TinaL:

https://twitter.com/_LostYouForever/status/1712694791211794918?t=bOwhlb-ZT9ycXLc-9jJH7Q&s=19

Here's the link 

Thanks, it will take few minutes, I wont be commenting firstly!

Here it is!!!! ZE PIC!!

:D There's only one? It's close to be a sweet kiss scenery...

Winny Aye:
I think our candy store is quite fine for now...I will chat with u a bit more about it later...?

Yeeeeeeees! My Inbox is welcoming you as always  :D

Hahahaha the comment on Tw/X on this photo => "At least they didn't break her heart by fake promises,marrying someone else, spyinng and stalking because knows girl loves the demon and not the looser... She risk her life twice for and XL gave her his life... What did the looser do? Commits suicide with her? She only pities him"

And the respons of course :D=>"He gave her his all spirital power so she didn't burn and Xl could save her, and yeah he dies with her and for her, that's true love. "she only pities him"!so she coughs up blood and gets sick ,after breaking up with the man who she only pities! how idiot she is! "

TinaL:

Yes yes yes yes I did. Been trying to post it on here but I'm bad at posting pic on here. I always find it difficult 

Girrrll me too 😂😂😩

Symbolika1:

Here it is!!!!

Incoming love kiss!

New butterflies are incoming <3

Symbolika1:

Here it is!!!!

Yaaaaayyy knew I could always count on you 😌. My sweet sweet Abraham, the look XY is giving Jing says it all.

Symbolika1:

Hahahaha the comment on Tw/X on this photo => "At least they didn't break her heart by fake promises,marrying someone else, spyinng and stalking because knows girl loves the demon and not the looser... She risk her life twice for and XL gave her his life... What did the looser do? Commits suicide with her? She only pities him" 

lol I saw it & I just 🙄🙄😂😂 cos it’s clown tingz. They are free to go burn the sea if that’ll make em feel better.

Symbolika1:

And the respons of course :D=>"He gave her his all spirital power so she didn't burn and Xl could save her, and yeah he dies with her and for her, that's true love. "she only pities him"!so she coughs up blood and gets sick ,after breaking up with the man who she only pities! how idiot she is! "

Lmao this would’ve been my response too, cos which woman coughs up blood, is sick,depressed, heartache & has insomnia for close to a deacade all because of a man she “pities “? Where’s the logic in that? Please be serious 😂😭. It shows how much she loves Jing, cos she would’ve moved on if she didn’t but tadaaa!!! She hasn’t & kept pining for him, even CX knew it all along.

Symbolika1:

well..some kiddi or maybe old kiddie who only watch all XL hotness...but not drama....😅

Symbolika1:

Incoming love kiss!

New butterflies are incoming <3

Romans_Revenge:

lol I saw it & I just ???? cos it’s clown tingz. They are free to go burn the sea if that’ll make em feel better.

Lol I can't see that comment, probably had the user blocked I guess. What's the @?

Symbolika1:

Here it is!!!! ZE PIC!!

Super looking forward to the scene..its like hes going to kiss her ..I hope its passionate serene one like in ep28..😍

Romans_Revenge:

Lmao this would’ve been my response too, cos which woman coughs up blood, is sick,depressed, heartache & has insomnia for close to a deacade all because of a man she “pities “? Where’s the logic in that? Please be serious ??. It shows how much she loves Jing, cos she would’ve moved on if she didn’t but tadaaa!!! She hasn’t & kept pining for him, even CX knew it all along.

And he feels for her from that very moment she SHOW she doesn't pity him, way back in the little hospice, after the night that wrapped Jing's hand covered her for the wax...etc :p ...a long story in the story...