We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 dtsj_sapphire:
btw, this is sooooo cute? SY related stuff?

Pffff=> The Untamed baby, the untamed

LeafHearts:
You need 2 pairs of similar sized jeans.  A pair of short jeans for the inside.  You can connect permanently by sewing them together, or connect temporarily by using several dozens of small safety pins.  They way how the outer layer folds down, i cannot tell whether he sewed them together or safety-pin connected together.  If i were him, I would sew them together.  His jeans are one and only….  I laughed really hard when i saw that picture.  That was the happy pill of the day!  Thanks again for posting it.  My appreciation for DW went up a level for his creativity.  ? 

He is doing it all by himself. I applause with consideration, cause I'm a mess when it comes to sewing lol!

Romans_Revenge:

And this is why they keep using it against Jing. Xl knew it’d be pointless to snatch a woman who’s already in love when he himself has signed his death warrant. Besides that, he & Jing has been doing business for centuries even before XY came in the picture, so he knows the kind of man Jing is & that’s why he gladly helped in taking XY away from marrying FL, cos 1. He knows XY doesn’t love FL . 2. He knows she’s doing it for CX/ZX sake 3. He also knows XY is still heartbroken over Jing & wants to marry him but can’t.

yessssss. and if he pursued her knowing there's a misunderstanding b/n the two coz he knew there's something going on w/Yiyang and Hou {as i remembered it, something like that} and he knew how deeply hurt she was w/her break up w/ Jing and still took advantage of her situation, wouldn't that stain his being selfless as theyve always overly emphasized? besides, that's one of the things i tried to appreciate abt his char even though i don't consider shipping him w/XY anymore coz of what he's done to her as Xiaoliu and for some other reasons {i know he's a demon and supposed to be that harsh but still he hurt her, that's the point and to me it doesn't sit well but i tried to consider how his rel'ship w/Jing was and that his 'other certain' fans should also try to instead of their nonstop bias that's making everyone lose appetite on the drama and then blame it on Jing stans like they're that innocent}. 

Romans_Revenge:
I know I have 100+ more novels to read, I’ve read The Guardian but only chapter 12, cos I keep getting distracted with other novels lol.

Same :D

Symbolika1:

Pffff=> The Untamed baby, the untamed

Ohhhhhhhhh my brain is on another planet-- thanksssss:⁠-⁠D :⁠-⁠D I haven't watched it that's why not familiar haha.

Romans_Revenge:

Lol that’s Wei wuxian & lan zhan from untamed

jijijiji :⁠-⁠D :⁠-⁠D thanksss haha.

@dtsj_sapphire

Exactly cos now those who enjoy the drama are now having this sour taste in their mouths cos xl fans keep talking trash & I’ve also seen fans saying they’ve lost interest in TJC cos of how toxic his characters fans are, which I think shouldn’t be at all but 🤷🏽‍♀️.  It’s sad that has to happen, cos even i don’t have any problem with TJC, it’s xl I have an issue with. The fans throw rocks,then hide their hands. Call them out on their bull & they say you’re being aggressive 🤦🏽‍♀️.

Winny Aye:

i will not downgrade XL in anyway.  Will respect the guy for his maturity and selflessness. but i cant deny or do not think he wont make good romantic partner by all his actions in lyf. I mean it s questionable. 

same.

Romans_Revenge:

I know I have 100+ more novels to read, I’ve read The Guardian but only chapter 12, cos I keep getting distracted with other novels lol.

ohhh The Guardian? ill search for that, the title seems interesting haha. Haha yesss that happens. :⁠-⁠D i was suppose to continue watching SH too but keep getting distracted by yaojing/Jing/DW stuff haha and couldn't help rewatching lol.

Symbolika1:

I wouldn't say that :) They are Jings . My grandfathers were Jings,my father is a Jing, my husband is a Jing (older one as me :D), my sons are Jings. I'm even partly a kind of Jingy woman :D.  It's all about kindness, and forgiveness (not forgeting), gentleness/delicacy to others and the world. Before Lyf, I could refer our characters to Hobbits from Tolkien, now Yeshiqi is part of my inner world too . Wish you find yours <3

Naaah but they look damn good together.

dtsj_sapphire:

same.

ohhh The Guardian? ill search for that, the title seems interesting haha. Haha yesss that happens. :⁠-⁠D i was suppose to continue watching SH too but keep getting distracted by yaojing/Jing/DW stuff haha and couldn't help rewatching lol.

Yeah it’s a BL tho lol, dunno if it’ll be your taste. I’ve also read heaven’s official blessing but to a certain chapter(I forgot lol)

dtsj_sapphire:
Ohhhhhhhhh my brain is on another planet-

=====> ? This one?

Don't worry I reached the same planet, we should be fine....

Romans_Revenge:
Naaah but they look damn good together.

yeah beautifull pic <3

Romans_Revenge:
Yeah it’s a BL tho lol, dunno if it’ll be your taste. I’ve also read heaven’s official blessing but to a certain chapter(I forgot lol)

Symbolika1:

He is doing it all by himself. I applause with consideration, cause I'm a mess when it comes to sewing lol!

@LeafHearts

You need 2 pairs of similar sized jeans.  A pair of short jeans for the inside.  You can connect permanently by sewing them together, or connect temporarily by using several dozens of small safety pins.  They way how the outer layer folds down, i cannot tell whether he sewed them together or safety-pin connected together.  If i were him, I would sew them together.  His jeans are one and only….  I laughed really hard when i saw that picture.  That was the happy pill of the day!  Thanks again for posting it.  My appreciation for DW went up a level for his creativity.  🙏

Yesssss thanksss for the details (⁠^⁠^⁠)(⁠^⁠^⁠). i suddenly remember the trend on Weibo again "DW is busy after work" and added he's goinh for another DIY, ripping his jeans and sewing them back together, he's cooking, washing his own clothes, and all that stuff one normally does at home, haha that was really funny, his diamonds are so funny and cute at the same time. Haha. But yess thanksss to them being there for him, taking and sharing photos of him so we can all enjoy and be inspired with.*⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠*(⁠^⁠^⁠)

Symbolika1:

I wouldn't say that :) They are Jings . My grandfathers were Jings,my father is a Jing, my husband is a Jing (older one as me :D), my sons are Jings. I'm even partly a kind of Jingy woman :D.  It's all about kindness, and forgiveness (not forgeting), gentleness/delicacy to others and the world. Before Lyf, I could refer our characters to Hobbits from Tolkien, now Yeshiqi is part of my inner world too . Wish you find yours <3

thats very true lol ....Jing represents a normal decent man who loves his family