peng-peng:

TH was involved. She let them butchered all the characters. XY is no more dumb than in , XL is a pathetic simp XC is  extra ... Jing is none existant except for smiling sweetly at XY .  

You’ve summed up everything.cos this has turn into some high school drama lmao,XL in the novel is clear headed than drama xl,he looks too pathetic & love sick,whiles CX looks obsessive! Like don’t they have a war to fight? Why follow XY who’s busily with her fiancé making medicine? Since Jing doesn’t say much,the ones where he’s supposed to talk,has been given to xl including his OWN fucking lines & scenes. That’s favoritism! Tong Hua really is showing her favoritism 

MimiLy:

ALSO HIM IN CHI CHEN'S PLACE BOWING WHEN IT SHOULD'VE BEEN JING BOWING? no wonder some people are pissed off in weibo. YETT, YETTTT, there are still YaoLiu stands who are saying XL isn't getting enough screen time, like WHAT  MORE DO YOU WANT WHEN jing scenes are already robbed and gave to CX and XL?? Drama only watchers that will never read the novel will probably think XY is meant to be with XL with that's just the production crew's bias @___@!!!  sorry for the rant, the amount of disrespect the production team is showing to Jing and the obvious Bias to XL is making my blood boil.

Some yaolui fans are very excited about this scene saying finally it shows that XL was meant for her since he is the only one who bowed to her parents . Lmao but helas it is what it is.   Also I now think XL will not die. 

MimiLy:

the intentional non candid XL scenes are starting to piss me off. As if Jing highlighted scenes aren't already being cut, when we finally get to see them kiss, it was less than 5 secs and they immediately pan the screen to XL dedicated double the time to him "feeling" the kiss. WTFFF

Noticed that. Frustrating. 

FTCU:

You’ve summed up everything.cos this has turn into some high school drama lmao,XL in the novel is clear headed than drama xl,he looks too pathetic & love sick,whiles CX looks obsessive! Like don’t they have a war to fight? Why follow XY who’s busily with her fiancé making medicine? Since Jing doesn’t say much,the ones where he’s supposed to talk,has been given to xl including his OWN fucking lines & scenes. That’s favoritism! Tong Hua really is showing her favoritism 

Some are now saying that is the true story she wanted to tell.

peng-peng:

Some yaolui fans are very excited about this scen saying finally it shows that XL was meant fir her since he is the onky one who bia to her parents . Lmao but helas it is what it is.   Also I now think XL will not die. 

That part is him showing respect since his foster father fought alongside him and is also fighting on his side. But CX & XY bowing is suppose to be XY & Jing instead. They’re basically misleading the viewers,which isn’t good. I’m one episode away from dropping it honestly 

MimiLy:

ALSO HIM IN CHI CHEN'S PLACE BOWING WHEN IT SHOULD'VE BEEN JING BOWING? no wonder some people are pissed off in weibo. YETT, YETTTT, there are still YaoLiu stands who are saying XL isn't getting enough screen time, like WHAT  MORE DO YOU WANT WHEN jing scenes are already robbed and gave to CX and XL?? Drama only watchers that will never read the novel will probably think XY is meant to be with XL with that's just the production crew's bias @___@!!!  sorry for the rant, the amount of disrespect the production team is showing to Jing and the obvious Bias to XL is making my blood boil.

Those stans feel lik they're getting less while they're getting more. They want XL screen the whole time, how's that lol

FTCU:

Guys, we’re going to get another kiss. But that’ll happen when Jing come back

Oh yayyy

If I don’t see any improvement in tomorrow’s episodes,I’m dropping it, cos I’m honestly very disappointed in how things have turned out. How this season have been hyped for a year,only for it to look like shit?smfh! They might as well scrap the whole drama and change it to xl & XY since they wanna fucking play in our faces. Tong Hua,I’m very disappointed in you,your fav character is xl,but you shouldn’t have shown your hands that VISIBLY!! A lot of things was meant for Jing,but was given to xl,cos he didn’t appear much in the latter part of the novel. How weak could you be, to be a people’s pleaser? I’m pissed! And the twitter & weibo fans have EVERY right to be mad

What I get is that XL and CX in part 2 in the drama cannot shine on their own unless they are given Jing scenes or lines.   I Can only laugh . At least XL sexenes are not that bad and most are from the novel except the none necessary fan service 

What I get is that XL and CX in part 2 in the drama cannot shine on their own unless they are given Jing scenes or lines.   I Can only laugh . At least XL sexenes are not that bad and most are from the novel except the none necessary fan service 

FTCU:

If I don’t see any improvement in tomorrow’s episodes,I’m dropping it, cos I’m honestly very disappointed in how things have turned out. How this season have been hyped for a year,only for it to look like shit?smfh! They might as well scrap the whole drama and change it to xl & XY since they wanna fucking play in our faces. Tong Hua,I’m very disappointed in you,your fav character is xl,but you shouldn’t have shown your hands that VISIBLY!! A lot of things was meant for Jing,but was given to xl,cos he didn’t appear much in the latter part of the novel. How weak could you be, to be a people’s pleaser? I’m pissed! And the twitter & weibo fans have EVERY right to be mad

Same. To be honest I am not excoet8ng much besise CX dream and XY wedding.  Jing death will be rushed. The fight will be lame since no CGI.

I am not that interested in XY tears when I did not feel her romance to be honest. And they had to make her wear red already for fan service.    Ooh well. 

@peng

Thank you!! Couldn’t have said it any better. The whole red costume was just lame and I had to skip that part cos it was fucking unnecessary like ????? When this drama is over,I’ll give it a 4 rating. Enough of this

I have been rating it low. I swear I do not care anymore. Some  episode like the one she wore red abd XY looked like he got a red pijama I rated it 0.5. I do not care anymore. Why should I when  I feel insulted.  Episode 16 I rated 5 because of the kiss. Ll otherwise I would have given 0.5 as well 

peng-peng:

I truly feel sad of A Nian. Loving a man who desires to be with your sister. He wants your sister so much that jealousy is eating him away.  

Agreed. Her wedding was supposed to be filled with happiness, yet I felt sad watching her wedding scene. It was beautiful as much as she deserved. I just wished it wasn't Cang Xuan at the altar. I am glad that she has come to term and see that Cang Xuan does not love her and will probably never love her the way she wants. I think this acknowledgement will give her less heartbreak and a peace of mind so that she isn't always longing for him. Cang Xuan is really starting to descend to craziness now that he knows he is really losing Xiao Yao. Why can't he be like A Nian and realize that Xiao Yao does not love him and learn to accept her unrequited feelings. 

xiaxia:

Agreed. Her wedding was supposed to be filled with happiness, yet I felt sad watching her wedding scene. It was beautiful as much as she deserved. I just wished it wasn't Cang Xuan at the altar. I am glad that she has come to term and see that Cang Xuan does not love her and will probably never love her the way she wants. I think this acknowledgement will give her less heartbreak and a peace of mind so that she isn't always longing for him. Cang Xuan is really starting to descend to craziness now that he knows he is really losing Xiao Yao. Why can't he be like A Nian and realize that Xiao Yao does not love him and learn to accept her unrequited feelings. 

Exactly. A Nian just settle which is sad. At least she will never expect more therefore will never be hurt over not  getting his love unlike XinYue.   I know in the novel CX does not visit her often l. I cannot remember the frequency but  I remember I felt even more hurt for her.

CX is really loosing it.  I pitty him.

haha the hashtag #Tu Shanjing I am the servant of your whole family and #Tu Shanjing did not pay homage to Xiaoyao’s parents! are trending on weibo