Winny Aye:

@Romans_Revenge 

yep paying Evil for evil is not in Jing's character. Personally, I think the way he let go of anger is for healing himself. But he only actually become victim to those who he loves. 

As I was writing a while back for this lol, I admired Jing's way of thinking regarding vengeance. He wanted to end that coz he knew it will just be an endless cycle. He could've killed his brother in one go but decided to cut off his wings coz he knew that it wasn't just the wrath of brother he was facing but also the envy of those who wanted to control the power, influence, and wealth of the Tushan clan  family.

Romans_Revenge:

You’re right, he loved them like they were blood relatives, he felt he belonged there and was happy for the 6+ years he lived in qingshui.

Right. It makes me teary eyed whenever I remember their Qingshui life, life was simple, but they weren't lacking of love and care. They had their difficult moments esp with WXL that worried Shiqi many times {we know them stories there} but overall, it was their happy times together. 

dtsj_sapphire:

Right. It makes me teary eyed whenever I remember their Qingshui life, life was simple, but they weren't lacking of love and care. They had their difficult moments esp with WXL that worried Shiqi many times {we know them stories there} but overall, it was their happy times together. 

lol yeah & I remember when she was mad at shiqi, he tried to apologize but she was acting aloof so he didn’t say anything anymore & kept doing his chores,until XY kept calling him but didn’t say anything…that’s when she realized she was being petty all along.

dtsj_sapphire:

As I was writing a while back for this lol, I admired Jing's way of thinking regarding vengeance. He wanted to end that coz he knew it will just be an endless cycle. He could've killed his brother in one go but decided to cut off his wings coz he knew that it wasn't just the wrath of brother he was facing but also the envy of those who wanted to control the power, influence, and wealth of the Tushan clan  family.

Exactly the cycle of vengeance wouldn’t have ended! Plus he for once was happy he didn’t have any responsibilities when he was YSQ, but had to go back as TSJ cos he knew Hou would’ve harmed Lao mu & the rest if he continued to hide in QS. He’d rather be an open target than him being a coward & involve innocent people. 

dtsj_sapphire:
happy times together. 

Thankfully the story makes a  full circle=> and let them have a brend new final happy time. With the closure "Don't disturb" :D

dtsj_sapphire:

He was a twisted character who allowed himself to be devoured by his anger, depression, frustration, and envy. And that was how his character was designed. Well, in reality, there are siblings who kill each other for inheritance's sake. And that's really worst. Heard news about this before and my my...terrible twisted thinking. 

that's very true...but I still think there should be a bit more scenes on how Hou became who he was..even if he's side character ....because he seemed to love Jing when they were young. There should be more showing of Hou emotion rather than him being this advanturous guy he became as XY has taken him while trying to seduce.

Romans_Revenge:

He was also happy when Jing told him that he knows he’ll never get well wishes from his brother,but will be very sad if FL didn’t wish him well too. FL acted snobbish but was internally smiling. TH should’ve deepened their relationship more. I sometimes feel like TH is not a seasoned writer & she just gives scraps to the characters ??‍♀️ 

I was also into the brotherhood formed in the story. I was looking for more Jing and Feng Long bonding. I think coz it wasn't really the focus of her story but just to add more colors to it that's why TH didn't further those. It may also be to make Jing's character be more understood since they've known each other for a long time and FL knew the old Jing too.

Symbolika1:

Thankfully the story makes a  full circle=> and let them have a brend new final happy time. With the closure "Don't disturb" :D

I am looking forward to that...?

Romans_Revenge:

Also Jing never boasts about the people he’s helped/helping. He could’ve helped your cousin or relative in the past & WILL never tell you.

This is what I like about him and he allowed his friend to get the credits  because  he want to help him realise his ambition.   He is very good friend.   I love it when  he told FL that he gave him what he did not consider as important. But never gave him what is truly important to him and FL as what? And Fl himself  answered Xioa Yao. He is very possessive about his XY. He must have been hurting the day of the wedding. 

dtsj_sapphire:

I wasn't really sure about this ending hatred circle stuff..i have always consider arc here to be Jing does not want to dirty himself with hate . I may have to reread. but from your saying what I understand is that his mom hatred had continue on Hou and if Jing had reacted back with hate, then this can spread to others like corona virus?

Winny Aye:

I am looking forward to that...?

:D Yes yes and yes.

Agreed too that Hou's arc could have been more given . Such a dark character...but than, if we were given his  Granny 's thoughts -particulary when she setted him up =>like " hop go get abused my little grandson..That was a scrap in the drama !(i'm not over this yet ).

Was it ever explain why XY never went back  to see her friends in QS?  I did find it strange and disappointing.   I was very glad that TSJ did lots of time.

peng-peng:

Was it ever explain why XY never went back  to see her friends in QS?  I did find it strange and disappointing.   I was very glad that TSJ did lots of time.

its strange for me too...but i think the reason she was so much into supporting CX/ZX and life at palace that she forget completely about QS??

Winny Aye:

I wasn't really sure about this ending hatred circle stuff..i have always consider arc here to be Jing does not want to dirty himself with hate . I may have to reread. but from your saying what I understand is that his mom hatred had continue on Hou and if Jing had reacted back with hate, then this can spread to others like corona virus?

That corona virus comparison ?. That's a good one. I remember I read somewhere an analysis about Hou's connections and why Jing had to cut off his wings and not just to get rid of him by taking his life. Abt the continuation of revenge, we still have FFYY who loved Hou so much plus they had a son. If he killed Hou, YY will kill him too. I say kill Hou first coz YY had her son and Jing wouldn't want the innocent kid to be left w/o a mother. So if he got rid of Hou and YY will strike back in the fastest way. That kind of thing. Haha

Symbolika1:

:D Yes yes and yes.

Agreed too that Hou's arc could have been more given . Such a dark character...but than, if we were given his  Granny 's thoughts -particulary when she setted him up =>like " hop go get abused my little grandson..That was a scrap in the drama !(i'm not over this yet ).

granny is a total scrap...