peng-peng:

C'est trop. Mon cœur va exploser. 

It is too much. My heart will burst. 

Too much TLC.  I love their love story.

Haha, sweetness overload here😂 yesss love their story😻

Omg! You people are making me feel too single with YaoJing 😖😖

dtsj_sapphire:

The "I am here" of Jing is like "I love you" or "care for you" 😁 my yaojing kind of thinking  haha

Ahhhhhhlove this💙😻 XY smiling here is like I am watching them😁 

YAOJING language of love haha 💜💜💜💜

Girl we see you smiling, what? You think he wouldn’t come if you mention his name? He’s been watching you,that’s why he sat up high to look at you 😏

Romans_Revenge:

Haha. yes true. too much sweets for YaoJing flowing on this thread😵😅

I'm having "I see Jing/Deng Wei everywhere" symptom-- >⁠.⁠<

Romans_Revenge:

Girl we see you smiling, what? You think he wouldn’t come if you mention his name? He’s been watching you,that’s why he sat up high to look at you 😏

B⁠-⁠) he only sees you, everything and everyone is blurry to him, you're the only one clear, you're his world, the apple of his eye, beautiful miss please remember that >⁠.⁠< haha 

Jing, the nine-tailed fox 🦊 {that smile, you fox, you handsome fox lol} 🦊🦊🦊

dtsj_sapphire:

The "I am here" of Jing is like "I love you" or "care for you" 😁 my yaojing kind of thinking  haha

Ahhhhhhlove this💙😻 XY smiling here is like I am watching them😁 

YAOJING language of love haha 💜💜💜💜

TLC all they way. 

dtsj_sapphire:

Haha. yes true. too much sweets for YaoJing flowing on this thread??

I'm having "I see Jing/Deng Wei everywhere" symptom-- >⁠.⁠<

OmO...Jing cookies and cheesecake..🦊🍪🍰🤩

Romans_Revenge:

Me feeling the same..😅🦊🙊

confession: despite my feelings about the breakup, I actually went back to rewatch the pavilion scene just to watch DW cry again. The scene with FFYY pregnancy news, you can see the whole family was congregating together against TSJ. And I also felt so sorry for TSJ because his closest family are his worst enemies. He is in fact lonelier than XY. I can only imagine his days after breakup must be hell when he has to spend all his time with all these fam-enemies on top of regret for losing XY. This helped me mitigate my frustration with how mopey and desolate he is in the last few episodes. It was not an attractive look. 

Separate note, I can understand why XL fans are so angry with TSJ. His interactions with XY is the most frustrating for shippers! All the near kisses (which he himself broke off!!) and tenderness-followed-by-slap in face would have driven me mad if I were a shipper. Hence they are simply jealous of TSJ.

BabyAqua:

confession: despite my feelings about the breakup, I actually went back to rewatch the pavilion scene just to watch DW cry again. The scene with FFYY pregnancy news, you can see the whole family was congregating together against TSJ. And I also felt so sorry for TSJ because his closest family are his worst enemies. He is in fact lonelier than XY. I can only imagine his days after breakup must be hell when he has to spend all his time with all these fam-enemies on top of regret for losing XY. This helped me mitigate my frustration with how mopey and desolate he is in the last few episodes. It was not an attractive look. 

Separate note, I can understand why XL fans are so angry with TSJ. His interactions with XY is the most frustrating for shippers! All the near kisses (which he himself broke off!!) and tenderness-followed-by-slap in face would have driven me mad if I were a shipper. Hence they are simply jealous of TSJ.

About the near kisses that he broke off....U mean XL?? Hehehehe...Im just confused.  But to my knowledge, XL is XY first kiss but she was unconscious so I did not count that she very consciously initiate kiss on TSJ...and they kissed..🤣🙊🙈...well I guess they are jealous too..but some of them claim ...XY loves XL more than Jing is. ......um I read the book and did not feel it that way but I acknowledged she loved both. 

This passage from chapter 26..

Xiang Liu didn’t want her to know that when she was unconscious the things he did with her, and she didn’t want him to know that she already knew. Their embraces and companionship, just let it be buried deep in the dark ocean depths!

XL fans wont like it if I say her romantic feelings for XL were true...but it was only a part of it in the dark ocean depths! (i am taking Ocean as heart)😅 guess i had different interpretation. If I hadn't read her feelings for Jing then I will take this more serious with "buried deep in the dark ocean depths!" phrase but since her feelings for Jing are taking action, so yep. Her conscious mind and heart always choose Jing even when it hurts her endlessly too. So yeo it all depends on how people view "which love is stronger"?

