Symbolika1:

Yeah felt like a big stress! :D 

I can help you with image things, even editing (I enjoy Photoshop for fun purpose nothing serious :p), but i Need time! :D

haha it is. no problem, jijiji, ill ask if I need one, but busy w/some other things too here, so I just do edits for fun like my friend's request haha, any output is fine for me, it's my time and effort lol. thanks for the offer though, that's so kind of you😻 ill just wait for Winnyyy's work here🥰. 

dtsj_sapphire:
but don't want to deal w/hardcore types like them anymore, like what  @Romans_Revenge once said, you can never change their minds. so idc abt their interpretations anymore, we have our own purple world to deal with, it's enough to keep us busy.?

Got it now! You did the right choice i guess:) Speeking freely is one thing, brainwashing is next level. We are not here to have preassures of any sort <3

dtsj_sapphire:
ill just wait for Winnyyy's work here?. 

She have already posted them here and there (in the pic Xiojing thread here too).

I suggested her to open here a thread on her own, so she can share her scrapbook as a whole one...what do you think?

dtsj_sapphire:

@Symbolika1

Ok, so they'll join us? They are xiaojingers? they didnt read the book? see the s1?

That part is a mysterie, and here you seem the most breathlless=> looking forward your deep breath and better insight :p!

Cause I don't understand the meaning :D*

No. my friend is. "they" who bothered my friend are not. thought i could address their concern or something but that wasn't their purpose for approaching us. they might've visited the thread already, who knows. just thought they could read the discussions on yaojing here but also thought they might skip pages w/the yaojing scenes that they badmouth all over the thread LOL and DW's beautiful face too lol. but don't want to deal w/hardcore types like them anymore, like what  @Romans_Revenge once said, you can never change their minds. so idc abt their interpretations anymore, we have our own purple world to deal with, it's enough to keep us busy.?

No they are coming for open minding. They are coming just to see what we are doing ...and maybe how dull we are to like such Jing's character. ....see how they are trying to find every fault with him, that's what fixed on their mind...and not the other way around .Some even downgrade on DW acting. i know we have personal taste but good and bad are obvious thing. .. even some YouTube channels I used to watch before said..."in novel we could see XY actually loves XL more..and theres no way she end up with Jing if XL confessed!" Well i dont feel like that when I read the novel. To me its a pity how many novel readers are this much intrigued with XL character. ..Let me repeat again. ..his selflessness are something worth praising. ..but not much to extend of XY should end up with him with the "what if."....So i finally take it that we have different points of views on  romances..that's it...

Gosh..its my sleeping time now...its good to be chatty here...see u tmr...💜

Symbolika1:

blue :D

Just look at how happy XY is, she keeps smiling & blushing acting like she can’t see Jing looking at her 🤭🤭

Winny Aye:

Gosh..its my sleeping time now...its good to be chatty here...see u tmr...?

Yes! *kiss and hugs* Close your mind from non sense, protect yourself :)

Romans_Revenge:
Just look at how happy XY is, she keeps smiling & blushing acting like she can’t see Jing looking at her 🤭🤭

Perfect image for me. Loving compagnions...

Romans_Revenge:

Just look at how happy XY is, she keeps smiling & blushing acting like she can’t see Jing looking at her ??

And this is also where the sexy kiss happened. I see why my girl was yearning & pining for him all this years. I mean who wouldn’t be dreaming of such a hot kiss? Tsk tsk 😏

Symbolika1:

Weibo? Any way this is everywhere, and the other way around too- What can we do? Fan war is not what we seek.

We are wise, we are diamonds=> unbreakable , beautifull as XiaoJings and SERENE.

TH have given us a happy end. Why care about anything that could be changed? I mean even if XL fan base pushed too far , what's the point? It's been filmed already= dead end.

That's my question too, it's already filmed, done. dead end. why do we keep going back, some don't know when to stop as to bother others w/the same arguments, it's even getting personal lol and the words they used, you can feel some bitterness, i guess they just can't move on. anyhoo, im done w/those,them. whatever makes them happy. just don't cross the line and we're fine. for now, eagerly waiting for the concert and S2 updates and rewatching my favorite yaojing scenes to keep me going. enjoying things shared here too is enough.😉

dtsj_sapphire:
That's my question too, it's already filmed, done. dead end. why do we keep going back, some don't know when to stop as to bother others w/the same arguments, it's even getting personal lol and the words they used, you can feel some bitterness, i guess they just can't move on. anyhoo, im done w/those,them. whatever makes them happy. just don't cross the line and we're fine. for now, eagerly waiting for the concert and S2 updates and rewatching my favorite yaojing scenes to keep me going. enjoying things shared here too is enough.?

Hugs s :))

dtsj_sapphire:

That's my question too, it's already filmed, done. dead end. why do we keep going back, some don't know when to stop as to bother others w/the same arguments, it's even getting personal lol and the words they used, you can feel some bitterness, i guess they just can't move on. anyhoo, im done w/those,them. whatever makes them happy. just don't cross the line and we're fine. for now, eagerly waiting for the concert and S2 updates and rewatching my favorite yaojing scenes to keep me going. enjoying things shared here too is enough.?

lol people like that are BOUND to be bitter even in the afterlife🥴. I saw comments some time ago even attacking DW & I’m like you can’t be this stupid?🥴.  I bet you those who attack Jing are either dating a manipulative man, a sadist, a cheater or all 3 🥴. They don’t want peace,always violence…chillleeee I want peace, happiness & to be able to see my grandkids with the man I love & that’s what XY wants. If she didn’t love Jing,would she have decided to be a royal mother at jade mountain? Lmao tsk tsk 😒

But imagine DW’s character with that wavy long hair & neck tattoo?🥵🥵. Please stylist, for the love of Moses give us a V-neck outfit with his wavy hair down & a chest tattoo. 😌

Romans_Revenge:
BOUND

Romans_Revenge:

But imagine DW’s character with that wavy long hair & neck tattoo?🥵🥵. Please stylist, for the love of Moses give us a V-neck outfit with his wavy hair down & a chest tattoo. 😌

Hahaha I sign your petition right now! :D