In this world only Xiao Yao loves her little fox wholeheartedly.  The world doesn't understand his worth but she does. The world thinks she settles for him, that she can do better, but only she understands what a treasure Jing is. And it's fine with her if they don't understand because what if the world see what she sees, will they snatch him away from her. He's hers after all.

ella:

In this world only Xiao Yao loves her little fox wholeheartedly.  The world doesn't understand his worth but she does. The world thinks she settles for him, that she can do better, but only she understands what a treasure Jing is. And it's fine with her if they don't understand because what if the world see what she sees, will they snatch him away from her. He's hers after all.

True & we’re about to see how important Jing is to her. XY is about to show the viewers how much she loves Jing & she’ll wait for him no matter long it takes for him to come back to her. Her grief & vengeance will be the breaking point

MimiLy:

is it me or there seems to be a rush based on the upcoming trailer? Ep 17 trailer shows Jing and XY still happy and flirting but Ep 18 shows XY's wedding. So it feels like Jing and XY final happy moments + Jing fighting his brother+ jing's death + XY crying and searching for Jing in the water + XY fainting + wedding is all happening in 2 episodes? I hope it doesn't feel rushed because it already sound very rushed

Yes they are rushing  because helas jing is not important 

can anyone tell me where the fox jade came from? i can't seem to place it

ella:

It’s from the tushan clan family,representing the nine fox tail tribe. Jing probably gave it to her

FTCU:

It’s from the tushan clan family,representing the nine fox tail tribe. Jing probably gave it to her

thank you

ella:

Jing gave to her in S1 E13 when they were on the run from Cangxuan... she was meant to hold it and his car - sorry i mean his heron will come pick her up... but becos CG budget we never see Jing's mount ever...
So anyway yeah its one of their love tokens... nice to see it appear again in S2... means Xiaoyao had been keeping it all along even during their breakup...

My head hurts from crying for a full episode. Yang Zi is amazing, you can feel her every sadness, her overwhelming grief, her anger at the situation, her desperate stubbornness to hang on to a sliver of hope that Jing will come back to her. That little craze laugh when she realized Xuan killed Jing because of her. 

soTreeD:

Jing gave to her in S1 E13 when they were on the run from Cangxuan... she was meant to hold it and his car - sorry i mean his heron will come pick her up... but becos CG budget we never see Jing's mount ever...
So anyway yeah its one of their love tokens... nice to see it appear again in S2... means Xiaoyao had been keeping it all along even during their breakup...

Now I remember, thank you for this. It's a nice throwback at least, since we didn't get the unfinished bracelet.

ella:

My head hurts from crying for a full episode. Yang Zi is amazing, you can feel her every sadness, her overwhelming grief, her anger at the situation, her desperate stubbornness to hang on to a sliver of hope that Jing will come back to her. That little craze laugh when she realized Xuan killed Jing because of her. 

I know. She was about to have her happy ending and it got taken from her. CX will regret this,he’s already regretting it.

Man,I feel soo bad for XY. She’s hurting,the grief,the madness..it’s like she wants to bury herself in a hole and never come out,after finding out what CX did

MimiLy:

haha the hashtag #Tu Shanjing I am the servant of your whole family and #Tu Shanjing did not pay homage to Xiaoyao’s parents! are trending on weibo

Omg, hahahahha!

MimiLy:

nope, at least not any at the moment. Tbh, I was soooo excited for them to finally kiss cause it felt like it's been forever, but they had to zoom out T__T.  The BTS kiss scene was a lot more romantic and passionate: https://x.com/foxy_dengweiD/status/1813425579741577544/video/2

The BTS kiss scenes is always much better .

ella:

Jing has the least amount to do but he’s the one trending, people are rightly pissed off on weibo especially because they made xl bow to xy's parents portrait. Because they scrapped the whole pre-honeymoon trip, they made cx there when xy saw her mom, and they made xl be the one to visit the voodo king instead of xy and jing. 

Dear Jing, I sometimes wish you're a little ruthless and a little selfish because you don't deserves all this.

Side notes: if yl shippers are so desperate, they should just watch/read once promised. Th pointedly trying to show that xy is not her mom. This is not an enemy turned into lovers tropes. Been there done that.

True! Hahha I I'm interested to read the novel of once promised that to watch that series 

FTCU:

Man,I feel soo bad for XY. She’s hurting,the grief,the madness..it’s like she wants to bury herself in a hole and never come out,after finding out what CX did

She was devastated about it.. ..I was a bit scared  the way XY talked, she's really in pain and mad and as if she really wanted to kill CX . That scene was so heavy..