Queen Purple:

Just want to share this with you guys: 

Congrats Deng Wei for being the new brand ambassador of Dior China!!! https://twitter.com/dailydengwei/status/1722546254352380097?t=a9vH7-s98Wvx4uOoQpTCaA&s=19

He looks so good in a formal suit. I hope to see him a modern day drama. 🙏 

Queen Purple:

Just want to share this with you guys: 

Congrats Deng Wei for being the new brand ambassador of Dior China!!! https://twitter.com/dailydengwei/status/1722546254352380097?t=a9vH7-s98Wvx4uOoQpTCaA&s=19

Covering this event with incoming Pics!

(the new brand ambassador of Dior China)

Deng Wei & Dior

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Here gently agreeing to take pics with a little girl :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DIAMOND ANGEL

Cr.to owner/FanArt of DW.

The lucky Diamond Point of view of the event ! (bought the entry ticket):

----------------------------DW’s studio shares new live snaps----------------------------------------------

J'adore :D!

Loving this happy TRIO edit :D

No water, no ocean can stop us...

Cr.to owner

Symbolika1:

No water, no ocean can stop us...

Cr.to owner

He is so handsome as ever. Thank you for posting his event photos here ✨

Queen Purple:

He is so handsome as ever. Thank you for posting his event photos here ✨

Haha my pleasure! Happy to see you back here *hugs*! <3

Y’all get this, after Jing & XY gets married and leave the city…they settle elsewhere, Jing prepares the meal one day and as they eat,XY tells Jing,’ Jing’er I have something to tell you’ & Jing replies,’what is it?’ Then XY continues,‘I’m pregnant’. It ends there with Jing beaming with smiles. 

I just wish they’ll pull something like this😏.

From DW Vlog (at Dior event)

peng-peng:

He looks so good in a formal suit. I hope to see him a modern day drama. ? 

That will happen for sure <3

Winny Aye:
.even my cheeks are burning now...lol Happy Family Party time...♡♡♡♡♡

Hahaha !<3Yes yes!