MimiLy:

haha the hashtag #Tu Shanjing I am the servant of your whole family and #Tu Shanjing did not pay homage to Xiaoyao’s parents! are trending on weibo

It is so sad. Is the kiss trending at all  or XL ? 

peng-peng:

It is so sad. Is the kiss trending at all  or XL ? 

nope, at least not any at the moment. Tbh, I was soooo excited for them to finally kiss cause it felt like it's been forever, but they had to zoom out T__T.  The BTS kiss scene was a lot more romantic and passionate: https://x.com/foxy_dengweiD/status/1813425579741577544/video/2

Jing has the least amount to do but he’s the one trending, people are rightly pissed off on weibo especially because they made xl bow to xy's parents portrait. Because they scrapped the whole pre-honeymoon trip, they made cx there when xy saw her mom, and they made xl be the one to visit the voodo king instead of xy and jing. 

Dear Jing, I sometimes wish you're a little ruthless and a little selfish because you don't deserves all this.

Side notes: if yl shippers are so desperate, they should just watch/read once promised. Th pointedly trying to show that xy is not her mom. This is not an enemy turned into lovers tropes. Been there done that.

ella:

Jing has the least amount to do but he’s the one trending, people are rightly pissed off on weibo especially because they made xl bow to xy's parents portrait. Because they scrapped the whole pre-honeymoon trip, they made cx there when xy saw her mom, and they made xl be the one to visit the voodo king instead of xy and jing. 

Dear Jing, I sometimes wish you're a little ruthless and a little selfish because you don't deserves all this.

Side notes: if yl shippers are so desperate, they should just watch/read once promised. Th pointedly trying to show that xy is not her mom. This is not an enemy turned into lovers tropes. Been there done that.

In the novel hes the only one who got to bow her parents..in the series ..they made others bow except him.. and yet im so .....angry with that galaxy..as to humilate Jing as letting him make that stupid childplay tent and then letting CX made the galaxy illusion.. like really.. this is a slap.. i dont mind if they let him die and let either cx or xl end up with Xy.. Seriously i'd prefer that. 

Not to say throughout they made characters say like Jing is useless.. weak, indecisive ..suicide.... lol ..haters have been attacking him throughout this last year those delicious words (those are not in novel).. i now agree to who say..jing is just a joke.

Wait..i found it yesterday   from X wetv official..

What with that sad emoji.. are they saying  hes such a loser...

My head is exploding.. I need to take a break for now..

Theres been saying about whether  Jing paid for FFB to teach Xy archery...

I did not find this scene in novel yet.. but in drama in ep29 from Season... FFB wanted Jing help to send good to Qing Shui town...and so Jing offered to pay for it as FFB teaching archery to XY.

What episode will be his fight with Hou?

Winner_is_King:

What episode will be his fight with Hou?

Probably todays episode

is it me or there seems to be a rush based on the upcoming trailer? Ep 17 trailer shows Jing and XY still happy and flirting but Ep 18 shows XY's wedding. So it feels like Jing and XY final happy moments + Jing fighting his brother+ jing's death + XY crying and searching for Jing in the water + XY fainting + wedding is all happening in 2 episodes? I hope it doesn't feel rushed because it already sound very rushed

@Winny24  haha at least the emoji is cute !

also going to put this here for some positivity:
"Deng Wei and Tu Shanjing alone account for 3 of the top 5 hot search topics on the Internet, with each hot search reading volume exceeding 100 million. They have been ranked No. 1 on the list of roles in the current dramas for 9 consecutive days."

FTCU:

Probably todays episode

Noo I'm not ready for that also I can't wait a whole weekend for him to come back T T

MimiLy:
XY crying and searching for Jing in the water

Want to see that also the bit where she finds the half-crafted bracelet... like that scene :)

MimiLy:

also going to put this here for some positivity:
"Deng Wei and Tu Shanjing alone account for 3 of the top 5 hot search topics on the Internet, with each hot search reading volume exceeding 100 million. They have been ranked No. 1 on the list of roles in the current dramas for 9 consecutive days."

That's great news, thanks for sharing!

I had to stop watching just now after XY and Jing's kissing scene,  then XL feeling Jing kiss him on the lips was a bit much, haha. It really spoiled the sweet scene between XY and Jing.

Winner_is_King:

Want to see that also the bit where she finds the half-crafted bracelet... like that scene :)

Probably won’t be in there lol. Let’s all half ass watch the drama

FTCU:

Probably won’t be in there lol. Let’s all half ass watch the drama

I had my hopes during the long year wait but now I've watched these badly done scenes and cuts I guess it won't be a problem at all for them to cut this small moment out *sigh*