Also Jing never boasts about the people he’s helped/helping. He could’ve helped your cousin or relative in the past & WILL never tell you.

@WinnyAye there's one below

Romans_Revenge:

We still haven’t talked about how intelligent Jing is when it comes to businesses. He can go as far to predict what’ll happen & the consequences if you don’t do what he suggests.

Yes. I love how great of a businessman he is. You'll never go poor with him even without his clan leader title or his being the young master. I love how TH added that side of him❣️❣️

Romans_Revenge:

Also Jing never boasts about the people he’s helped/helping. He could’ve helped your cousin or relative in the past & WILL never tell you.

Oh, that's one good thing to note too. He helps but doesn't boast, that's why you can't help yourself fall for someone like Jing ?

@dtsj_sapphire @Romans_Revenge 

yep hes good businessman and skillful in others too..and also I think if he wants anything ..he will be very clever...just Yellow Emperor said ..he's not ambitious and ruthless

i mean many of us YaoJing could say it will be quite scary if he's ruthless

Winny Aye:

Yes! That’s what I’ve been saying cos if Jing decided to be ambitious, he’d be unstoppable, ruthless & feared across the entire realm. With his knowledge, connections & strategy he could’ve ruled the world but that’s not what he wants.

dtsj_sapphire:

@WinnyAye there's one below

Yes. I love how great of a businessman he is. You'll never go poor with him even without his clan leader title or his being the young master. I love how TH added that side of him❣️❣️

Some fail to see that side of him, cos with him around not only are you set for life but will be extremely spoiled too. You don’t have to say it & he’s already done it.

Winny Aye:

yep hes good businessman and skillful in others too..and also I think if he wants anything ..he will be very clever...just Yellow Emperor said ..he's not ambitious and ruthless

Yes. He could if he were ambitious enough. I want to see him play chess with the Y.emp in s2?

Winny Aye:

Romans_Revenge:

Yes! That’s what I’ve been saying cos if Jing decided to be ambitious, he’d be unstoppable, ruthless & feared across the entire realm. With his knowledge, connections & strategy he could’ve ruled the world but that’s not what he wants.

Exactly. And he will not be the Jing that XY fell deeply in love with?

Romans_Revenge:

YEP....i am recalling Jing's intelligence facts...

Winny Aye:

The yellow emperor knew Jing’s tactics & if he wanted to be ambitious, it’d have been easy for him. That’s why he said he’s glad he’s not ambitious but also sad he’s not ambitious too.

Romans_Revenge:

The yellow emperor knew Jing’s tactics & if he wanted to be ambitious, it’d have been easy for him. That’s why he said he’s glad he’s not ambitious but also sad he’s not ambitious too.

Haha. That reaction of the Yellow Emp. I really would want to see how the drama will show that scene?

I also like how FengLong respects & trusts Jing. If he had doubts or any troubles, Jing was always the first person he’d confide in. I think FL knew Hou had something to do with Jing’s disappearance & when he came back he was not the same as before. He knew Hou had something to do with it.

dtsj_sapphire:

Haha. That reaction of the Yellow Emp. I really would want to see how the drama will show that scene?

Me too & also when XY asked them why all the doctors & others were acting strange,Jing wanted to tell her but the yellow emperor stopped him. The way Jing glared at him,XY could see that Jing’s aura wasn’t weak at all,so she had to stand in front of Jing  to block him lol. Then the Y.E. went like you girls are always defending your man ?. I  wanna see that scene.

Winny Aye:

Exactly he will be quite scary if he behaves exactly the ways his haters want him to. And that's something they don't realize because they refuse to see him for what he's. Nor do they want to understand his character. They should actually be glad he's the way he's