to last on the replies.

In the drama, Xiang Liu took Xiao Yao's jug and used it for his own drinks for years: https://twitter.com/Berries2002/status/1693552334725365987

I never noticed before until someone in the main comments section mentioned it. Dang.

Elise:

In the drama, Xiang Liu took Xiao Yao's jug and used it for his own drinks for years: https://twitter.com/Berries2002/status/1693552334725365987

I never noticed before until someone in the main comments section mentioned it. Dang.

When I think there's nothing else to be found out about him... ?

Snowdrop Meadow:

https://youtu.be/VigT5D01P4A?feature=shared&t=5292

The more scenes you watch, the more details you catch eg. during the cave scene, where XL gets aroused by XY, XL's ears are red (I timestamped it in the link above). 

Heueheueheueheu that's so cute!

Great finding!!