FTCU:

I saw a video of Dw limping the next day to the set. He ended up injuring himself,but look what happened? His scenes got chopped! I hope he never agrees to a role from them again. He should keep moving forward

Sigh..

FTCU:

But now they’re now catching heat cos it backfired on them. Everyone can see the bias & clear favoritism in the drama,so people have lost interest & dropped it. The hype in s1 isn’t there in s2. But unfortunately for them Jing has been nr 1 for weeks is the first male character to surpass 100million heat index in 2024. Not even their fav character has been able to reach that,but the “unknown actor” surpassed him & is more liked. They must be seething 

And they thought many people have dropped because XL's character will die. But most of the viewers are mad with the excessive cuts and changes. Imagine, they've only hit the 30000 heat index because YaoJing and YZ's acting. LYF is the most anticipated costume drama of 2024 but sadly they failed. I have high hopes for this season coz they did great in s1. Sigh 

FTCU:

Watch the bts clip of Dw trying to escape at the cliffs scene and when he was in water,he was freezing as hell and had to tell the director he needs a break,only for them to do him dirty again by not including the clips in the drama. For fucks sakes

That.... that would really make people mad at them more.  

peng-peng:

Exactly. I am still baffled that  TH turned XL into a mopping drunk . All my beloved characters are nothing like the way they are in the   novel. Even Xing Yue that I dislike  is something else in the drama.

Lol I had to comment on this because I felt the exact same way, they even butchered Xinyue to become a one dimensional screaming lady antagonist! I am wondering if they were betting on which character they can best ruin. Very baffling. Tbh the only character who seemed consistent was XL (despite the scenes they didn’t include for him) and maybe AN on her character development. 

Actors did superb but carrying that messy script on their back must’ve been exhausting

I'm trying to think what rating I could give them in season 2. I'm very disappointed with that dream thing. I almost give up finishing the drama .. T_T

Jinmi_Yandan:

And they thought many people have dropped because XL's character will die. But most of the viewers are mad with the excessive cuts and changes. Imagine, they've only hit the 30000 heat index because YaoJing and YZ's acting. LYF is the most anticipated costume drama of 2024 but sadly they failed. I have high hopes for this season coz they did great in s1. Sigh 

Like it was struggling to hit 30k,until YaoJing reconciled then it hit 30k,after that it can’t even hit 31k, co people have seen how bad they did Jing and even non novel readers saw the clear sabotage & favoritism in the drama. They’ve been complaining non stop. I’m glad this drama is over. I gave it a solid 4

Jinmi_Yandan:

That.... that would really make people mad at them more.  

Oh,people ARE MAD alright.

FTCU:

Like it was struggling to hit 30k,until YaoJing reconciled then it hit 30k,after that it can’t even hit 31k, co people have seen how bad they did Jing and even non novel readers saw the clear sabotage & favoritism in the drama. They’ve been complaining non stop. I’m glad this drama is over. I gave it a solid 4

Shocks..The didn't even each #1 in WeTV. Consistent #5. Now, it's the production loss. 

The thing is people have had enough of being taken fir imbeciles. We are the ones consuming the products. We are tired of seeing beloved novel being butcher in dramas. Enough is enough. To top it all actors have to be humiliated  and their hard work cut. 

Xl character has shined in thr novel without the need to steal from others. Every character has got its fandom be it big or small. They should respect all.  If an actor shine under their drama, they should be pleased. Not angry at him for doing his work well.  

I sure gave it 2.5 rating.  Once I finish the drama, I will cancel my subscription. 

Jinmi_Yandan:

I'm trying to think what rating I could give them in season 2. I'm very disappointed with that dream thing. I almost give up finishing the drama .. T_T

I did not even put the season 2 in my watchlist, I was so mad.

Pammy:

I did not even put the season 2 in my watchlist, I was so mad.

I feel you.  

peng-peng:

The thing is people have had enough of being taken fir imbeciles. We are the ones consuming the products. We are tired of seeing beloved novel being butcher in dramas. Enough is enough. To top it all actors have to be humiliated  and their hard work cut. 

Xl character has shined in thr novel without the need to steal from others. Every character has got its fandom be it big or small. They should respect all.  If an actor shine under their drama, they should be pleased. Not angry at him for doing his work well.  

I sure gave it 2.5 rating.  Once I finish the drama, I will cancel my subscription. 

Exactly. They have to attack Deng Wei  continuously from season 1 to 2 just because he was a "nothing to them supporting actor". How many actors they offered that role but only DW accepted it wholeheartedly. 

23 episodes  looking at a man pinning over a woman who was never his to begin  with is  not appealing to me.  Seeing XL crying did not move me at all. Why because this is not XL. 

I sure did enjoy xiao yao and jing little moments that xiso Yao and XL this season.   Seeing XL kiss her wrist while crying was gross because again he crossed boundaries when she is unconscious and she was a married woman . Any way he is dead.  And at    peace. XY is happy with her lover husband.

Their intimate ceremony was perfect. It fit them best.  And their vows deep.  Thank god they did not cut them bowing to the grave of her mother. 

https://weibo.com/6721698293/OoLqy8Jg8?refer_flag=1001030103_

For the 3-second water scene, Deng Wei got so cold that his lips turned purple. After this scene, he was seen limping again, likely re-injuring his leg.
For the 3-second death scene, and the overall few minutes of bad CGI, Deng Wei filmed for three days in the heat and almost passed out. Even when most of the crew left, he stayed late to film that scene. They couldn't even bother to CGI in his tails?? Give him some close ups?

I believe all actors are hard workers, so Deng wei isn't an exception, but I just wished their efforts deserve to be shown, especially if the footage exists, doesn't exceed the episode limit, and fits within the budget. I understand that cutting and editing scenes are normal parts of post-production, but when it's done to the point that it makes the show seem choppy and intentional, it's really disappointing for the crew behind the scenes—the stylists, makeup artists, and others who put in a lot of effort. It's also disheartening for the actors who give their all and for the audience.

It's crazy the BTS is more interesting and have better angles than the actual feature film lol

----
Also, the ending was a bit disappointing. I wish we got to see a final epic scene with XY and Jing. Even their wedding felt rushed and it annoyed me that their wedding somehow became Cang Xuan focused - he had more screen time than the groom lolol. We also didn't get to see Jing and XY married life - give us something T_T

And this was supposed to be 21 eps but they added two eps. If it was 21 eps what and how many more of YaoJing and Jing's scenes could have been deleted😪 He doesn't felt like a 2nd ML in this season.