https://www.facebook.com/share/p/veT27U8ToVLTQa8J/

Read this if you have not regarding re reason of all tgar has bern going on regarding s2 cuts and what not. 

So,apparently Jing’s scenes were cut on purpose & yz had to fight for her reunion with her mom scene cos they deleted that crucial part.

I’m hearing tjc & dai luwa are from the same company in which the chairman invested a lot in lyf. No wonder why her wedding scene looked nice while FengLong & XY’s wedding looked bland,also Jing’s scenes were cut & given to xl on purpose & all extra scenes in which he wasn’t even supposed to be in. Now it all makes sense

FTCU:

So,apparently Jing’s scenes were cut on purpose & yz had to fight for her reunion with her mom scene cos they deleted that crucial part.

I’m hearing tjc & dai luwa are from the same company in which the chairman invested a lot in lyf. No wonder why her wedding scene looked nice while FengLong & XY’s wedding looked bland,also Jing’s scenes were cut & given to xl on purpose & all extra scenes in which he wasn’t even supposed to be in. Now it all makes sense

Yes and chairman got pissed that this unknown actor was shining  more that his TJC so decided to cut most of his scenes  lol.  So TJC cannot shine?  They need to  sabotage another mam hard work  for him. how low.

Blueberries Field:

Good news, Tu Shan Jing, umm I meant Ye Shi Qi ^^  is back!!!

https://weibo.com/tv/show/1034:5058547474694177?from=old_pc_videoshow

Waiting for this!

peng-peng:

Yes and chairman got pissed that this unknown actor was shining  more that his TJC so decided to cut most of his scenes  lol.  So TJC cannot shine?  They need to  sabotage another mam hard work  for him. how low.

But now they’re now catching heat cos it backfired on them. Everyone can see the bias & clear favoritism in the drama,so people have lost interest & dropped it. The hype in s1 isn’t there in s2. But unfortunately for them Jing has been nr 1 for weeks is the first male character to surpass 100million heat index in 2024. Not even their fav character has been able to reach that,but the “unknown actor” surpassed him & is more liked. They must be seething 

peng-peng:

Read this if you have not regarding re reason of all tgar has bern going on regarding s2 cuts and what not. 

Thanks, I'll read it later.

peng-peng:

I'm trying to understand the producers' perspective during the filming of the drama. Given that  S1 and S2 were shot together without any feedback on the audience's reaction to S1, I believe that had they known TSJ's character would become so popular, they wouldn't have cut many of his scenes.

It is regrettable that DW's role was significantly reduced; he was given very few lines and lacks memorable scenes or standout lines in the script.  

Happy this is over. I just gave this season a 4 cos of all the nonsense.

Watch the bts clip of Dw trying to escape at the cliffs scene and when he was in water,he was freezing as hell and had to tell the director he needs a break,only for them to do him dirty again by not including the clips in the drama. For fucks sakes

FTCU:

Watch the bts clip of Dw trying to escape at the cliffs scene and when he was in water,he was freezing as hell and had to tell the director he needs a break,only for them to do him dirty again by not including the clips in the drama. For fucks sakes

I saw it as well. It is hard and painful to watch. I sm heaet broken. I wish him all the  best in his career.he deserves it.

FTCU:

Happy this is over. I just gave this season a 4 cos of all the nonsense.

Yes me i give it 4 too.

Winny24:

Yes me i give it 4 too.

Over all I gave it a 2.5.  For all the bullying and the mistreatment of DW, Jing and Yaojing. 

peng-peng:

Over all I gave it a 2.5.  For all the bullying and the mistreatment of DW, Jing and Yaojing. 

I saw a video of Dw limping the next day to the set. He ended up injuring himself,but look what happened? His scenes got chopped! I hope he never agrees to a role from them again. He should keep moving forward

FTCU:

I saw a video of Dw limping the next day to the set. He ended up injuring himself,but look what happened? His scenes got chopped! I hope he never agrees to a role from them again. He should keep moving forward

Amen to that for him. 

MimiLy:

Haha someone said "Even the arrow that shot Jing got more close up and screen time. The arrow actually got a zoom in, HD quality, motion slow down, and special effect and all jing got was a 3 sec panoramic view". It's so sad and funny at the same time

XL's character is the most interesting in LYF. So giving  other actors decent screen time as it should be shouldn't matter to the production team. If the actor will shine whether it's long or a short screen time they should shine. That's why fans of XL always belittling TSJ's character, just because if the shots in s2, his scenes made him dumb. It weren't that bad in s1. Maybe they were triggered because Deng Wei became a traffic actor while he is just a supporting actor.