We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

another update though, so many updates here haha

Deng Wei just updated his Weibo. He's striking while the iron is hot. {well actually even w/o this event, his babies are really actively looking forward to his posts or interactions, it's what keeps them alive online.๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’œ

{this is how active his baby fandom is}

looks like no one's getting to bed early for diamonds and yaojingS. haha

after 2 mins, 55k shares, 63k commentsย  and 309 likes. by 22 mins, 62k shares, 66k comments, 336k likes.

At 42mins, 118k shares, 83k comments, 470k likes

it's almost half a million likes and it's 12 mins before it reached an hour. This is what im talking abt, his diamonds are still growing but the power they hold is enough to shake the ground. {kinda exaggerated but true like in the Happy Feet story, the two shrimp bros} ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’œ

ย Symbolika1:

cr.to owner :)

@dtsj_sapphire

ย it's almost half a million likes and it's 12 mins before it reached an hour. This is what im talking abt, his diamonds are still growing but the power they hold is enough to shake the ground. {kinda exaggerated but true like in the Happy Feet story, the two shrimp bros} ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’œ

Im so happy about it. by the way. ..about the pics...are they S1..?

Now for the photos DW uploaded of Shiqi.๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜

caption--ย # Sauvignon Blanc #The
"last day of shooting at Huichuntang!"

{at 56mins it reached 528k likes, 145k shares, and 91k comments}ย it will a million likes and shares in just a while for sure. it's just really overwhelming when you see how active they support him and can spend their time multitasking {like we are haha๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚}

https://weibo.com/3005331561/NojUPEerE

{you can see how much his fans missed him and his interactions w/them through the comments ๐Ÿ˜}

They rocked! Yang zi cryed saying goodbye to her character, to XL, to Quinchi town (the crew was there), Deng Wei posted on weibo: Last day of shooting:

ย dtsj_sapphire:
{you can see how much his fans missed him and his interactions w/them through the comments ๐Ÿ˜}

Y are faster!:D bb later, I'm off now :D

Shiqi make food for his XiaoYao/XiaoLiu..๐Ÿ’œ

And Mr Demon is finally here. ..and that arrow scenes between XY and CX is good..theres no much updates for FL and A Nian..๐Ÿ˜…

The ending part photos-- adding more visuals here

love this interaction๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

Pls help me caption this loooool ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Look how tall this young gentleman here in Dior blue denim overall.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ congrats ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘ well done lyf team! see you second season.๐Ÿ’œ

https://weibo.com/7861585541/NojWw2n7n

ย Winny Aye:

@dtsj_sapphire

ย it's almost half a million likes and it's 12 mins before it reached an hour. This is what im talking abt, his diamonds are still growing but the power they hold is enough to shake the ground. {kinda exaggerated but true like in the Happy Feet story, the two shrimp bros} ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’œ

Im so happy about it. by the way. ..about the pics...are they S1..?

I think so coz today is abt culminating season 1, jijiji but im checking more abt it and will update here.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

ย Symbolika1:

Y are faster!:D bb later, I'm off now :D

ah no im just actually looking for more updates and sharing it here.๐Ÿ˜‰ thanks again for dropping by and sharing more stuff here for our eyes.๐Ÿฅฐ TC as always.๐Ÿ˜‰

ย dtsj_sapphire:

I think so coz today is abt culminating season 1, jijiji but im checking more abt it and will update here.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

I didn't notice that scene in S1..I need to rewatch..!๐Ÿ˜…

ย Symbolika1:

They rocked! Yang zi cryed saying goodbye to her character, to XL, to Quinchi town (the crew was there), Deng Wei posted on weibo: Last day of shooting:

They all look their best and yesss this is one emotional reunion for all of them. it will take time for them to see each other again for season 2.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ป

ย Winny Aye:

I didn't notice that scene in S1..I need to rewatch..!?

me too, im wondering where they last shoot for s1 in QS town and how he dressed or it's another QS town scene for s2 coz his caption said "last day shooting atย Huichuntang,"ย but it might be an s1 bts the part they were happily discussing things before Lao Mu told them some bad news when they were like on the second floor and where Shiqi and Xiaoliu went to the mansion where they met Jing's asst. so yesss rewatching can help coz atm im still looking for some discussions on it or maybe on twt some people may know more, will check later jijiji๐Ÿ˜, my mind's occupied by many things atm jijiji. sorry hope i helped though๐Ÿ˜‰.

ps {update me Winnyyy coz im lazy to rewatch atm soryy jijiji๐Ÿ˜, I'll update if i find something too, thanksssss}

The QS family of Shiqi and Xiaoliu {Jing and XY}

They're so cute here. QS town peaceful and simple days.ย {this is their last day here or shooting right coz ive seen a grp photo w/their ootds like those ones. haha}ย