casie:

I realized that late, I almost caused a misunderstanding 

Oh don't worry about it, I've gone through the same thing.

Blueberries Field:

Oh don't worry about it, I've gone through the same thing.

Phew. That's a relief

Finally watched ep 7-8. My Yaojing heart is happy after nearly a year of waiting lol. Going to rewatch tomorrow. :)

casie:

I realized that late, I almost caused a misunderstanding 

Oh LOOOOOL yes I am also not used to the mdl forums lol
and we can copy paste emojis on mainpage but not in here... kekekekekke

Sunbath12:

Finally watched ep 7-8. My Yaojing heart is happy after nearly a year of waiting lol. Going to rewatch tomorrow. :)

My yaojing heart has been healed with hugs... now waiting for their kisses!! HEHEHEHEHE

Blueberries Field:

That's a laughing emoji from @casie. It depends on your device, sometimes emojis show as 'question mark'. 

lol thanks for reminding me about that

TSJ's hurried footsteps to go get the flowers is living rent free in my head! 

Blueberries Field:

That's true! Their reunion felt so much sweeter! I can't stop grinning like a fool, even an hour later after watching episode 7. If you decide to watch it all, their separation is quite lengthy, and many hurtful things happened during that time, so just be aware. 

I rewatched the episode twice, I was so happy they finally cleared up the misunderstanding. ❤

Winny24:

I have been rewatching these throughout the year of waiting lol... 

Oh these hahah

Omg their snow scene

I've been mostly reading this thread only when I visit LYFS2 mdl page because the comments section is giving me a headache. I find it extremely weird when I saw yl shippers trying hard to devalue Xiao Yao's love for Jing because the one person who never underestimate her love for Jing is Xiang Liu. I mean, Xuan did and he pays the ultimate price by losing her forever.

ella:

I've been mostly reading this thread only when I visit LYFS2 mdl page because the comments section is giving me a headache. I find it extremely weird when I saw yl shippers trying hard to devalue Xiao Yao's love for Jing because the one person who never underestimate her love for Jing is Xiang Liu. I mean, Xuan did and he pays the ultimate price by losing her forever.

Oh,I don’t even go there cos what people see as toxic they see it as love. A man who abuses & even threatens you is love? Hmmm okay the be in a toxic relationship then. Even xl himself has said it different times how XY loves Jing,he KNOWS this,he could feel all her emotions when she & Jing broke up. He had 60 years to make his move,why didn’t he? Cos he knew she STILL wasn’t over Jing. In ep9 he said that he’s happy WXL has found her ye shiqi, what? He should go & tell her he likes her now that she’s back with the man she loves after soo many years of suffering & pining?. Xl lost since day 1,he has his own course & knew how it should end. Jing NEVER traded XY for anything,he ALWAYS gives & NEVER takes.

Cousin CX, I got a bone to pick with you.

The mountain peak snowing scene speaks a lot to me:

This time, the two will walk towards each other and also together, no longer one waiting for the other to come passively. And it seems that even if the world is cold, the two standing hand in hand, under the same umbrella, are each other warmth and comfort facing the world together.

ella:

The mountain peak snowing scene speaks a lot to me:

This time, the two will walk towards each other and also together, no longer one waiting for the other to come passively. And it seems that even if the world is cold, the two standing hand in hand, under the same umbrella, are each other warmth and comfort facing the world together.

Exactly even the song says it all. XY has been happy & smiling ever since she & Jing got back together