We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

@dtsj_sapphire

Since you opened the topic for flower yaojing symbolisms then let's get into that then ?? there's quite plenty of them.?

I am very interested, pls elaborate more!

before we dive into the topic of YaoJing flower symbolisms, just another DW related update lol

https://twitter.com/Cpop_Melon/status/1717115468069347393?s=19

Stars attending Dior event on 27th in Shanghai: #WangZiwen, #Dilireba, #JiangShuying, #XiMengyao, #WangJunkai, and #DengWei.

@Romans_Revenge

Magnolia flower is YaoJing’s love language,let’s start from there. XY unconsciously made magnolia pouch for Jing,when she got back from her heart to heart talk with him. Remember he gave her magnolia tea when she came to talk with him?

Oh how can I forget about that pouch. Thanks for the reminder. I sobbed when Jing cried over the torn pouch

Romans_Revenge:

Magnolia flower is YaoJing’s love language,let’s start from there. XY unconsciously made magnolia pouch for Jing,when she got back from her heart to heart talk with him. Remember he gave her magnolia tea when she came to talk with him?

@Susuwatari789

here's one? this'll be on s2, mentioned twice or around three times, i think we've discussed this on s1 so I'll be referring back to what was shared on s1, this is one of the most enjoyable topic id like to be in.?

oh i just mentioned you in that too, haha sorry my msg will be a bit delayed coz im on mdl bad days again loading issues ?

Also even before the magnolia, there were other flowers between them but the magnolia really stuck out through the chapters. Also when XY & left ear were being targeted by Xing Yue, she later saw magnolia flowers & started crying, calling out Jing’s name. Left ear had to gather as many flowers as he can so that she doesn’t pass out,cos that was the only thing keeping her sanity & awake.

Susuwatari789:

@Romans_Revenge

Oh how can I forget about that pouch. Thanks for the reminder. I sobbed when Jing cried over the torn pouch

ahhhh, remembering that scene, that's another pouch though i think coz he'll make him a pouch later on after their deep conversation and sewed little magnolias in it, and she will put the saving pill she made w/much effort and love and w/her blood  for Jing's emergency use.

The thing you mentioned is the first pouch she gave him as Xiaoliu filled herbs to give scent to his clothes coz she didn't like the previous scent on his clothes when she got back to his orig identity as Jing but changed to Shiqi clothes when he meets her in QS town and have that scent she's not familiar w/ and it has the seeds of the first flower he gave her too that she mistaken it as food haha. 

Romans_Revenge:

Also even before the magnolia, there were other flowers between them but the magnolia really stuck out through the chapters. Also when XY & left ear were being targeted by Xing Yue, she later saw magnolia flowers & started crying, calling out Jing’s name. Left ear had to gather as many flowers as he can so that she doesn’t pass out,cos that was the only thing keeping her sanity & awake.

Ahhh! Left ear. I heard that on the leak script (don’t really trust it), Left ear is left out because it is hard to do the CGI. Anyone heard of the rumour?

Romans_Revenge:

Yes <3

dtsj_sapphire:

okay?

mine's this?

:D :D I prefer your version !

Susuwatari789:
@dtsj_sapphire

Since you opened the topic for flower yaojing symbolisms then let's get into that then ?? there's quite plenty of them.?

I am very interested, pls elaborate more!

Romans_Revenge:

yessss thankssss Romans_Revenge, that's the last time i think that the magnolia flower or tree was mentioned linking yaojing, and that's the most painful part that flower was involved w/yaojing. i so wanted to see this in the drama. it's one of the most evidence of xy missing Jing sm like when she thought he died, she couldn't accept it. (⁠T⁠T⁠)(⁠T⁠T⁠)

Symbolika1:

:D :D I prefer your version !

thanks love it too so much energy on it haha. :⁠-⁠D 

dtsj_sapphire:

before we dive into the topic of YaoJing flower symbolisms, just another DW related update lol

https://twitter.com/Cpop_Melon/status/1717115468069347393?s=19

Stars attending Dior event on 27th in Shanghai: #WangZiwen, #Dilireba, #JiangShuying, #XiMengyao, #WangJunkai, and #DengWei.

Ok just before diving, very quick glance lol ...ok i stared quick on the bottom left...ok, now i'm all yours :D (thx for sharing :))

dtsj_sapphire:

yessss thankssss Romans_Revenge, that's the last time i think that the magnolia flower or tree was mentioned linking yaojing, and that's the most painful part that flower was involved w/yaojing. i so wanted to see this in the drama. it's one of the most evidence of xy missing Jing sm like when she thought he died, she couldn't accept it. (⁠T⁠T⁠)(⁠T⁠T⁠)

I'm still stuck with him on that hill...picking up heartbreaked the seeds on the ground, all messed in the grass...