We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Symbolika1:

Woah He's so cute??❤

Elif:

Woah He's so cute??❤

Welcome Elif! I'm in cooking etc for now :D...but i'll drop by later and read ya all, have fun cause many pages....Will gladly read your comments!

Symbolika1:

Welcome Elif! I'm in cooking etc for now :D...but i'll drop by later and read ya all, have fun cause many pages....Will gladly read your comments!

Thank you so much,I just started reading comments and I'm enjoying it?❤love all your gifs here♡~♡

@Palesun 

don't take Yangzi's words too seriously, she was just trying to keep both parties satisfied. I don't know if you watched "Hello Saturday" but I noticed that when Deng Wei asked questions, her answer was Jing, and when Jianci asked questions, her answer was Xiang Liu.she never answered those questions sincerly,she's smart?

Deng wei's image from tonight ; OMG he is going through a lot of portratization!                              We'll have fun :D!!!!

Elif:

Thank you so much,I just started reading comments and I'm enjoying it?❤love all your gifs here♡~♡

Hahaha! Thx :p i'm mostly a visual person, and as french my eng. can seem very "heavy"/lourd :p so i rather write less and speack with images hahaha! Happy you enjoy our messy thread <3

Elif:
@Palesun 

don't take Yangzi's words too seriously, she was just trying to keep both parties satisfied. I don't know if you watched "Hello Saturday" but I noticed that when Deng Wei asked questions, her answer was Jing, and when Jianci asked questions, her answer was Xiang Liu.she never answered those questions sincerly,she's smart?

Yeah showbusiness is what it is absolutly, they have to satisfy everyone :)

Symbolika1:

Hahaha! Thx :p i'm mostly a visual person, and as french my eng. can seem very "heavy"/lourd :p so i rather write less and speack with images hahaha! Happy you enjoy our messy thread <3

your english is really good I might invent a new language while speaking English ? ignore my mistakes, I'm learning^_^

Elif:

your english is really good I might invent a new language while speaking English ? ignore my mistakes, I'm learning^_^

I don't see any! :D

If there are any YaoJing leak pic, please post it here in the future cos I’m still not over that leak we saw & shared here. It tickles me every time I remember it hehe ?

Symbolika1:

I don't see any! :D

or Ignoring already?❤

Symbolika1:

Deng wei's image from tonight ; OMG he is going through a lot of portratization!                              We'll have fun :D!!!!

He looks so good in black♡♡

Most viewed today: "All she wanted was to have a simple life with a FOREVER companion who will choose her FIRST above everything else. In the end, Xuan gives blessings to this married couple. I need S2 asap "