Winny Aye:
I will share more if A Heng and Qi Yo/Chi Chen scenes later 

Cool!

Deng Wei have that little something that makes him ressemble to an High Elve from Tolkien's world...

Symbolika1:

Deng Wei have that little something that makes him ressemble to an High Elve from Tolkien's world...

His ears..😍😍🦊🦊

I was rewatching this scene, in ep33, I love how straight forward Jing is that he's ready to be back to Ye Shi Qi to CX's face...lol I can some people say he's in dilemma, or choose his family over XY...😅🤣...but oh well..his stupid stupid family. .and also who judge him that way... ..

P.S ZWY is so handsome and YaoJing is so cute..

Lol CX look of envy is priceless. TSJ is going for what us extremy important to him. I love him for this. 

peng-peng:
Lol CX look of envy is priceless.

He doesn't look hatefull at all...

Winny Aye:
I was rewatching this scene,

That's the ep. he ask CX his marriage approval...hehe and there is Fenlong who angrily react to it. CX is quite composed there and is the one who stends to calm Fenlong ahahhaa! => Just because TSJ agreed to help him with money mather...

Xiao Yao liking wealth....:D

Winny Aye:

I was rewatching this scene, in ep33, I love how straight forward Jing is that he's ready to be back to Ye Shi Qi to CX's face...lol I can some people say he's in dilemma, or choose his family over XY...😅🤣...but oh well..his stupid stupid family. .and also who judge him that way... ..

P.S ZWY is so handsome and YaoJing is so cute..

That’s why I keep saying that, CX has always been envious of Jing. He knows how much XY loves Jing & THATS what he craves from XY. Him taking out Jing will be XY’s breaking point. That’s why he kept saying in the later chapter that,”was I wrong?”

Anytime CX sees XY & Jing being lovey dovey & happy, he’s broken hearted & heavily envious of their love & bond. He thinks he’s the reason why Jing & XY got close, not knowing they’ve been together for 6+ years & the feelings were strong there, CX just gave them more push to be together lol. There’s a reason why he keeps looking at them when XY & Jing are together, he WANTS what they have.

Romans_Revenge:

Anytime CX sees XY & Jing being lovey dovey & happy, he’s broken hearted & heavily envious of their love & bond. He thinks he’s the reason why Jing & XY got close, not knowing they’ve been together for 6+ years & the feelings were strong there, CX just gave them more push to be together lol. There’s a reason why he keeps looking at them when XY & Jing are together, he WANTS what they have.

Its a pity though. .actually XY loves CX so much too.. but just not in the way he wanted her to..hmm..yes he's the one who sort of support YaoJing to be together. .💕..although he's jealous. .😅...i gone back to remember the scene when he was stabbed by ffyy arrow...he told his subordinates to get help from wxl & tsj..and if wxl not agree to help...stab wxl to make tsj helped his wounds ..hmm 😑...the man can be quite like that. ..he should not think much xy had developed feelings for jing then...

ZWY's jealous expression is something. ..i mean i could feel his longing...but ...I could be one of the ladies there..😜🤣💜..nothing serious. .but CX is really handsome 

Romans_Revenge:
he WANTS what they have.

Winny Aye:
..nothing serious.

This pic was soooo funny!:D

Hahaha! Love this quote from weibo (https://weibo.com/p/100808afe57cbc92fa5d06916b8baa186380e6/super_index#_rnd1696456293633) :

" Tushanjing est une lettre d'amour écrite par Tong Hua à toutes les filles."

“Tushanjing is a love letter written by Tong Hua to all girls.”Translating :D