peng-peng:

This is not a drama I will watch again . I cannot believe  I am happy that it will bloody be over next week. It is not soon enough. Such a travesty it is. 

I just need to see Jing come back and finally run away together with XY from the dumpster fire of the drama, and I just want XL to have a fitting ending because dude is tired. I'm tired. We're all tired.

The author says xl is his favorite character are  we going to get a dying scene in water where  merefolk save him 100 of years and get a book or script xtra life hidden life or a prequel with him with the general who was loyal to or rises to revenge you never no so may good themes for this character crossing fingers any I admire him for loving and giving Yao a lovely future  I’m  a jing fan  100 percent for Yao but the demon knock it down a little my second choice brilliant character

Sunbath12:

I just need to see Jing come back and finally run away together with XY from the dumpster fire of the drama, and I just want XL to have a fitting ending because dude is tired. I'm tired. We're all tired.

Exactly. I am still baffled that  TH turned XL into a mopping drunk . All my beloved characters are nothing like the way they are in the   novel. Even Xing Yue that I dislike  is something else in the drama.

Kathy Noble:
 I’m  a jing fan  100 percent for Yao but the demon knock it down a little my second choice brilliant character

peng-peng:
All my beloved characters are nothing like the way they are in the   novel. Even Xing Yue that I dislike  is something else in the drama.

Oh, I completely agree. My favorite characters were always Jing and XL. And in this second season, both of them really have nothing to do. Well, to be precise, nothing after the first arc (XY and Jing reconcile and take care of FFYY and TSH), which I think was actually well adapted. 

After that, one is just standing around in Haoling, and the other is drinking with his birdie. The two of them had a much more interesting rapport in the novel, and that could have been explored more on screen.

CX was always hard to read - he kept his true feelings close to himself, and I really found that fascinating as a character. He has so much bottled up inside him. I feel the drama made it too obvious that he wanted XY (I mean, it made XY look so stupid for not figuring it out). In S1, I also felt for Xinyue and what she had to endure as a child. In this season, it doesn't get developed further. There was the opportunity to, but I guess she just becomes a one-dimensional jealous lady with nothing else to do but throw things.

There are still moments in those middle episodes so far that I have appreciated. The scenes with A'Nian, Ru Shou and Haoling King are great. It's just hard to get over the fact, however, that XY and Jing's story was so poorly told in this part of the drama.

Anyway, don't want to be too negative in our Yaojing thread. There are still some great moments to treasure. Ep 18 was pretty solid.

Guys, to achieve complete twist, what if the drama ends with XY alone again unable to have the only thing she wished for and leaving all the messy world behind to travel and enjoy the world with complete freedom, no Jing, no CX and no XL???

@sunbath12.

Well said. I am fav were Jing and CX. I was so hurt when I discovered that Cx was involved  in Jing death.   I disliked him  when he tried to   force XY to do a fake wedding in from of his parents tomb.

But here my boy is so obsessed that it was kind of disgusting . 

Xl is my 3rd fav but seeing him mopping around drinking gets on my nerve. I really think TH did must have been drunk  lmao.

Like you said there are still some good moments even if  very few. 

ah_luck:

Guys, to achieve complete twist, what if the drama ends with XY alone again unable to have the only thing she wished for and leaving all the messy world behind to travel and enjoy the world with complete freedom, no Jing, no CX and no XL???

At this rate with all the cuts  I am prepared for anything even this .  

peng-peng:

At this rate with all the cuts  I am prepared for anything even this .  

Then I'll know for sure that the production was smoking something while filming/making the second season episodes, haha.

I don't even drink, but I'll need one by the end of this with the way things have been going.

@ah_luck

@peng-peng

At this rate with all the cuts  I am prepared for anything even this . 

@ah_luck

Well, actually, then XY would still have her archery to defend herself and her beloved "love bug" to keep her yearning... 

ah_luck:

That won’t happen, Jing comes back to her at jade mountain,there’s even a video of it. He survived on his own after consuming XY’s emergency pill 

Express package means we get all 5 episodes tomorrow?

ah_luck:

@ah_luck

@peng-peng

At this rate with all the cuts  I am prepared for anything even this . 

@ah_luck

Well, actually, then XY would still have her archery to defend herself and her beloved "love bug" to keep her yearning... 

If she still keep that  bug  ..then i will congrats to those who only feel true love must have controlling poisonuous bug stuff

Blueberries Field:

Good news, Tu Shan Jing, umm I meant Ye Shi Qi ^^  is back!!!

https://weibo.com/tv/show/1034:5058547474694177?from=old_pc_videoshow

Amen to our boy 

Winner_is_King:

Express package means we get all 5 episodes tomorrow?

Probably? Why don’t you try watching the rest tomorrow & see if you’d gain access?