ella:

The mountain peak snowing scene speaks a lot to me:

This time, the two will walk towards each other and also together, no longer one waiting for the other to come passively. And it seems that even if the world is cold, the two standing hand in hand, under the same umbrella, are each other warmth and comfort facing the world together.

I love the mountain peak a lot. I love that they make it longer and sweeter than normal.

FTCU:

Exactly even the song says it all. XY has been happy & smiling ever since she & Jing got back together

Yes, her mood has completely changed.  It's a reverse harem, she loved all...three of them. Poor Fenglong doesn't count. 

Cx is such an ass. 

FTCU:

Cousin CX, I got a bone to pick with you.

Yes, he is slowly but surely falling into crazy/mad mode.

I've been really enjoying the last few episodes, it's like the pages of the novel coming to life.

peng-peng:

Cx is such an ass. 

Honestly, I'm having more fun while watching his character than when I read it. When I read it, my blood was boiling. ??

Though, I haven't watched ep. 10 yet, so I'll  see.

Sunbath12:

I've been really enjoying the last few episodes, it's like the pages of the novel coming to life.

Same.

Sunbath12:

Like it’s crazy, your grandfather already warned you to leave XY alone & let her enjoy her happiness. You JUST had to go start some shit ?

FTCU:

Like it’s crazy, your grandfather already warned you to leave XY alone & let her enjoy her happiness. You JUST had to go start some shit ?

It's a great performance from ZWY. You can tell he has been restraining for so long, but he is starting to crack more and more.

I'm still waiting to see how the show handles his dark deeds later on. So far everything has been very faithful to the original story. So glad the whole arc of XY and Jing reconciling was fully intact as well as the whole catching FFYY and TSH arc. All the original story beats are preserved, and all the character moments that I loved are on the screen finally. I could not help but feel so relieved when XY and Jing finally hugged in Ep 7.

After waiting so long..... finally Season 2 is here, just want to add how much I enjoyed Season 2 Ep6-Ep9 ... and although I enjoyed them all especially when XY and JING finally cleared all their misunderstandings (ปมหัวใจ).        Frankly I think YaoJing sweet scenes are JUST TOO SHORT!!!   They should reduce some of the extra XL scenes (not in the book scenes such as the XL song) that were purposely added to boost XL's role.      XL's role is already pumped up so much to appear like he is the "male lead" as it is.     Sorry, got carried away...

I especially enjoy the last part of Episode 6 (season 2), when XY met and talked with Sang Tian Er (Chuan Zi's wife) the old old lady in Qingshui town.    Tian Er's views on "love", to "help" nurish your love towards each other rather than simply sit back and let bad things happen... just to tell yourself  "there it is... just as I predicted" the way XY has always been doing to JING.     How a simple girl with shady background (ex-prostitute) could teach XY so much...

Thanks you all for making this a nice place to visit... always... YOAJING สู้ สู้ !!!

ah_luck:
They should reduce some of the extra XL scenes (not in the book scenes such as the XL song) that were purposely added to boost XL's role.

ah_luck:
I especially enjoy the last part of Episode 6 (season 2), when XY met and talked with Sang Tian Er (Chuan Zi's wife) the old old lady in Qingshui town.

I don't mind the extra scenes, although you are right, in the novel, XL is a bit less present in this part of the story (after the wedding crashing part). The drama has also fleshed out Jing's part of the story, which was mostly in the background in the novel (from his trying to figure out whose son Tian is and his dealing with FFYY and Hou).

I was waiting for Sang Tian'er to reappear, and I'm glad it was kept in. It's such an important moment for Xiaoyao, because she is then able to realize that in her relationship with Tushan Jing up to that point, she hadn't fully given herself to him. Like she said to Jing later, she could have helped him with his family's issues long before, but she was always guarding her heart and did not want to take any risks, whereas Jing was long ready to give up everything, even his life, for her.

So yes, as a Yaojing fan, I've been really happy so far. All the great moments (bitter and sweet) from the novel have been translated onto screen. :D

I feel that YaoJing's love has evolved after enduring such an awful heartbreaking separation. They trust each other completely now. Xiao Yao finally understand that it takes two to tango. And Jing is no longer as scared/wary of making the wrong move because I think he finally realized that Xiao Yao loves him deeply too. And it's all thanks to YZ and DW's acting skills.

ella:

The mountain peak snowing scene speaks a lot to me:

This time, the two will walk towards each other and also together, no longer one waiting for the other to come passively. And it seems that even if the world is cold, the two standing hand in hand, under the same umbrella, are each other warmth and comfort facing the world together.

LOVE what you said!!
This scene actually was changed from the leaked script but this is very lovely too... I like how their heads came together like a pair of lovebirds hur hur hur.... 

Maybe it's just me but the gap of time greatly reduced my enthusiasm for the drama. Even the lovely-dovely scenes with Jing doesn't impact me as much anymore. I remember I used to rewatch their sweet scenes so many times last season.  Maybe it's because I already the novel summaries and maybe I feel like there's no character development for Jing.  I wish TH didn't make him so fragile.  He's supposed to be cunning and smart one but needs XY to rescue him from his mess. That whole scenario just made his character more unflattering.  I find myself watching CX scenes more than Jing. 

Antinh85:

Maybe it's just me but the gap of time greatly reduced my enthusiasm for the drama. Even the lovely-dovely scenes with Jing doesn't impact me as much anymore. I remember I used to rewatch their sweet scenes so many times last season.  Maybe it's because I already the novel summaries and maybe I feel like there's no character development for Jing.  I wish TH didn't make him so fragile.  He's supposed to be cunning and smart one but needs XY to rescue him from his mess. That whole scenario just made his character more unflattering.  I find myself watching CX scenes more than Jing. 

Funny you should say that because some audience are complaining about how 'cunning' TSJ is being, manipulating XY into loving him etc... guess there really is no ideal balance to please every single audience lol

Remember, they’ve changed some scenes in the drama & also cut some scenes out due to short episodes.

Jing IS a very cunning man,but only when it comes to politics or business,he’s always working behind the scenes.i for instance feel heartbroken for him in this season cos it shows, how much he’s been suffering for 6 decades. In the novel? Not soo much cos it doesn’t detail what he went through. TH made it so cos she wants XY to TAKE initiative with her relationship with Jing, Jing was always the one giving while XY just sat back & watched, which cost her relationship with Jing to fall. He may look “unflattering” to you, but not to the rest of us cos we ALL KNOW what he’s been doing,he just doesn’t boast about it. XY wants a man who’s devoted to her & she found that in Jing. I love CX’s scenes too.

TH said it herself that she regrets writing some characters the way they were,that’s why she’s part of the production team. She made Jing so,cos he’s the only untainted soul despite the torture & humiliation he’s been through. More reason why XY loves him,he completes her,he lights her soul & opens her emotions up, cos she’s from a vicious family & she needs just 1 person who’s the opposite of her.