Symbolika1:
Clever Xiao confrot him:

(suite)

FFB worrying...

(omo the bug ref!)

THIS=>

(her feelings right? :) )

Symbolika1:

and why??? let images speack again, so I'm not misinterpreted - again - I'm just exploring :)

THE MOMENT of physical hurting- (above)- just when TSJ and XY where to cross path. 

-------------------------

Clever Xiao confrot him:

-------------------Than she realize :

He says yes.And tell her to :

(because he feel her pain/ loving pain for TSj).

:D lol....

Yes...hes annoyed at her heartbreak for tsj...XD...so  he gave a lesson to her..."heyy Im sharing bugs with u ok , so care about it" Me just saying :D..but yep i know xl had no intention of hurting xy to death. 

@Tsj_Xiaoyao

Tong Hua

What is lovesickness? Thinking but not realizing is the most lovesickness. Falling in love lasts forever for two people, but missing each other lasts forever. "Sauvignon Blanc 1: Like First Meeting" An encounter in Qingshui Town made everyone appear in the story, and changed everyone's fate, and even changed the fate of the entire wilderness. Xiaoyao met Ye Qiqi, and also met Xiang Liu and Xuanxuan. Their story just kicked off, but everything was just a line of grass, stretching for thousands of miles. Is what we can see with our naked eyes really the truth? How deep can love go for a person despite all kinds of choices? Lovesickness is like a glass of poisonous wine. It is sweet when it enters the throat, and ecstasies the bones. Until it enters the heart and lungs, there is no medicine to cure it. When the poison breaks out, it tears the heart and lungs. Only the smile and companionship of the sweetheart can cure it. If not, it can cure it. , all that remains is the deep love that lasts until death. The story continues.

Thankfully...theres no snake...but yep love sickness belongs to all main characters i guess

@ Winny Aye 

"And lastly ..yep I feel her about ....feeling of BL in earlier chapters with all those scenes because Xiao Liu was addressed as "he". 

Who BL?

peng-peng:

@ Winny Aye 

"And lastly ..yep I feel her about ....feeling of BL in earlier chapters with all those scenes because Xiao Liu was addressed as "he". 

Who BL?

BL = Boy Love...XD

Symbolika1:
(her feelings right? :) )

Conclusion of XIAO YAO's Investigation :

FFB/XL

NOW LIFE threatening again...:D 

*Conversation Started here:

SORRY, but there is ZERO Denying this :) He is manipulating inside of her body =>a heardacttack, because seeing Xiao YAO crossing path with TSJ - and feeling through the bug- her's for TSJ .

So' we had explore two chapters (26,32). And added drama ep.37 pics.

Yeah I get that, it's respite not to feel her heartbreaking for Jing, and the boredom she endure through the whole knotted Tushan situation - But I firmly dislike=>  using her VITAL organs as if his puppet...thankfully we also hear Xiao Yao saying to him: that those are HER feelings and none physical abuse can get them out... :) The end of this interresting exploration for now.

He just  makes me:

BB to read you, ready to change subject..because brrrrrrrrrrrrrr :D not healthy.

Tsj_Xiaoyao:

@winny

Regarding the Tonghua post, it looks like it came from Tonghua's Weibo, but currently her Weibo account is restricted, so I got it from a Tonghua book fan. There are a few, maybe later I'll share them here.

Hello

Regarding the crystal ball, you need to not focus only on this but also on the event/ factors that set XY to create it, change the inside of it and send it. Those events and above all her state of mind  are factors that  very important . In answering this questions.   You also have take into account  above all what XY is telling about herself her feelings, her longing prior to making the changes in the crystal ball.    If you do not consider them, you will miss  a lot. 

Symbolika1:

..................................PLEASE Peng => He made a physical heartattack on Xiao Yao.....................................

How do you call that? 

Xl 

Symbolika1:

and why??? let images speack again, so I'm not misinterpreted - again - I'm just exploring :)

THE MOMENT of physical hurting- (above)- just when TSJ and XY where to cross path. 

-------------------------

Clever Xiao confrot him:

-------------------Than she realize :

He says yes.And tell her to :

(because he feel her pain/ loving pain for TSj).

:D lol....

Yep. I surrender  to you and Winny Aye 

Winny Aye:

BL = Boy Love...XD

Lol. I feel embarrassed. I thought it was the initial of a character I missed. Lol 

peng-peng:

Lol. I feel embarrassed. I thought it was the initial of a character I missed. Lol 

Don't be :D ! Those 2 are my main BL CP <3 They hypnotized me first in CDrama land <3

peng-peng:

Yep. I surrender  to you and Winny Aye 

Sometime visual is just more effective :) .

Winny Aye:
Well, she had longed for Jing times and times before this. XL was not even in her mind to pop up. T

Winny Aye:
XY had been suffering of heartbreak for long. So he is finally fed up. 

Winny Aye:
e if she only hurt physically he will be hurt 1/10 of that pain

Covered with drama pics :). Off from this subject ,  because if we should ig deeper...the puppet, the chess piece...just makes that character even more deeper grey, and as none  is perfectly white teinted, I don't see the point for now :).

peng-peng:

He is raising the  bar high  now for me. He is extra hot with the white hair. 

https://twitter.com/zhanlusi/status/1727008326519857265?t=PBGIIHKezan1GN_G5r4j3g&s=19

Showing the pic :)

How not to agree! <3 My first white man crush was Cheng Yi in "Immortal Samsara", Deng Wei just raised the visual standards so high...

Winny Aye:
I took her review translate into english..this revie was written in 2017 ..6 years before we watched the drama.

Link https://www.bloggang.com/m/mainblog.php?id=serverlus&month=08-04-2017&group=9&gblog=3

Winny Aye:
inclining toward what we call happy ending. Besides, tragedies are not my thing. I don't like being hard hearted most of the time.  

Winny Aye:
t. Therefore i cant feel full romance from him. I mean I know he sacrifice lives for Xy ...but he also did that for his army .

Winny Aye:
Sir Bi shook his head “No, I don’t disdain you at all. It’s the opposite, I truly respect you! Your heart is as clear as crystal, even my voice cannot enchant you or lead you astray. Power, wealth, and glory hold no sway or temptation for you.”

Winny Aye:
I think I will be posting something related to Jing next. 

Will be back to reply , starting from there, have to head back to studio (and one  my poor old dog who is having his last period of time in our family. Thanks for sharing Winny! <3!