We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

@Romans_Revenge

Damn he looks good in black, I like his facial expressions in the first pic. Wheew can’t wait to see it, cos it looks like he has different persona… all I need is that eye brow raise he effortlessly does(which I think is very hot!)😏

yessssss so trueee. im getting more excited to see him on this role and his fighting scenes. These photos are the first things i saw when i woke up lol and it's on the hot search lol. not surprising, it's kind of expected. jijijiji😁🥷🖤🔥

okay last part for DW's SY update lol.

oohhhh water scene🖤🥷🚣 , did they really shoot this on like a real body of water? I somehow think they did coz the background of the earlier photos were like in a forest, so interesting! and of course, you see his long legs, haha.😻. 

i find this really cute🤏🤏🥷🖤🥰

https://weibo.com/5909342713/NopZICNbC

dtsj_sapphire:

okay last part for DW's SY update lol.

oohhhh water scene🖤🥷🚣 , did they really shoot this on like a real body of water? I somehow think they did coz the background of the earlier photos were like in a forest, so interesting! and of course, you see his long legs, haha.😻. 

i find this really cute🤏🤏🥷🖤🥰

https://weibo.com/5909342713/NopZICNbC

OMG..I really want to watch this drama now..DW is sooo hot ...in black..🖤🖤

I can't really get bored with this scene...Xiao Liu worries and possessive on her Shiqi

the other hilarious thing that trended during last night's event was #He is Deng Wei then who am I#

"You can feel Deng Wei’s doubts across the screen. The only reliable member of Deng Wei’s team is Deng Wei!"

His staff followed the wrong person who was wearing and almost got into the wrong van. It's his hat's fault, he's not wearing one that time. LOL. and fans comments added to the fun lmao 🤣 🤣

Deng Wei:

Who am I? where am I? ? ?

He is Deng Wei and I am Ye Shiqi?  

Is this...the car?!

https://weibo.com/5211873777/NoqpZrkO1

what a beautiful back view, just this and still so handsoooooome😻😻😻 {i remember another back view of his wearing all black and w/almost same hairstyle or hair length i mean.}

"If he is Deng Wei, then who am I?"

so there, im keeping it here lmao. 🤭🤭

Winny Aye:

OMG..I really want to watch this drama now..DW is sooo hot ...in black..🖤🖤

ikr, extra hoooot haha. every update we get from this is on another level.🖤🥷🧔😂😂

dtsj_sapphire:

the other hilarious thing that trended during last night's event was #He is Deng Wei then who am I#

"You can feel Deng Wei’s doubts across the screen. The only reliable member of Deng Wei’s team is Deng Wei!"

His staff followed the wrong person who was wearing and almost got into the wrong van. It's his hat's fault, he's not wearing one that time. LOL. and fans comments added to the fun lmao 🤣 🤣

Deng Wei:

Who am I? where am I? ? ?

He is Deng Wei and I am Ye Shiqi?  

Is this...the car?!

https://weibo.com/5211873777/NoqpZrkO1

what a beautiful back view, just this and still so handsoooooome😻😻😻 {i remember another back view of his wearing all black and w/almost same hairstyle or hair length i mean.}

"If he is Deng Wei, then who am I?"

so there, im keeping it here lmao. 🤭🤭

Lol its funny. ..fans are really cute. ..in commenting💙💎

Winny Aye:

I can't really get bored with this scene...Xiao Liu worries and possessive on her Shiqi

Ohhhhh the manhua ver😻😻😻 love his hairstyle there❣️❣️ it's gets funnier every single time I hear that line, even w/ the diff words used, and in here his face is totally covered. "Don't even think of him. He's mine." Lmao this couple haha.😂😂😂

Who said ShiQi/Jing is weak..💜 u are wrong..shiqi is strong..

dtsj_sapphire:

Ohhhhh the manhua ver😻😻😻 love his hairstyle there❣️❣️ it's gets funnier every single time I hear that line, even w/ the diff words used, and in here his face is totally covered. "Don't even think of him. He's mine." Lmao this couple haha.😂😂😂

Yes...the scene is bit different from drama...but cute nonetheless 😁🙊..i really like all three interactions

Winny Aye:

Lol its funny. ..fans are really cute. ..in commenting💙💎

soooo funny, his staff was so funny how could they get confused w/ who's Deng Wei there and his reaction was made a meme by his fans lmao. really laughed at "He is Deng Wei and I am Ye Shiqi?" comment 😂😂😂

Hoho many new visuals! Going through it !

Winny Aye:
Nope...I dont think so..I think she'd rather means Wen Xiao Liu

It was totally Xiao Liu, our beloved little doc .

Winny Aye:
Omo...this sounds fun. ..and cute. .😅🤣

Yeah and the whole live version + the part with DW assistants going ahead to a wrong car was hilarious :p

Winny Aye:
Wow...we reach to 2k...in short time after 1k..

Congrats...✨🎉🎉🎉🎉💜🥂🍻🍾

Lol