We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Romans_Revenge:

https://x.com/zhanlusi/status/1715976843222765952?s=61
just look at this🥴🥴. This K account & that nat whatever account are the main ones sleeping in the comment section, spewing nonsense even the Yao jing fans avoid there & are more active on twitter,weibo & douyin. This is why I said the fans avoid here.

Yes, who would want to be surrounded by those who loves bashing characters in such ways. Fighting over characters just look stupid. But somehow I start to worry about people mistake Jing's arc of the story. And XL arc I guess.

I have to admit...although I did not find XL a good love interest, I actually find him quite charming. .but his fan made Jing's flaws too big that I also want to dig out the ugly side of him. I know that its not good reason but its actually happen to my feels. 

Again, XY isn’t stupid, she wants a normal life,a husband who’ll stay by her side,have kids,see her grandkids & die happily with her husband. That’s what she wants, she won’t follow a man who is on the opposite side & an enemy, she won’t follow a man who keeps scaring her, she won’t follow a man who’s already planned his death from day 1. She wants to live not die! She’s been alone for centuries & just wants the normal life. She’s not a warrior, she knows it won’t end well with the serpent, she knows if she runs away with him, she’s choosing to be an enemy to 2 kingdoms just when she’s reconciled with her family. To XY FAMILY IS HER 1st priority. She wants a man who’s not an enemy to her kingdom. Jing has been helping CX all this time,never harmed him & even helps XY too so off course she’ll choose Jing cos not only does she love him, he’s helped her from day 1 & spoils her rotten.

Weiwei today OMG the beauty! <3!

Winny Aye:

Yes, who would want to be surrounded by those who loves bashing characters in such ways. Fighting over characters just look stupid. But somehow I start to worry about people mistake Jing's arc of the story. And XL arc I guess.

I have to admit...although I did not find XL a good love interest, I actually find him quite charming. .but his fan made Jing's flaws too big that I also want to dig out the ugly side of him. I know that its not good reason but its actually happen to my feels. 

Actually that K & nat account have made fun of Jing constantly to lift their fav character which is very lame. Only miserable women do that,imagine your friend telling you she’s found a man with the characteristics of Jing, but due to your envy & you being lonely cos you’ve dealt with people like xl & CX, you undermine her relationship & mock her man. Pathetic. Xl has NEVER & will never be a good love interest. He has a lot of flaws, but guess what? They gloss over it & act like Stevie wonder to his antics.

Winny Aye:
I know that its not good reason but its actually happen to my feels. 

.....sometimes you just have to pull the ears of unkind ones :D...

Romans_Revenge:
fav character

my fav is Deng Wei today...arriving to the shooting set <3 

***Xiaojings in the turmoil***

peng-peng:
Any way let enjoy our Jing head of Tushan clan, 17, XY lover, XY husband twice over. 

What else Peng Peng? ...Right!! <3

Winny Aye:
Now I will be back to more YaoJing...

*yihaaaaa* :D!!!!

kayjxy:
I see okay because that surprised me there. Ahahaha, it's fine hehe

Hey You are here too! Better comenting on weiwei here/ easier for me , je n'ai pas a switcher du coup! :D 

Backside view of ouéoué on set today....hmpffff.... :p

even Yz couldn't resist :'( 

****Weiwei THE Hair-killer!!! :D!****

weird me dropping by--

are there purple babies online like here on the thread atm? thankssss

peng-peng:
  The XL ship has been sinking, no, it has sank.

It's a Titanic for him ,more tragedy like-> THAT HE CHOOSES.  But with "Rose" having safely reached the shore with TSJ. They survived it all by her side,  hand in hand undoing all the wrongs, growing in what its take to stay together, and laugh at the horizon where the sun lets its first rays of heat shine through to them.  BECAUSE again, IT's what THOSE CHARACTER CHOICES. We have no other choice but to embrace this fact. 

( the story and the drama are written).  

yeah love this gif too much XD!!!!

dtsj_sapphire:
are there purple babies online like here on the thread atm? thankssss

purple babie? I'm here! What's up ?

Romans_Revenge:
They gloss over it & act like Stevie wonder to his antics.