dtsj_sapphire:
and this one? ? {but I think this is temporary}

It's  henna, oriental temporary ornaments, it's traditionnal :) Usualy for womans hahaha <3 He dares everything! 

Winny Aye:
Ohh ..beautiful ❤️????✨ so true about XY...well she cured him..so yep 

@dtsj :oh nice art❣️ which scenery though? ? yes XY is lucky and blessed to be loved by Jing no matter what her baggage was, he didn't leave her.?

Just having fun, he is such a model! My husband is lurking me but smiling with all his hearts, he knows I'm just artist ahahaha :D 

dtsj_sapphire:

{firstly, sorry for sharing a daring photo of DW here just in case anyone doesn't like}

but remember he also has his tattoo here, oh my abS??????

and this one? ? {but I think this is temporary}

Aahhhh you mean the bulked up with the torso tattoo? Yeah that kinda muscles turns me on tho ?

Winny Aye:
DW's Jing has this optimistic innocent face aura

Winny Aye:
looked elegant and refined just like Jing in novel. 

cr to owner.

They did so well=> that they inspire sooooo many people as character couple! I can only be happy for Yang Zi and Deng Wei to shine so strongly in people hearts through Xiao Yap and Tushan Jing!

Ballet dancer looooong legs :

:D 

His teasi

Symbolika1:

And hop :D....! 

His teasing is to live for. ???..i might have actually kick his ass though. .nahhh just kidding ?

Symbolika1:

cr to owner.

They did so well=> that they inspire sooooo many people as character couple! I can only be happy for Yang Zi and Deng Wei to shine so strongly in people hearts through Xiao Yap and Tushan Jing!

I hope many more come to appreciate them..yaojing and also Yangzi Deng Wei??

Winny Aye:
I hope many more come to appreciate them..yaojing and also Yangzi Deng Wei??

yeah!

Romans_Revenge:

Aahhhh you mean the bulked up with the torso tattoo? Yeah that kinda muscles turns me on tho ?

I edited it already coz I think that daring half naked photo {showing the abs and his tattoo} is unacceptable here LOL {I thought so, so I apologized before posting lol}, it just got screened i think, ???. yess that.??? i posted a link instead looooool. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0tAhJUigWi3emiKuDBAFJTknN9njMQ7gavHEFzRPEgfn6j1iVXM8waYvZQU8PjYycl&id=365672060831669 "y'all the man that can be both cute and sexy, handsome and hot" haha????

sorry i just zoned out-- tired haha

Winny Aye:

I Iike the way Jing loves her...with respect and cherish ..although sort of obssessive at times...but he values her a lot...make himself an option. .but its all depends on her choice and decision. .he's not dominating

jijiji? more like he loved her deeply, yes "loves her w/respect, he values her a lot,"? obsession i think is more of CX jijiji?. yes the thing abt him is that even if he asked for a 15-year promise {w/c we said she willingly agreed to} he didn't cage her and yes as you said "not dominating."? 

Winny Aye:

Yep...my earlier days on lyf mdl...someone used to comment that how deng wei failed to deliver as interesting Tushan Jing as plot has offered (which to her is more interesting than novel ver), but only as Yeshiqi. And that he didn't look elegant as expected. She blamed it on Deng Wei comparing with ZWY. Ummm maybe we can be subjective to performance too? Because that is not my case though. There's no way Deng Wei cannot act cold elegant character. But Jing was supposed to be crippled. And i guess they also didn't like DW's Jing has this optimistic innocent face aura . But i think the production team had purposely make it like that. But I like how DW was so dedicated to Jing's role, his job. And i believe he loves this character. It's no easy to lose weight and especially to lose his muscles. And he still looked elegant and refined just like Jing in novel. 

oh i missed that comment i think. i think most want to think of Shiqi coz he had less complicated life than Jing but as DW said, they're one person so when he acted them, he didn't distinguish much the difference something like that jijiji?.  ZWY has his own unique charm and his acting skills has been honed by his years of experience so it's not fair to compare them {for me} coz both delivered well in lyf. i think DW said he learned a lot from people he work with esp those w/ more exposure than him. yess that could be that "optimistic innocent face aura," haha. True. many would say that he loved the character much and i agree, based on how he answered during interviews abt his lyf role and how he performed so far. and yes that's another thing, losing much weight to match the character's definition, jijiji?. yesss "he still looked elegant and refined just like Jing in the novel." true, many commented on that too.??

Winny Aye:

His teasi

His teasing is to live for. ???..i might have actually kick his ass though. .nahhh just kidding ?

haha? feel you, i would have too?. whenever i see that bts of him teasing her, i wonder how YZ reacted ??? he's so playful there and loved teasing her. i like how they became closer coz it helped them do their roles well too and for us who lived them and appreciate their chemistry to enjoy them playing XY and Jing even more.?? 

dtsj_sapphire:

I edited it already coz I think that daring half naked photo {showing the abs and his tattoo} is unacceptable here LOL {I thought so, so I apologized before posting lol}, it just got screened i think, ???. yess that.??? i posted a link instead looooool. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0tAhJUigWi3emiKuDBAFJTknN9njMQ7gavHEFzRPEgfn6j1iVXM8waYvZQU8PjYycl&id=365672060831669 "y'all the man that can be both cute and sexy, handsome and hot" haha????

Girrrll he’s lucky we didn’t meet earlier before he got famous, cos his bad boy days would’ve matched my energy, besides he dressed/still dresses hip. Even if we broke up, you wouldn’t hear me badmouth him,heck I don’t even think we’d break up, we’ll just be more lowkey than before. My man will be free to have plenty lady fans & I’ll be honored lmao ?