Winny Aye:

Just done with breakfast ?

Yep...and those purple diamonds are ??????

dtsj_sapphire is feeding us with such things. .

Of course we are mostly into DW and Jing....most of us are female species. .so yep..??? we can share about XY and Yanzi too

Not * female species * 😂😂 

TinaL:

Not * female species * ?? 

🤣🤣🤣 Jing fans 💜🦊 

YeShiQi Mr 17 leaves everyday....

And yep those eyes looking at her🦊

Winny Aye:

YeShiQi Mr 17 leaves everyday....

He looks good in green,lol no wonder he’s called yeshiqi 

dtsj_sapphire:

I saw a gif for this❣️ but lost it when I accidentally touched another link and redirected and couldn't find anymore lol

Deng Wei's hands, arms, hands, hands -- {oh I need to stop} rings, bracelets, watch, earrings-

Whoa how come I haven’t seen these pics?  He could be the most popular Chinese male model & be set for life 😉

Winny Aye:

And yep those eyes looking at her🦊

Hehe this scene will always do something to me😏. The way he looked at her & stared at her lips,no wonder she backed up and started yelling chuan zi lol.

Setting up my 🏕️ here. How're y'all doin? Seems like we'll expect season 2 sooner? 🤩

kayjxy:

Setting up my ?️ here. How're y'all doin? Seems like we'll expect season 2 sooner? ?

Yep we are all patiently waiting for it...😅 its long long long.

Winny Aye:

Yep we are all patiently waiting for it...😅 its long long long.

Felt like eternity waiting for season 2 😄

This will be my third stop for the day. It's great to see everyone here. Looks like we'll be camping here more often?💕

kayjxy:

This will be my third stop for the day. It's great to see everyone here. Looks like we'll be camping here more often?💕

I think and hope so too.🦊💜

Romans_Revenge:

Hehe this scene will always do something to me?. The way he looked at her & stared at her lips,no wonder she backed up and started yelling chuan zi lol.

HAHAHA she started it

Winny Aye:

I think and hope so too.??

That's good. Looks like I'll be staying here for a while while I still can

Winny Aye:

And yep those eyes looking at her?

This! The way WXL  could not take it.  He tried though. He tried but it was too much. He run off 🤣He shamelessly  told he "I want YOU" with his eyes.  Even his lips are begging her to kiss.

I blushed at that moment.