Romans_Revenge:

Y’all get this, after Jing & XY gets married and leave the city…they settle elsewhere, Jing prepares the meal one day and as they eat,XY tells Jing,’ Jing’er I have something to tell you’ & Jing replies,’what is it?’ Then XY continues,‘I’m pregnant’. It ends there with Jing beaming with smiles. 

I just wish they’ll pull something like this?.

"Jing'er "Lol  I can see you have been watching lots of Chinese drama  lol 

Romans_Revenge:

Ha! I said this before that I wouldn’t be surprised if he becomes a Dior ambassador, now look at that ?

Queen Purple:

Just want to share this with you guys: 

Congrats Deng Wei for being the new brand ambassador of Dior China!!! https://twitter.com/dailydengwei/status/1722546254352380097?t=a9vH7-s98Wvx4uOoQpTCaA&s=19

Winny Aye:

Yess....I hope he becomes Dior Ambassador ..looking forward to it♡

emis:

Happy for him!

Sharing your joy too !

<3                                                         Monsieur Dior/AlwaysGentleman

Elegant and handsome in  his suit 

https://youtube.com/shorts/JMGUVI_Gn7Q?si=nZVQCi-Hl5RmttgD

Elegant and handsome in  his suit 

https://youtube.com/shorts/JMGUVI_Gn7Q?si=nZVQCi-Hl5RmttgD

I love that song so much 

Lucky Scrunchy:

I think Deng Wei is so uniquely beautiful, stunningly so.

Winny Aye:

Hi.

Yes Deng Wei has this unique..and also he brought out perfect Jing from the the novel...♡♡

Winny Aye:
They had quite similarities, ambitions for power.

FL thoughts on love & marriage.

ZX: " Love can’t feed hunger nor provide warmth ".

Jing: No measures for him.

(as for others it's non verbalized).

Symbolika1:

J'adore :D!

I especially love his style in this pic...lol..congratulations ...new ambassador for dior china..♡♡

and yep love that foxy lady you share...miss the fox and the hound..

Romans_Revenge:

@winny

Also may I add that, FL knew XY doesn’t love him but as long as he treats her right & is his only woman she’s good. XY on the other hand was willing to be in a loveless marriage for ZX & also because FL had promised to only be with her, so she thought,oh well, since I couldn’t get the man I love,lemme settle with someone else as long as he treats me right.

Jing broke down her walls & she was completely vulnerable to him, he’s the first & only man to soften her heart to the point she gave all of herself & heart to him. It’s no wonder why she couldn’t move on, I mean if you’re the guy who broke down my walls & showed me how to truly love & lose my guard down,off course I’d find it difficult to move on even tho I still have a glimmer of hope you’ll come back to me. She could’ve dated someone else but she didn’t cos Jing really made her feel loved,vulnerable,spoiled & also gave not only her body but her soul to him.

yes after Jing, she didnt think much about success in love anymore or not much i guess. Im sure she felt spoiled and happiness with jing. And yes her heart &soul belong to jing definetly in the way she longed for him.

Symbolika1:

FL thoughts on love & marriage.

ZX: " Love can’t feed hunger nor provide warmth ".

Jing: No measures for him.

(as for others it's non verbalized).

very good comparison ...all those scenes ♡♡

Winny Aye:

+

Her yearning for Jing, exceeded what anyone had thought, and scared even herself.

Every time she thought that, she will never get to see him again, can never hear him speak, everything about him will have nothing to do with her, he will no longer appear in her life; this pain, made Xiaoyao feel that, she rather remain in her dream and never wake.
Xiaoyao said in a low voice ” I thought everything was in my control, but it turns out, emotions can’t be controlled at all.”  

The only thing she can control at that point is (back to this)=>

Fan edit=> New role in future ? :D

Winny Aye:

I write less, but I illustrate more :D *hugs* Winny!:D

Symbolika1:

Fan edit=> New role in future ? :D

Wow this is gorgeous 

TinaL:

Wow this is gorgeous 

Yes! <3

The ring that Brand Ambassador #DengWei wore to #Dior’s #ArtNDior event is sold out ! :D

The ring that Brand Ambassador #DengWei wore to #Dior’s #ArtNDior event is sold out ! :D Lol!