Symbolika1:

Now she's geting embarassed:

Hahahaha...no comment :p

Yes this lol, the confession scene in the dragon bone prison. He just said it like that. LOL imagine to be her at that time. same no further comment🤭🤭

Winny Aye:

Hehehe so true. ..🦊💙

From chapter 37....

Jing nodded “If my mom were alive she could compliment her daughter-in-law on being a good merchant.”

Xiao Yao teased back “Who said I was going to be your wife?”

Jing jerked Xiao Yao into his arms and tightly embraced her “You’re not allowed to be anyone else’s wife!”

Xiao Yao was startled and then quietly stayed in his arms.

She must be only his wife..💘🦊..she's only allowed to that 

Hehe off course she’ll be surprised, cos she had dreamt of the day she’ll be his wife & now that it’s in progress she’s acting all nonchalant when deep down she loves it. You know how we women are, we act all whatever but secretly smiling.

Symbolika1:

Now she's geting embarassed:

Hahahaha...no comment :p

Lmao I was giggling at the way she got caught & was in denial lol, even tho she was a he,but kept acting pouty & girlish. She didn’t even know she was bringing out her girlish side.

dtsj_sapphire:

Lol?? right. I remember the part she brought that topic up again that she's seen every part of him, in the cave scene and she said he's only seen her back lol and Shiqi was applying some medicine to her wounds where he didn't directly use his hands to spread it, what a respect for her that he has❣️

but maybe a gif for this would do jiji ? 

I really respect him for not touching her but rather used a handkerchief. He'll ONLY touch her,if she allows it. While being oblivious to Jing knowing of her being a woman,she was busily teasing him lol 😏.

Winny Aye:

Hehehe so true. ..🦊💙

From chapter 37....

Jing nodded “If my mom were alive she could compliment her daughter-in-law on being a good merchant.”

Xiao Yao teased back “Who said I was going to be your wife?”

Jing jerked Xiao Yao into his arms and tightly embraced her “You’re not allowed to be anyone else’s wife!”

Xiao Yao was startled and then quietly stayed in his arms.

She must be only his wife..💘🦊..she's only allowed to that 

"you are not allowed to be anyone else's wife!"  "she was startled and then quietly stayed in his arms"🤭😻 what more to say ahhh sweet😉

Romans_Revenge:
I really respect him for not touching

Those wounds.His healing.

Romans_Revenge:

I really respect him for not touching her but rather used a handkerchief. He'll ONLY touch her,if she allows it. While being oblivious to Jing knowing of her being a woman,she was busily teasing him lol 😏.

"Is that a loss for you?" Then her reaction lol soo mean Haha. felt good to be reminded of their moments.

Symbolika1:

Ah adding this. Look to both of them! The expression :D It's just after she says that...

😂😂matching reactions, what can I say but Shiqi's is fiercer of course, like 'don't you dare hurt WXL again' haha {love him for that!} imagine the gentle-looking Shiqi having that kind of expression coz of his WXL hurt😻🤭

Wow page 62 already! I missed a lot 😂 

Sunbath12:

Wow page 62 already! I missed a lot 😂 

You can back read...slow and relax..💜

Need to start the day with a kiss again 🦊💘

Winny Aye:

You can back read...slow and relax..💜

Yep, finally weekend here and can catch up ❤️ 

Winny Aye:

Nice, great way to start the morning 

he does't have 9 lives to share with her but he only have one life to follow her in death..😭💔

Winny Aye:

lol when I saw this, I had to go watch the scene again🫣. I’m mad they didn’t use the bts kiss rather, cos that one is too HOT for me😏