Winny Aye:
.bu

I couldn't :D

Symbolika1:

“Tushanjing is a love letter written by Tong Hua to all girls.”Translating :D

I love that 

Lol CX look of envy is priceless. TSJ is going for what is extremy important to him. I love him for this. 

Symbolika1:

He doesn't look hatefull at all...

No but he envy that touch XY is giving the TSJ that what I mean. 

Symbolika1:

“Tushanjing is a love letter written by Tong Hua to all girls.”Translating :D

Love letter from TH...Its true lol...even his back is cute. .i feel fluffy. .?

Symbolika1:

Ahhh...????????...energy to start another day...

Hi everyone! I am late to the party ? plus I am currently stuck at episode 35 because I couldn’t bear to watch the betrayal and breakup. Maybe after season two comes out then I will watch it ?

I seldom watch C dramas because they are usually so draggy but decided to give LYF a shot due to all the positive reviews, and I stayed for TSJ (and Deng wei)

Honestly I dont even understand why there is a shipping war since it was balantly clear in the show and the novel why XY will only select Jing.  XY explained it several times throughout the show starting from when she had that early conversation with her Xian grandfather who already helped her eliminate the other two suitors. Although I don’t approve when TSJ decided to die when he thought he lost XY, it was obvious that XY herself was extremely touched by it. I don’t see her pining for XL when she is all reminding TSJ how she loves and misses his kisses. 

@BabyAqua

Hi everyone! I am late to the party ?

Hiiiii and welcome to the family❣️❣️❣️ no such thing as late here-- hakuna matata?

plus I am currently stuck at episode 35 because I couldn’t bear to watch the betrayal and breakup. Maybe after season two comes out then I will watch it ?

feel you, we all did go through that? feel free to camp here?

@BabyAqua

I stayed for TSJ (and Deng wei)

DW??

Jing??

Dropping by just to share these 

Ahhhh can't get enough??? that v neck though ??? {brb} ?

dtsj_sapphire:

Dropping by just to share these 

Ahhhh can't get enough??? that v neck though ??? {brb} ?

Yeah..he' s so beautiful. .?

BabyAqua:

Hi everyone! I am late to the party ? plus I am currently stuck at episode 35 because I couldn’t bear to watch the betrayal and breakup. Maybe after season two comes out then I will watch it ?

I seldom watch C dramas because they are usually so draggy but decided to give LYF a shot due to all the positive reviews, and I stayed for TSJ (and Deng wei)

Honestly I dont even understand why there is a shipping war since it was balantly clear in the show and the novel why XY will only select Jing.  XY explained it several times throughout the show starting from when she had that early conversation with her Xian grandfather who already helped her eliminate the other two suitors. Although I don’t approve when TSJ decided to die when he thought he lost XY, it was obvious that XY herself was extremely touched by it. I don’t see her pining for XL when she is all reminding TSJ how she loves and misses his kisses. 

Hello...welcome to our family....time is not important as long as appreciating our beautiful cp. .??

And yeo about his dying with her...its sort of sudden. ..sometimes human hearts are not prepared for the loss. XY is Jing's life. or he loves her like that. Its controversial and sad.. but I understand. ..I was so broken by Yaojing break up too..especially for him.

And yeo about XY longing for Jing and kisses..???...its sort of feeling similar to how I am longing for S2 to come soon....rereading the scenes..

One time she dreamed about Jing kissing her and it was as sweet as dew in her dream, but when she woke it was only bitterness in her mouth, even drinking honey water it turned bitter.

Xiao Yao didn’t want to remember and would rather not open her eyes and keep it tightly shut. All she could see would be them together and the memory was so clear and the warmth was still lingering on her lips. But everything was gone.

Winny Aye:

Yeah..he' s so beautiful. .?

Yesssssss? hi Winnyyyy ?, will hang out here longer later, tc❣️ {brb}

@WinnyAye 

Thanks for that interaction and explanation? {out here now}

dtsj_sapphire:

Yesssssss? hi Winnyyyy ?, will hang out here longer later, tc❣️ {brb}

Oki...see u later..❤️??