Symbolika1:

"All that hard" => tells it all in 3 words.

Hehe when you have to convince yourself, it's that you feel really quite opposite :p.

Jing's hair and the three. ( I'll restrain myself=> wont do a long visual about this subject :D)! It started when she washed his messy hair when he was naked, and she blushed? Wondering :)....

(bb back I have few days of ongoing familly grown up hobbits party, it will be a pleasure to read ya all  afterward <3)

Lol..I am imagining it myself ...even my cheeks are burning now...lol Happy Family Party time...♡♡♡♡♡

With Feng Long she would never rise early to get mulberry leaves; they would never just wash each other’s hair; she would never talk all night not wanting to waste the time on sleep because even if she wanted to talk Feng Long wouldn’t be interested in listening; if something happened they would talk openly and calmly, and if nothing happened then Feng Long would likely not be home a lot so when he was home he would be tired and wanted to rest; likely she would never lose her temper with Feng Long and the two of them would treat each other respectfully.

Actually it wasn’t that bad, if she had a problem she could discuss it with him; most of the time she would have a lot of freedom to plant a herb garden in the residence and open her own medical clinic since Feng Long hated rules so wouldn’t mind if his wife was a healer; when Feng Long came home they would have dinner and if he was out then she would eat alone.

If they had a child then she would be busy since she vowed to make her child her most important person after being abandoned by her mom. She would do everything for that little one so that whenever the little thing thought of mom it would be the sweetest memory of how good of a mom she was.

she knew her life would be boring with FL. She  did not even picture herself / consider loving him in the long run. This is kind of sad. She only see herself loving their child and hope to be loved by say child.  She did not even consider if there is no child what them?

I felt sad for her, but I also did find her extremely  stupid. She was condemning herself  to a life with no love, no companionship because she lost Jing . 

What is ironic,  is the fact that  Jing and XL could not bear this fate for her even if it was her decision where as ZX was ready to grant her this because she would not love FL and he would be in her heart. Lol and he says that he loves her.  This is again a example of ZX selfishness compare to Jing and XL.

* Just dropping the info : Deng Wei will be officialy nominated as Dior ambassador, tomorrow 09.11!

https://twitter.com/just_yuzupi/status/1722260054987174318

*Some diamonds got places to the show, we should get good pics and covering of the event! *

Dior ? J'adoooore!                                     

The Face:

Deng Wei

Glad for him. Hope  this sucess will not go in his head. 

peng-peng:

That's all on him right! We just enjoy beauty and talent :D *hugs*

Symbolika1:

* Just dropping the info : Deng Wei will be officialy nominated as Dior ambassador, tomorrow 09.11!

*Some diamonds got places to the show, we should get good pics and covering of the event! *

Dior ? J'adoooore!                                     

The Face:

Deng Wei

Ha! I said this before that I wouldn’t be surprised if he becomes a Dior ambassador, now look at that ?

I think Deng Wei is so uniquely beautiful, stunningly so.

Lucky Scrunchy:

I think Deng Wei is so uniquely beautiful, stunningly so.

Hi.

Yes Deng Wei has this unique..and also he brought out perfect Jing from the the novel...♡♡

Symbolika1:

Dior ? J'adoooore!                                     

The Face:

Deng Wei

Romans_Revenge:

Ha! I said this before that I wouldn’t be surprised if he becomes a Dior ambassador, now look at that ?

emis:

Happy for him!

Yess....I hope he becomes Dior Ambassador ..looking forward to it♡

peng-peng:

Symbolika1:

That's all on him right! We just enjoy beauty and talent :D *hugs*

hehehehhe I hope he find more success in industry and more dramas for us to watch...and other works too..and yep I hope he lead balance life too. work&peronal

beauty and talent...definetly ..he is born for this♡

@peng-peng

she knew her life would be boring with FL. She  did not even picture herself / consider loving him in the long run. This is kind of sad. She only see herself loving their child and hope to be loved by say child.  She did not even consider if there is no child what them?

Um, I guess that because FL doesn't sound like a man she could love, I think he's quite practical guy and ambitious. Love and wife, came after other things such as success in life, . But he promised her about having only her, she did not have to suffer about harem drama. At least she could have a child to love. So yep it would be a practical union as she was imagining.

I felt sad for her, but I also did find her extremely  stupid. She was condemning herself  to a life with no love, no companionship because she lost Jing . 

I personally do not consider it "stupid" , because its still practical. It's a good union too because sometimes love can make one to emotionally suffer is good. ? I guessed that there are several successful marriages out of being practical although it may not sound perfect. I think that at the time she was confusing with life itself. She also wanted to support CX/ZX. FL is a great help. He sounds quite fond of her too. The real problem is that she could not made up her mind to that actually. So she was not herself.

What is ironic,  is the fact that  Jing and XL could not bear this fate for her even if it was her decision where as ZX was ready to grant her this because she would not love FL and he would be in her heart. Lol and he says that he loves her.  This is again a example of ZX selfishness compare to Jing and XL.

ZX had had several loveless marriages for power. So I guess he didn't mind. Compare to Jing, ZX was very fond of Feng Long. They had quite similarities, ambitions for power. Feng Long did care for Xing Yue in which he made it his last wish to ZX to treat her better, so yep he gave a vibe of wanting to protect his family too in here. ZX would be happier if XY didnt marry at all. FL is fine for him I guess. But yep he missed to think about XY happiness at times. In here, XL understood more about XY and this lavish practical ambitous marriage would not make her any happy . It's not her. As Jing , I think he knew FL well and that might not suitable for XY's true happiness. He himself was suffering from loveless marriage, so he did not want XY to suffer like that. 

Thats how I see it. 

Symbolika1:

*Holding on to you tightly*

love these color fillers ♡

@winny

Also may I add that, FL knew XY doesn’t love him but as long as he treats her right & is his only woman she’s good. XY on the other hand was willing to be in a loveless marriage for ZX & also because FL had promised to only be with her, so she thought,oh well, since I couldn’t get the man I love,lemme settle with someone else as long as he treats me right.

Jing broke down her walls & she was completely vulnerable to him, he’s the first & only man to soften her heart to the point she gave all of herself & heart to him. It’s no wonder why she couldn’t move on, I mean if you’re the guy who broke down my walls & showed me how to truly love & lose my guard down,off course I’d find it difficult to move on even tho I still have a glimmer of hope you’ll come back to me. She could’ve dated someone else but she didn’t cos Jing really made her feel loved,vulnerable,spoiled & also gave not only her body but her soul to him.

Just want to share this with you guys: 

Congrats Deng Wei for being the new brand ambassador of Dior China!!! https://twitter.com/dailydengwei/status/1722546254352380097?t=a9vH7-s98Wvx4uOoQpTCaA&s=19