We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 dtsj_sapphire:
His diamonds at work again??

updates still on preparations by c-diamonds

{ohhhh another collection of flowers and photos, need upgrade p. storage lol} im really loving these flowers, they always decorate it giving wedding vibes????

see this ohhhhh myyyy, I'd think there's a wedding going on w/this haha, love it???????

loving their choices of flowers and flower arrangements???? 

dtsj_sapphire:
His diamonds at work again??

dtsj_sapphire:
Jing and Shiqi styled differently from head to toe but are one and the same person.??

dtsj_sapphire:
their preparation efforts--??

Loving those ladies care and effort=> Thank you from far a way

dtsj_sapphire:
loving their choices of flowers and flower arrangements???? 

Haha those pics *kuddos* I nearly can smell the flowers!

:D!!

the details???

they're here again, JingS and Deng WeiS???

do ?s plan to decorate the whole town? love it???? 

Symbolika1:

Loving those ladies care and effort=> Thank you from far a way

yesss true, appreciate their effort lots, want to be part hopefully for his ifans later?

dtsj_sapphire:
they're here again, JingS and Deng WeiS???

do ?s plan to decorate the whole town? love it???? 

Come decorate my town pleasse :D

@Symbolika1 

yes that's a really beautiful yaojing art ??? {im thinking we have the same gallery, i think all YaoJing's do haha} {ps--thanks for sharing things here, appreciate it^⁠_⁠^}

dtsj_sapphire:
yesss true, appreciate their effort lots, want to be part hopefully for his ifans later?

Keep me posted (mp) it interest me to help :)

Ah love this edit, showing they got through it all....so many misery.....

to finally get their happy ending :)

Ps too many artworks on weiboooo omg , sadly I off now (bb from studio later see to catch up everything) + I don't want to miss ZE event! <3 *hugs*

C-YaoJing on the move offline????

{from W. comment} "visual sense of wedding door poster" 

{from W. comments} "it feels so sweet to give yaojing first class credit" "YaoJing's great momentum" 

Symbolika1:

cr to owner :)

omo...I love this fanart so mucchhh???

Symbolika1:

Ah love this edit, showing they got through it all....so many misery.....

to finally get their happy ending :)

yesss that's truee????{we yaojing friends use this quite often to describe how they survived all the things they went through and to finally enjoy the h.e. they deserved.} and they look still gorgeous w/their messy hairs that you can get pass their messy situations at those times. haha