a Valentino update and a wish for DW and YZ to be in one frame soon?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Valentine purple hearts 

how many times have we talked about yaojing kiss again? ??? 

TinaL:

Please get in line ?

Ahahahaha! Right.

ladies... know when your turn will be?

'shameless' cute word for the day. the interactions here LMAO.

appreciate it @Symbolika(((:

Shiqi, Shiqi, Shiqi...why did you just drink that poison, you trust Wen Xiaoliu that much?

dtsj_sapphire:

appreciate it @Symbolika(((:

Shiqi, Shiqi, Shiqi...why did you just drink that poison, you trust Wen Xiaoliu that much?

Of course he wanted to be poisoned by her..???

Winny Aye:

Of course he wanted to be poisoned by her..???

That's the effect of love. Haha. YSQ?WXL

dtsj_sapphire:

That's the effect of love. Haha. YSQ?WXL

That is very true ?

peng-peng:

This! The way WXL  could not take it.  He tried though. He tried but it was too much. He run off ?He shamelessly  told him/ her  "I want YOU" with his eyes.  Even his lips are begging her to kiss.

I blushed at that moment.

That is phenomenon moment. ..She is flirting him..asking if he wants white Bunny girl..?? or passionate seductress? and he gives her "I DEADLY WANT YOU" look..she's like "oki i lost"

Winny Aye:

That is phenomenon moment. ..She is flirting him..asking if he wants white Bunny girl..?? or passionate seductress? and he gives her "I DEADLY WANT YOU" look..she's like "oki i lost"

lost the bet? she should know he's a fox ? after all haha.

Winny Aye:

lol I mean, who wouldn’t be lost in those eyes? Baby I might “accidentally” kiss you & go like oops my thoughts took over me?

Romans_Revenge:

lol I mean, who wouldn’t be lost in those eyes? Baby I might “accidentally” kiss you & go like oops my thoughts took over me?

of course we 'd all be lost...?

Romans_Revenge:

???

? we need another topic. Haha.

We still haven’t talked about how intelligent Jing is when it comes to businesses. He can go as far to predict what’ll happen & the consequences if you don’t do what he suggests.

dtsj_sapphire:

? we need another topic. Haha.

which topic is good?

We still haven’t talked about how intelligent Jing is when it comes to businesses. He can go as far to predict what’ll happen & the consequences if you don’t do what he suggests.