Symbolika1:

Winnie this a great subject. I'm just squeezed by irl and cant develop longer now. BB on it hopefully later today ....:D. But to synthetise the subject of kidness (all that it includes) vs/ dumb-boring-flaw perception of it,  my point of view , and my life experience (lessons from my elders )-I 'll just give a short quote now:

I guess this this quote is only  understand by some people.  Acting with calmness is not equal to doing nothing.

@peng-peng 

What more de people want from him?  Is it because he did not force a skiss on XY in the dragon bone prison? 

Lol now that you've brought this up, this reminds me of a comment someone left during the above scene 

They said "this is why i don't like him, I would rather be with an abusive man than someone like him"  when I tell you I was flaggerbastered.  Like omg why would anyone say that 

TinaL:

@peng-peng 

What more de people want from him?  Is it because he did not force a skiss on XY in the dragon bone prison? 

Lol now that you've brought this up, this reminds me of a comment someone left during the above scene 

They said "this is why i don't like him, I would rather be with an abusive man than someone like him"  when I tell you I was flaggerbastered.  Like omg why would anyone say that 

I saw that comment as well. I was like OK, It is because you have not been in a abusive relationship that you think it is hot. 

I also noticed how many are into "If .... did this or that..... XY would have..blablabla . lol  there is no if scenario here.  Like we say in french " with If you could  put Paris in a bottle". Lol bless them.

TinaL:

@peng-peng 

They said "this is why i don't like him, I would rather be with an abusive man than someone like him"  when I tell you I was flaggerbastered.  Like omg why would anyone say that 

The heck?! See I won’t be surprised if some of them are already in abusive/manipulative relationships. They think such men are hot & want to change them than go for a Jing type. Women like that always end up in the ICU or in a casket. You’d see nonsense comments like I wish xl would suck me like that, he’s hot doing that. Errr girrrll 🥴🥴,you’d want him to throw you off a bird,whip you etc, then you’ll come saying it’s selfless love. I remember writing about Jing & the main comments champions were talking about xl is selfless love, when I NEVER mentioned him. I was talking about Jing & him overcoming his trauma. They always want to put the other guy in other peoples comments.

Hehehe

I feel lfiiike im so active here somehow...i will still be. Currently reading Once Promised. Once Promised is likely more action packed whereas Lost You Forever is more drama. Both are very romantic. But I'm going to sleep soon. But before I sleep , I would like to defend characters a little bit. 

It's seem like LYF fans are very divided.  Most are XL fans. Im repeating i have nothing against the guy although I do understand why some people could not stand him . They did not get the character. He's very rough and extreme in handling things sometimes. No way to deny how his extreme sometimes. He treated XY very rough too at times. But i think many fans feel for this guy because he most of the time seem to be sacrifiing for other people goodness,  his loyalty to army and gong gong and his helping YaoJing without even letting them know which is another of his extremeness but then he is XL. He is not a bad guy at all but i still do not feel him as a good life partner in his behavior and circumstances. Scarifice is not equal to good quality romantic life partner sometimes.  

. It doesn't mean anyone should downgrade the guy who get the girl because he and she worked together to get rid his problems together or he was saved by XL. There are the reason why Tong hua have granted him what he was after. happy end. 😁 there is nothing to blame the guy because he selfishly follows the girl. 🦊 all those troubles he's facing is not because he is weak but its karma and family mistreatment . Even with likely being late he could calmly uncover HouYY issues under his roof. 

By the way,  i love this intro from Once Promised. .

If there is a man who loves you crossing the line of class, race and beliefs, how much will you be happy

If there is a man appearing whenever you want him, whether you were high up on the mountain, deep in the ocean, in the middle of burning flames or glacier, how much will you be happy

If there is a man who could solve all your problems with ease whether you are facing difficulties, getting old, hurting to die, how much will you be happy

When you are with him, you don't have to doubt, wonder, suspect in anything, only feeling happy, exciting and safe.

A man like this is existing very far away to be reaching at the edge of horizontal line. A man like this is very near. If you just reach out your hands, you will feel him.

Tong Hua, a romance author of our time, spent five years in writing."The Book of Mountain and Sea", which is an important work that is sentimental to our hearts at most. It has the ultimate intricate romance, the greatest love and resentment ever.

See u around. .💜

@Romans_Revenge

The heck?! See I won’t be surprised if some of them are already in abusive/manipulative relationships. They think such men are hot & want to change them than go for a Jing type. Women like that always end up in the ICU or in a casket. You’d see nonsense comments like I wish xl would suck me like that, he’s hot doing that. Errr girrrll 🥴🥴,you’d want him to throw you off a bird,whip you etc, then you’ll come saying it’s selfless love. I remember writing about Jing & the main comments champions were talking about xl is selfless love, when I NEVER mentioned him. I was talking about Jing & him overcoming his trauma. They always want to put the other guy in other peoples comments.

Hmmm...they see it in all different way I guess. I think some XL fans think he should be given chance for living life and such and should not be blamed about his roughness that because of the way he was born. But that's that .  Even if TH has made XL memorable  character. .it doesn't make any bad end that YaoJing deserve to be together. I think they miss Jing character.  All they could think of was how he imprison xy with 15 years promise. .weak with his family and ffyy issues..only know to suicide when XY is assassinated  need xy help in handling etc...need  XL to save life. ..😅🤣..such a weak weak guy...omo😅🤣 that's what Jing is to them. TH is such a tragic tragic to make yaojing endgame. ..😅

Anyway. .ignore main section for awhile and stay tune here.  There many more to disscuss about jing and yaojing.

