Also , someone once asked why purple color as color of his fan base?

Answer : It's his fav color !https://twitter.com/DengWei_OFC/status/1483412167315836928

Good taste all the way! Let us be in "Purple Rain"!

One of my fav songs :D

Saw a video of Wei wiping his face,at first I thought it was sweat but later found out it was tears of joy. He couldn’t imagine to have such loyal supporters to actually show up at his ceremony, not only that but prepared cakes,flowers & made a beautiful platform just for him. Such a kind soul should always be protected & I’m glad diamonds 💎 are there to do so. 

Symbolika1:

For you:

Hehe this scene makes me giggle, you can see XY pout her lips ready for the kiss when Jing fell on her. Also her happy face,when he apologized that he didn’t mean to(you can see she was too happy,she didn’t care whether the kiss was a mistake or not, they still kissed lmao).

Symbolika1:

DW in the decorum you all posted before=> But with hairs <3

I an loving this wig. It better be like that in the drama.

Symbolika1:

This was a side the opening ceremony of the new drama,  it's from Deng Wei's fan base to let him know they care that everything will be fine, also a sort of respons they organized after yesterday anti fan awfull agression...

(got this from his weibo and twitter fan base).

WHAT? His fan base did is? Oooh my gosh. Ohhh my gosh.  This is love  on all different level. He is blessed. This drama will be a success. 

peng-peng:

WHAT? His fan base did is? Oooh my gosh. Ohhh my gosh.  This is love  on all different level. He is blessed. This drama will be a success. 

Yeah, they also have his face on a bus, different pictures hanging on the streets leading to the ceremony, billboards etc. diamonds 💎 are RICH RICH 🤑. All this you see here is from the fanbase, he took the cakes made by them with him. He also took the mini me’s statue & has them glued to his wall in his dressing room.

Symbolika1:

*Her=> tickling him under the chin :D:D....*

All those little but ooh so precious acts  she had towards TSJ said  a lot about her feelings for her. 

try making some scrap page...😅💜

Omg, y’all seen the leaked YaoJing scene from s2?😌😌

Romans_Revenge:

Omg, y’all seen the leaked YaoJing scene from s2???

Yes yes yes yes I did. Been trying to post it on here but I'm bad at posting pic on here. I always find it difficult 

Winny Aye:
try making some scrap page...😅💜

Let's gooo <3 Maybe you can make a thread just for your scrapbook? I think it would be nice, even if it's not highly viewed, at least you would have a place to compil them and share as whole?

Romans_Revenge:
Omg, y’all seen the leaked YaoJing scene from s2???

TinaL:
Yes yes yes yes I did. Been trying to post it on here but I'm bad at posting pic on here. I always find it difficult 

No !!!! Just give me the links, I'll be on it, I have a cofee break so can do it soon! :)

(bb in a few minutes )

Symbolika1:

Let's gooo <3 Maybe you can make a thread just for your scrapbook? I think it would be nice, even if it's not highly viewed, at least you would have a place to compil them and share as whole?

I think our candy store is quite fine for now...I will chat with u a bit more about it later...💜

TinaL:

yes if u could share link...it will be great...💜

Symbolika1:

No !!!! Just give me the links, I'll be on it, I have a cofee break so can do it soon! :)

(bb in a few minutes )

https://twitter.com/_LostYouForever/status/1712694791211794918?t=bOwhlb-ZT9ycXLc-9jJH7Q&s=19

Here's the link