Winny Aye:
Thank u..??

blue :D

Romans_Revenge:
I was hoping for the iconic kiss scene, that’s what they should’ve added ?

Seems the fan base had their own reasons for choosing other wise, but their respons are 100% cryptic to me :D

dtsj_sapphire:
love Deng Wei's tattered jean's design ??? goes well with his overall looks?.

The designer posted (it's somewhere on X/Tw ) that Deng Wei personalized his jean with changing himself it's inner coloring :D Soooo creative, I love it <3

Romans_Revenge:
This one of from I think yesterday or so but the results sapphire posted from weibo is probably today, the numbers keep increasing too. Cos it went from 17k to almost 60k within a couple of hours

God! This is meant to be fun, but I guess on the bad side it's alimenting those not friendly inter actions...Oh well, I'll just enjoy what I get, when I get it :D...cause it's only for vip no? Guess normal viewers will get it later via youtube ?

dtsj_sapphire:
DW and his long legs??

Hands too :D

Symbolika1:

So did you do those wedding edits?

i did but through phone only lol ?

dtsj_sapphire:

i did but through phone only lol ?

Can I help you?

Winny Aye:

Oh i see?..well mostly blue and green are personal for jing and shiqi?? 

Yes it is❣️plain and simple designs too are better with him.?

hooray done w/100 pages, starting another hundred lol??? 

Symbolika1:

Hands too :D

Side view, hands, lips , nose with a mole...

dtsj_sapphire:
ooray done w/100 pages, starting another hundred lol??? 

BLUE HUG :D

Symbolika1:

Weibo? Any way this is everywhere, and the other way around too- What can we do? Fan war is not what we seek.

We are wise, we are diamonds=> unbreakable , beautifull as XiaoJings and SERENE.

TH have given us a happy end. Why care about anything that could be changed? I mean even if XL fan base pushed too far , what's the point? It's been filmed already= dead end.

I hope it ends like that...I can forgive anything else..? but yep...I will try not to get into this fanwar thingy although sometimes i cant help... .I mean i can't agree with their "XY must love XL because he's so selfless and push her away and treat her rough so she doesn't love him...?."  I will never be ever agree with XL fans about XY loving XL more than Jing since i didn't see her took actions as much. Guess im not into that kind of selflessness. .. 

Symbolika1:

Can I help you?

it's okay, thanks though❣️❣️ at that time, i just used whatever I can use and didn't have time to sit by the PC for hrs to do the some serious editing haha? she just needed something to change her dp soon as she's done w/work lol

Winny Aye:

Thank u..??

no prob?

Symbolika1:

BLUE HUG :D

ahhhh i miss that❣️