So stay tune. 

I have nothing against  XL. I like him and respect him . I ended up kind of disliking him because his fans - all of them-  feel the need to  down grade to 0 everyting XY feels towards TSJ in order to elevate XL.  Diwngrade to 0 everything good TSJ has brought to XY  live in order to make XL shine.

I like XL, I Like CZ even when he went extreme. I never needed to reduce  their actiond to 0 in order to make TSJ look good. 

If I needed to reduce their  acts of love towards XY to crap in order to make TSJ shine it would mean that I actually know that TSJ is not all that. 

I would never deny that they are in love with XY never.

Anyway XiaoJing is gold. 

peng-peng:

I have nothing against  XL. I like him and respect him . I ended up kind of disliking him because his fans - all of them-  feel the need to  down grade to 0 everyting XY feels towards TSJ in order to elevate XL.  Diwngrade to 0 everything good TSJ has brought to XY  live in order to make XL shine.

I like XL, I Like CZ even when he went extreme. I never needed to reduce  their actiond to 0 in order to make TSJ look good. 

If I needed to reduce their  acts of love towards XY to crap in order to make TSJ shine it would mean that I actually know that TSJ is not all that. 

I would never deny that they are in love with XY never.

Anyway XiaoJing is gold. 

For romance. ..YaoJing all the way..❤️

I am beginning to think XL is too overated. That again not in his selfless actions ..but him and his situations and behaviors  would make good romance couple is a nope.

I dont care about the actors and actresses are saying variety show and such (are they honest 100%?). And also other fans excellent analysis to heart. I think I will still be here commenting mostly on what I think about plot and TH words toward her character. .💕 and yep Deng Wei..💜

Dropping in😅

They look as delicate as a 💎! so fairytale-ish too💙😻

Before I go back reading  coz looks like I missed a lot, I've some survey.😅I know I may sound silly {but I'll ask anyway😂} and I probably know the answers of most but maybe for some I don't really know😂 thanks😉 

dtsj_sapphire:

Dropping in😅

They look as delicate as a 💎! so fairytale-ish too💙😻

Yep beautiful 💙😍

dtsj_sapphire:

Before I go back reading  coz looks like I missed a lot, I've some survey.?I know I may sound silly {but I'll ask anyway?} and I probably know the answers of most but maybe for some I don't really know? thanks? 

There's some level of seriousness though so answer as honest as you can be. Thanks😻

On a scale of 1-10,
how much does Jing weigh in your heart?
are you that head over heals him {like love him without reservations}?
can you say the same for YaoJing?
how in love are you with their story?
how do you rate their relationship?
have you ever wavered support for them {Jing/YaoJing}?

What do you think about Deng Wei as Tushan Jing?
What about his perspectives on Jing/Shiqi and YaoJing, how much do you agree that he's the captain of his own ship or the no.1 fan of YaoJing?
Deng Wei said in an interview or interviews that XY and Jing healed each other and are soulmates, how much do you agree?
What's your opinion about Deng Wei breaking 9 in V Linkage ranking even with his very few followers?
Do you think it says a lot about him as an actor {esp we know he debuted not too long ago} and his portrayal of Jing in LYF?
How similar is Jing and Deng Wei?

We all know Yang Zi is a talented, gorgeous, and seasoned actress who deserves all the blessings she's receiving with all her upcoming or ongoing projects and endorsements but she also went through tough times in her career.
How similar is Deng Wei's experience {you know with the hot searches almost every day during LYF S1 and all those other things they did against him}?
I think I remember Deng Wei say 'Yang Zi is Xiao Yao' in an interview, any thoughts on this?

They say, Yang Zi and Deng Wei has chemistry {on or off cam}, what are your thoughts on this?
Are you like others who smile like crazy throughout while watching them in their TV guestings/shows/conferences/interviews?
Whether you see their interactions as giving YaoJing vibes or YZ-DW vibes, do you feel butterflies in your stomach too esp with the cute fan edits?
How much are you going to support them for a modern drama?
How about another costume drama?
what would be the theme of their story?

Going back to YaoJing,
what are your favorite lines?
what about your favorite moments?
what is/are your saddest or most heartbroken moment/s?
how heartbroken were you with their separations?
how much do you relate with their story?

Who else would you want Deng Wei to have a drama with {actress/actor} that you think can help him enhance more his acting skills? {he's very appreciative of all those he worked with}
What character would you want him to play next?
What novel you know do you want to be adapted in a drama and him as the main lead?

There's a comment I read before that goes like this, 'Jing is a stalker, what a red flag!'
Have you read one like this too? it maybe have been reworded but still the same idea.
I just thought maybe we could address this here😉

Winny Aye:

Yep beautiful 💙😍

Big yes! Wish to see them in a magazine cover with such glamorous outfits😂😂 love their visuals.

dtsj_sapphire:

Big yes! Wish to see them in a magazine cover with such glamorous outfits😂😂 love their visuals.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ yes. ..Im answering survey. .so it may take a while 

Winny Aye:

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ yes. ..Im answering survey. .so it may take a while 

'Hakuna Matata'❣️ take your time, thanks much for that❣️❣️ I'm multitasking too so just respond anytime😉