For now I could only guess that it's their jealousy that make them cannot see how much Jing suffer...but they rather blame him for all the situation !! His family, who raised him,  and that he loved was his own enemy in the end because granny just want use this blood ties for her clan and made him marry the woman she liked not her grandson liked, at all cost, even to rape him. Im like NOPE. And Hou blamed Jing for his mother who was not his mother mistreated him. I may talk more about this Hou Hou later.😅 and yep think about it...he lost two things at same time and his once beloved bro bro and Yy wanted to kill him all these times. Hmm....ummm

I am thinking some of you yaojing buddies may not agree...rereading chapter 22,23,24,25, 26i came across this comment I agreed of....I mean feels in those chapters..😅

loves how Jing take care of XY in every details ..😍

from chapter 23..

Jing knew all about what Xiao Yao liked and most of his attention was on her. She liked to soak her biscuit in the meat juice so he crushed the biscuit into little pieces and put it in the lamb stew to soak it and picked it out before it got soggy and handed it to her. Xiao Yao had a weird preference, she didn’t like whole pieces of meat and liked the bits fallen on the bottom of the plate because she considered it marinating in all the juices. Jing took out all the pieces on the bottom of his place and handed it to her.

Feng Long was chatting with Jing and he was pretty clueless to these things anyways so never noticed. Xing Yue noticed all the details and saw that Jing kept talking to Feng Long but was always paying attention to Xiao Yao. These little things seemed so unimportant but he did it so naturally and with a happiness in his eyes. She watched and was actually a little bit envious of Xiao Yao.

Xing Yue...girl buddy I am jealous too...😂😝

dtsj_sapphire:

great❣️❣️ yes that's true can't help it too😁

😂😂😂 I think we're like this when we're so engrossed with rereading or rewatching then suddenly disturbed lmao

or even this w/yaojing scenes/lines 😂😂😂😂

this is what happening to me right now...💖

Anyway, y’all go find yourself a Jing & when you do, NEVER let him go or you’ll regret it 🙂.

Lemme also add this.

Jing isn’t pathetic but a traumatic person, he didn’t pounce on XY & kissed her when she fully kissed him, but rather said not now cos he wasn’t sure she had him in her heart yet. Again, he was betrayed by his family, his “fiancée “ tried to kill him multiple times, he’s heartbroken while trying to find evidence of his brother & his “wife’s “ affair oh not to talk of their love child. The other fans will blame Jing if he sneezed 🤧 on XY, will blame him for the bad weather, will blame him for just breathing 🥴. Please be serious, if XY didn’t love him,she wouldn’t be heartbroken for years, wouldn’t have insomnia, wouldn’t dream of his kisses, wouldn’t tell CX that she doesn’t want Jing to act like he’s happy,she wants Jing to care even tho she says she doesn’t care about their breakup(which isn’t true), she was a bit happy to see him miserable cos if he wasn’t she’d be more  upset & hurt, CX wouldn’t tell XY that she has REALLY fallen for Jing( this is coming from someone whose known XY since they were kids), she wouldn’t cry in his arms when she went to talk to him, she wouldn’t accept the fish amethyst, she wouldn’t sew a magnolia pouch for Jing(in her mind magnolia became their love language after he gave her magnolia tea) nor steal kisses from him, she wouldn’t try to kill CX when she found out he planned with Hou to kill Jing, she wouldn’t try to become Royal Mother at jade mountain cos she thought Jing was dead, she wouldn’t do all this if she didn’t love him. Her subconscious & heart has ALWAYS said Jing, when she was WXL & when she became XY. Even she isn’t stupid to play with 2 guys, plus Jing isn’t stupid either to let XY play with his feelings. He would’ve ended it if he saw XY was trying to take advantage of his love for her but that’s not the case. She’s with Jing cos she loves him, if she loved the other guy,she’d have gone for him but she didn’t, she knows the risks & family is number 1 for her. Why would I be with someone who tried to kill my cousin? Why would I be with someone who abused me ? Why would I be with someone who’s an enemy to my kingdom? Let’s be serious here🥴. Jing spoils her to the brim & XY loves that, I mean who wouldn’t love to be spoiled by their man?🤭