Winny Aye:

well theres enemy to frenemy ...it still like that till near end...thats how i see it. but he helps her life like a mentor out of love....which is cool, yaojing appreciated it

but yep theres xiaoqi to yaojing as couple throughout ...

Agree. 

Winny Aye:
Lol another long writing ...

Dear Winny <3

Thank you for sharing  here your insightful analysis and interpretation of the relationships in "Lost You Forever."! 

Your points regarding the deep emotional connection between Xiao Yao and Tushan Jing, their natural attraction, wich we are brought to see started right from the begining (our latest post here :D), and the profound impact of their relationship are so well told. 

It's evident that their love bond is significant and enduring throughout the narrative. You aptly highlighted the emotional depth and the longing Xiao Yao feels during their separations (be it death/traps/setting/ family mess - emphasizing the impact of their relationship has on her. 

Similarly, your insights into Xiang Liu's portrayal as a heroic figure, fulfilling his love for Xiao Yao despite the complexities of his own goals, provide an positive view on that character's trajectory. His sacrifice and dedication to Xiao Yao, despite not being reciprocated that far, show you (I too) respect that character :). CX sitting on the throne, myriad of womans by his side, but not her was another heroic way to do his best. The closure of those two ML are both deep and strong. 

I  am very touched (<3 again) with your engagement/comitment to this beautifull love story and your deep feelings for all the emotional landscapes Xiao Liu/Xiao Yao and  Yeshiqi/Tushan Jing have to go through=>  till their happy end. Their degree of hapiness cannot be shadowed by other characters wishes and lifes. They are the main rulers of each others heart. CX beloved gege has grown up, Jing is the:

"I am here". He is her loved and desired pivotal man. So while many are heroic, TSJ is her only heart hero, the only one that will conquer it, the only one she is eager to share/confess her love.

Her love.  

Thank you winny <3 

dtsj_sapphire:

trueeee. every reread or rewatch, the impact is still there. we're so loving them this much, even their heartbreak. and yes, so happy it had a drama ver when i get to know this and already an eng trans'd novel. ?

That's  why on don't get  when people say that thre story is boring. 

"I do not understand how can anyone interpret one true love of Xiao Yao another man than Tushan Jing."

It us because the majority of those who interpret it  DID not take into account XY / WXL feeling, thoughts, actions.   

Most of them focus on their fav actions ONLY..

That's  why we get stupid comment like If ...... had confessed  TSJ would not have had  no chance. Statement like that dismiss WXL/XY agency in the story.  They treat her as a thing who has no will no opinion and above all cannot make her own  choice based on her want.

Winny Aye:

the fanart...lol giving me yaojing 18+ scene ..from Hani7 Pinterest page

Definitely a 18+ ?, looks more like we are about to get naughty ? . Girrrll, I can see your bra tho ?

Winny Aye:

@Symbolika1

:D  => Ch.1! :

"He  took the cloth and started washing himself. From the neck down to the chest down to the stomach and finally lower towards his legs.

Xiao Liu’s eyes followed his hand when suddenly he turned to the side and munched loudly on the duck neck, making crunch crunch sounds.

The man’s eyes opened and he looked towards Xiao Liu. The sunlight shone through the window and bathed Xiao Liu in light. His cheeks were red and it was illuminated by the sunlight like a piece of beautiful jade with red spots on it."

thats only starting point ?

Wait, XY was checking YSQ out while he was taking a bath??…oh myyyy ?

I'm sorry I keep seeing  comments about how when xiao yao is being physically intimate with jing, she always has xl on her mind. As someone who only read the later part of the novel, was there ever a time when she was kissing jing while thinking about xl? Did I miss something? 

dtsj_sapphire:

imho, it didn't progress or go any further whatever that is there, so it's not really that, but of course, just my thoughts. im sure "others" won't agree. 

back to yaojing:}}

Exactly this. 

TinaL:

I'm sorry I keep seeing  comments about how when xiao yao is being physically intimate with jing, she always has xl on her mind. As someone who only read the later part of the novel, was there ever a time when she was kissing jing while thinking about xl? Did I miss something? 

Lmao no,never. XY’s mind was too infatuated with Jing that after their breakup, she kept dreaming of her time & kisses with Jing to the point she didn’t wanna wake up from her dream. lol the dunderheads will always twist & manipulate words.

lol it’ll always be funny to me, cos if it’s not XY chose Jing cos he was a “spare” then it’s she didn’t “love” him or XY loved the other guy or she thinks of the serpent while being with Jing. Pfft give us a break,will ya????. This is how people spread lies then when they’re caught, they try to pin the blame on you???. 

TinaL:

I'm sorry I keep seeing  comments about how when xiao yao is being physically intimate with jing, she always has xl on her mind. As someone who only read the later part of the novel, was there ever a time when she was kissing jing while thinking about xl? Did I miss something? 

I never saw this.  Not in drama not in the novel .

In the novel she thinks of Jing and how he is now not available  so she does not need to fulfill the promise anymore before deciding to kiss XL to get some air when they are in the ocean.  Xl of course reject  her offer because he wants her to breath underwater.

Maybe they are referring  to the part where she wants to share air with TSJ and he refuses. She was thinking about XL and how he took her to see the ocean  and she wanted to share th experience with Jing. Jing refuse  her kiss. When she asked him why I think he tells her something like " you did not have me in your eye at that moment.

Honestly it was no big deal because XY wanted to experience the ocean sighting with TSJ her lover. Loool. That's what was important to her  and what TH wrote.

emis:

Every time when I watched this video and listen, I get tears in my eyes, is so emotional for me. the part where he is waiting by the seashore then the sea rose, meaning he wait for long time. that kiss was very passionate.

Exactly  that. And the words  oooh my TSJ crying  when she  broke  up with him.