Winny Aye:

Yeah ..so far..I think i will be sharing A Heng&Qi Yo scenes once week...lol...need to translate....A Heng is quite spirited and Qi Yo is devoted to..I like how Qi Yo and Jing are so opposite on outer self. .yet very devoted to female lead. In chapter 2.. they already met she thought he was a ordinary peasant and was protecting him in the forest. .she didn't know hes king of that forest?.  In fact hes the one whos protecting her...but he acted all stupid in front of her. I find it cute. 

sure, haven't really read the book so that'll be good, thanks for your effort in trans'g❣️😉 ahhh their devotion to the love of their lives is wonderful. Haha that's really cute of QiYo lol --acting stupid and silly infront of fl is so Jing too lol thanks for sharing.

dtsj_sapphire:
We just reached 1k replies🎉🎉🎉 let's celebrate 🥂🥳🥳

Attention!!!!=> Incoming/dropping some XiaoJing Plum Wine for connaisseurs, to celebrate!

*festive mood on! :D"

dtsj_sapphire:
love TH's words describing XY's feelings during those times❣️ thanks for sharing😉

Same Thx Winny <3

Symbolika1:
Attention!!!!=> Incoming/dropping some XiaoJing Plum Wine for connaisseurs, to celebrate!

Feeling dizzy! I see 2 in 1 now! :D

@ cr.to owner :)

I was thinking about YaoJing break up, the more i think about it, the more I feel so bad for Jing. He was raped by his so called family. .or rather the granny. He had to endure two things,  getting raped and losing XY.😑 I mean how can anyone say he's choosing his family over xy. Need to say he's not giving in to everyone but his family.  That s why we said he's family man. 

Its good that this plot was to make XY realized her feelings for Jing are deeper than she thought and get to encountered San Tier Er and got useful words..she realized that she should not be just waiting and Jing did all the work.

Xan Tian Er counseled Xiao Yao “Little lady, you have to remember that whatever you want, you have to believe it exists. If you refuse to believe it, then how can you give your true heart? If you don’t plant the seeds, you can’t have a happy harvest.”

and yep my long awaited their union scene 💕❤️

It wasn't until half a year later that everything settled down.
The first snow arrived in Xiao Yue Summit and Xiao Yao stood in front of the wooden hut and watched Jing dressed in all blue walked towards her. He stood before her and brushed the snow flakes off her cape with a smile "Xiao Yao, I am here."
Xiao Yao felt her nose twitch, from Gao Xing Dragon Bone Prison to today's Xiao Yue Summit, this simple "I'm here" took over seventy years between them. In that moment, all the daily sadness and nightly pain, they endured it all until finally he was standing before.
 Jing opened his palm and on it was the fish amethyst. He put it around her neck and said, "This time it's is not payment for medical treatment."
Xiao Yao smiled and tucked it safely away inside her robe.
Xiao Yao took out the fishlby and handed it to Jing "This is rare treasure but Hou didn't know how to prize it and Yi Ying doesn't want it now either."
Jing signed and he summoned his spiritual powers until the red orb glowed in his hands and the wind carried all the red dots into to the air like a dance of red fireflies around them.
Jing and Xiao Hao watched the red flickering dots slowly fade away until it disappeared from the air.
Jing adjusted Xiao Yao's cape "Careful not to catch a cold, let's go inside!"
Xiao Yao smiled and took Jing's hand before walking inside together.

Symbolika1:

Feeling dizzy! I see 2 in 1 now! :D

@ cr.to owner :)

Wow this is really good edit😍💜 excellent 

Winny Aye:
Xiao Yao felt her nose twitch, from Gao Xing Dragon Bone Prison to today's Xiao Yue Summit, this simple "I'm here" took over seventy years between them. In that moment, all the daily sadness and nightly pain, they endured it all until finally he was standing before.

.....*sight**sight**sight*.....

Winny Aye:
I was thinking about YaoJing break up, the more i think about it, the more I feel so bad for Jing. He was raped by his so called family. .or rather the granny. He had to endure two things,  getting raped and losing XY.😑 I mean how can anyone say he's choosing his family over xy.

I have no words for this. It hit me in the stomach.

dtsj_sapphire:

sure, haven't really read the book so that'll be good, thanks for your effort in trans'g❣️😉 ahhh their devotion to the love of their lives is wonderful. Haha that's really cute of QiYo lol --acting stupid and silly infront of fl is so Jing too lol thanks for sharing.

This is some of koala translation. .just found out she did on once promised too but its summarized and not in details. .(Lost u forever one is detailed) .she didn't finished on.once promised too so yep....anyway..this part says...

While Chi You is resting, A'Heng goes up to the Bo Fu Mountain by herself. So, she climbs up and was about to step on something when she hears a cry and realises Chi You has fallen behind her. So, she runs back to help him and at that moment, the place A'Heng almost stepped on becomes a deep hole with a huge spout of steam shooting through [Chi You secretly saving her haha].

While A'Heng helps Chi You down the mountain, Chi You tells A'Heng he is not engaged yet and he has to tell his mother if she wants to marry him because she is hugging him so tightly as she helps him down (haha). It's very cute because Chi You refuses to go back down and acts a bit like a village idiot - he insist that A'Heng is going treasure hunting on Bo Fu Mountain and wants to follow her up. He also delays her journey and often causes her to take the longer way during the route, but it's implied that he has saved her from poison or dangerous potholes because of it. 

I will do this part in detailed. .soon💕

Symbolika1:

.....*sight**sight**sight*.....

I have no words for this. It hit me in the stomach.

The black and white looks so good lol..i am wishing a kiss scene for reunion scene. 😘❤️

Symbolika1:

>today's festive mood<🎶 party in the house🎶 >YaoJing plum wine coming up🥂< {a few moments later--i see the stars--mood 😵‍💫} LOL

Winny Aye:

I know most of us are rewatching and rereading. .for sure. ..its like addict forever..🙈💙😜

Oh yes I've been re reading for sure... Can't help it 

TinaL:

great❣️❣️ yes that's true can't help it too😁

😂😂😂 I think we're like this when we're so engrossed with rereading or rewatching then suddenly disturbed lmao

or even this w/yaojing scenes/lines 😂😂😂😂

TinaL:

great❣️❣️ yes that's true can't help it too😁

😂😂😂 I think we're like this when we're so engrossed with rereading or rewatching then suddenly disturbed lmao

or even this w/yaojing scenes/lines 😂😂😂😂

@WinnyAye

While A'Heng helps Chi You down the mountain, Chi You tells A'Heng he is not engaged yet and he has to tell his mother if she wants to marry him because she is hugging him so tightly as she helps him down (haha). It's very cute because Chi You refuses to go back down and acts a bit like a village idiot

Lol cute.  Is Chi You same as QiYo? 😁 Thanks for sharing that😉 Koala must've been a big fan of TH😁

@WinnyAye

I was thinking about YaoJing break up, the more i think about it, the more I feel so bad for Jing. -- endure two things,  getting raped and losing XY.😑

yesss💔😭though nothing really happened b/n him and that wicked fiance, that's still an attempted one and unforgivable💔😭

Need to say he's not giving in to everyone but his family. That s why we said he's family man.

like that, so husband and daddy material🥰🥰