@BabyAqua

Regarding the plum forest,  since he could escape from the formation, couldn’t he just bring her out first? I just assumed he was too overwhelmed with sadness to think straight ;)

You're right w/what you assumed😉 You can read these two, too for additional information:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php/?id=100044193111188&story_fbid=835190891297340

"The maze was a killing formation with the sole purpose of the enemy to burn Xiaoyao's body so that no trace can be found. Jing being the descendant of the nine-tailed fox is proficient with any formation. He can go out by himself but cannot take Xiaoyao out. Instead of leaving her there, he transferred his spiritual power but the moment he sense she's no longer alive, he completely didn't know what to do. He was so down. And right in that moment, he chose to die with her. Even at the very end, he protected Xiaoyao's body and only let himself get burned by the blazing fire."

https://m.facebook.com/story.php/?id=100044193111188&story_fbid=834608851355544

"Jing's character literally shatters every character I have ever seen in any drama😭😭😭."

by the way how to quote segments? I tried to press quote and it appended the entire post, when i tried to delete some segments, it deleted the entire quoted post :((

Do you mean you can't quote to reply? I remember someone say if you haven't been active or something like that for a long time, it will take time for you to quote to reply {or something else similar I think haha}. It's the same of you're new to mdl, it will take time to quote. Also, you can't quote long posts. But don't feel bad, you can do what we do, you can mention someone like what I did and copy-paste the words/phrases/sentences you want to reply with until mdl allows you to quote😉 The question marks you see on replies stand for emojis and you need to refresh to see them unless it's really a question mark used😉 

BabyAqua:

Thanks for the clarification! I will need to read the novel while waiting for season two…

Finally found the courage to watch the break up episodes… practically with fingers over my eyes. But I must say, Deng wei cries beautifully. Really gets you in the heart. Well done for such a new actor! 

Sure, enjoy reading❣️we can all feel how you feel, we've been there, we understand ❣️😉 I did that too and even lowered the volume coz the bgm adds to how you feel watching the break up😭 and seeing Jing all heartbroken and XY spitting blood and crying too. We like to torture ourselves {just an exaggeration hope you're not sensitive to the word torture, thanks:} and rewatch Jing's painful moments going through the heartbreak😭💔 coz like you said DW did an amazing job esp for someone new like him in that industry. The bts released for that XY's death was heartbreaking coz you can see DW's effort as Jing, his tears were so real. All his tears in the drama are real. Thanks for dropping by and being part of our 💜 and 💎 family🤗🥰

This is for you having the courage to watch the break up episodes🎉. In the latter part of the novel, hope you have much courage to go over the more 💔 scenes😉 I know you would, it has the sweetest scenes too😻

BabyAqua:

Thanks for the clarification! I will need to read the novel while waiting for season two…

Finally found the courage to watch the break up episodes… practically with fingers over my eyes. But I must say, Deng wei cries beautifully. Really gets you in the heart. Well done for such a new actor! 

Yes. .it will be quite a time season 2 air. .so reading novel is recommended. It is truly master piece from Tong Hua..and yep to experience more YaoJing before s2 come.because we don't know how will S2 go.

We just reached 1k replies🎉🎉🎉 let's celebrate 🥂🥳🥳

I sooooo like this gif, Jing-DW vibes😁😉

Winny Aye:

Yes. .it will be quite a time season 2 air. .so reading novel is recommended. It is truly master piece from Tong Hua..and yep to experience more YaoJing before s2 come.because we don't know how will S2 go.

Hi Winnyyyyy😁 Yes that's true. Thanks for this😉

dtsj_sapphire:

Hi Winnyyyyy😁 Yes that's true. Thanks for this😉

I know most of us are rewatching and rereading. .for sure. ..its like addict forever..🙈💙😜

Symbolika1:

He barricaded her from the unstoppable fire. Haven't he done so=> Xiao Yao wouldn't be able to be saved and brought back to life after. She would just have irrevocably turned to ashes. The end :'(.

100% Love and a beautifull act of self-abnegation. 100% different from suicide.

Because it  require a great act of selflessness to choose Abnegation. This is the martyr path.

Symbolika1:

Beautifull thx! <3

Thanks for the explanation too❣️ Ahhhhh sooo love the addition of Jing's spirit fox in yaojing intimate scenes he's sooo like Jing like what XY said😂🦊

Winny Aye:

I know most of us are rewatching and rereading. .for sure. ..its like addict forever..🙈💙😜

You said it right❣️❣️ lol. I just went over yaojing special cut part 1 and saw the most replayed parts, yes parts-- there were abt 3 I think in just that one upload😂😻 it's like a racing heartbeat lol.

dtsj_sapphire:

We just reached 1k replies🎉🎉🎉 let's celebrate 🥂🥳🥳

I sooooo like this gif, Jing-DW vibes😁😉

Yeah..congrats to us 1k..but yep we will do more thousands..😁💜🦊

dtsj_sapphire:

You said it right❣️❣️ lol. I just went over yaojing special cut part 1 and saw the most replayed parts, yes parts-- there were abt 3 I think in just that one upload😂😻 it's like a racing heartbeat lol.

Im playing it everyday lol...😁

Winny Aye:

Yeah..congrats to us 1k..but yep we will do more thousands..😁💜🦊

Yessss, thanks for always hanging out here and interacting esp with the new ones if none of us are online😻🤗💖 let's reach another achievement for this thread until we have S2 haha.

Winny Aye:

Im playing it everyday lol...😁

Ahhhhh, good for you🥂🎉 couldn't maintain, mine's quite reduced😭 

How's reading Once Promised hard copy been @WinnyAye? enjoying much😁😁

peng-peng:

I am loving all those fan arts of our TSJ . Thanks  for sharing them. 

no problem😉. me too, seeing those shared by fans keep me alive haha.

dtsj_sapphire:

How's reading Once Promised hard copy been @WinnyAye? enjoying much😁😁

Yeah ..so far..I think i will be sharing A Heng&Qi Yo scenes once week...lol...need to translate....A Heng is quite spirited and Qi Yo is devoted to..I like how Qi Yo and Jing are so opposite on outer self. .yet very devoted to female lead. In chapter 2.. they already met she thought he was a ordinary peasant and was protecting him in the forest. .she didn't know hes king of that forest😁.  In fact hes the one whos protecting her...but he acted all stupid in front of her. I find it cute. 

@WinnyAye

One time she dreamed about Jing kissing her and it was as sweet as dew in her dream, but when she woke it was only bitterness in her mouth, even drinking honey water it turned bitter.

Xiao Yao didn’t want to remember and would rather not open her eyes and keep it tightly shut. All she could see would be them together and the memory was so clear and the warmth was still lingering on her lips. But everything was gone.

mini self-reflection-- heartbreaking? {yes} --painful {yes} -- bearable to read {yes} -- continue {well yes} --sure? {why not?} -- end LOL 

love TH's words describing XY's feelings during those times❣️ thanks for sharing😉