dtsj_sapphire:

From this, looks like the wisteria cake QS scene topped the votes, I heard it was changed from the firework kiss scene to that. I like the "I am here" scene too that's yaojing love language jijiji and the third too? they're all okay but im wondering-- there's a lot of YaoJing sweet scenes to choose from though, how did they choose???

ps- source -- https://weibo.com/7498171854/NnN7vFCsT

I was hoping for the iconic kiss scene, that’s what they should’ve added ?

From Twitter link that dtsj_sapphire sent..I hope numbers are highest on yaojing❤️ i love it somehow? 

Romans_Revenge:

?????? yesss but lol they should have it there 

Winny Aye:

From Twitter link that dtsj_sapphire sent..I hope numbers are highest on yaojing❤️ i love it somehow? 

This one of from I think yesterday or so but the results sapphire posted from weibo is probably today, the numbers keep increasing too. Cos it went from 17k to almost 60k within a couple of hours

Hey all I 'm just passing by to say I'll bb in few hours cause much to do in family right now => I read y all pretty quickly and it's a mess! :D!!!!

So .......Please for my tiny brain and efficiency, if you need me when I'll bb to post , to research etc some things=>  let it appear clearly as an todo list for me! :D (or pm me!)

*hugs*!!!! (here it's now 5h20 in afternoon, can bb I guess tonight, few hours from now :) )

Winny Aye:

Hope you like them too..????

Currently listening to Epiphany and loving it???

"shining me, precious soul of mine, I finally realized, so I love me, not so perfect but so beautiful, I'm the one I should love" ? 

Winny Aye:

Wow the number increase lol??

Yes trueeee??

Symbolika1:

Hey all I 'm just passing by to say I'll bb in few hours cause much to do in family right now => I read y all pretty quickly and it's a mess! :D!!!!

So .......Please for my tiny brain and efficiency, if you need me when I'll bb to post , to research etc some things=>  let it appear clearly as an todo list for me! :D (or pm me!)

*hugs*!!!! (here it's now 5h20 in afternoon, can bb I guess tonight, few hours from now :) )

haha, no problem, personal life first, see you later, thanks for dropping by, tc?

We need the kiss scene,when Jing fell on XY scene & when WXL had YSQ against a wall teasing him hehe. That’s what they should’ve posted ?

Romans_Revenge:

Winny Aye:

?????? yesss but lol they should have it there 

ikr? idk how they came up w/their choices, like srsly, if they don't think it's proper for the intimate kiss ok the stage coz it's not like they're shooting for the drama, no prob, the fireworks kiss wouldn't be so bad, it's a kiss on the cheeks, they don't have to do the cgi for the fireball scene, I mean they can adjust, or why not the holding hands scene or hugging scene, or their marriage-like moment in the garden, there're lots of choices-- idk what's w/their rules or what not to end up w/those choices though =⁠_⁠= , I'm holding on what they said in the comment section abt cooking the wisteria cake together something, or i  think it wasn't just accurately translated lol

dtsj_sapphire:

Currently listening to Epiphany and loving it???

"shining me, precious soul of mine, I finally realized, so I love me, not so perfect but so beautiful, I'm the one I should love" ? 

Wow...I am listening to it right now too...yep to love oneself is very important that's the only way we can be true to ourselves ?

dtsj_sapphire:

ikr? idk how they came up w/their choices, like srsly, if they don't think it's proper for the intimate kiss ok the stage coz it's not like they're shooting for the drama, no prob, the fireworks kiss wouldn't be so bad, it's a kiss on the cheeks, they don't have to do the cgi for the fireball scene, I mean they can adjust, or why not the holding hands scene or hugging scene, or their marriage-like moment in the garden, there're lots of choices-- idk what's w/their rules or what not to end up w/those choices though =⁠_⁠= , I'm holding on what they said in the comment section abt cooking the wisteria cake together something, or i  think it wasn't just accurately translated lol

Well just saying. ..not serious. .??? ..I hope we get to see the stage? im looking forward to vids

Wow. .we are near to 100 pages

Romans_Revenge:

We need the kiss scene,when Jing fell on XY scene & when WXL had YSQ against a wall teasing him hehe. That’s what they should’ve posted ?

Yessss irdk what's w/them,why not even that pushing against the wall scene, the line is so sweet and they looked so sweet, we can take it to substitute the kiss or stolen kiss scene. 

Winny Aye:

Wow...I am listening to it right now too...yep to love oneself is very important that's the only way we can be true to ourselves ?

Haha ?? amazing, thinking alike haha. Yesssss you're right? thanks for the BTS love yourself album recommendation, i have additional song inspirations❣️?