Niki Demonix:
Wait...We all thought about it right? RIGHT?

No, Niki.  We rely on you to think about that for us.  lol

Kokuto:

No, Niki.  We rely on you to think about that for us.  lol

I will just leave this here....

Niki Demonix:

Choking on my cola.  LMAO!

But it's a happy ending, right?

Niki Demonix:

THANK YOU!

Niki Demonix:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ You get what you pay for...buyers remorse?! (¬‿¬)

Kokuto:

Girl the only "happy ending" Tushan Jing knows is the one at a massage parlor.... and he wouldn't even get one because even they have standards. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  

plor20:

Buyer's remorse? Definitely. Xiao Yao choosing Tushan Jing is like splurging on a counterfeit – looks good at first, but falls apart under pressure!

My mood right now:

Niki Demonix:

My mood right now: 

Oh no.  Let me got refill my cola and get a towel.  lol

plor20:

Niki Demonix:

Buyer's remorse? Definitely. Xiao Yao choosing Tushan Jing is like splurging on a counterfeit – looks good at first, but falls apart under pressure! 

Buyer's remorse!  LOL!  Yep, XY is going to realize, what made that time special was XL, not the guy who was washing your dishes and bailing on you when you told him you needed back up.

Niki Demonix:

Girl the only "happy ending" Tushan Jing knows is the one at a massage parlor.... and he wouldn't even get one because even they have standards. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  

Ouch!  Come on, Jing has all the money in the world.... oh wait, he doesn't now that he's Ye Shi Qi.

Kokuto:

Buyer's remorse!  LOL!  Yep, XY is going to realize, what made that time special was XL, not the guy who was washing your dishes and bailing on you when you told him you needed back up.

Ouch!  Come on, Jing has all the money in the world.... oh wait, he doesn't now that he's Ye Shi Qi.

All the money in the world and he still couldn't buy a pair of balls!!!!!! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  

Kokuto:

For whom? It won't be good for anyone. XY will regret and TJ will suffer too. Because he ain't XL. He was her back up. She only searched for him. When XL rejected her. At this point I wonder if she was kissing jing simply to make XL jealous. Thinking it will force XL to just confess. XL was like " Good for you 👍".  Everytime.

Last year we had Elise to provide us with Gifs. Anyway look at this cute XL piche had no job being this cute. 

These Jingers, they already get their happy ending but still unsatisfied and need to comeout gaslighting saying XL committed sexual harassment and is a moping drunken crybaby..

Excuse me..are u serious??😵‍💫

XiangLiu 4everluv:

Thise Jingers, they already get their happy ending but still unsatisfied and need to comeout gaslighting saying XL committed sexual harassment and is a moping drunken crybaby..

Excuse me..are u serious???‍?

WTf? How dare they. They are just jealous like Jing, they know that XY would never be satisfied with Jing. If anyone is crybaby it's Jing he can't even fight and hopes XL will come and save him. Without Tushan clan he is nothing. At this point I wonder if he would be able to satisfy XY. Besides if XY ain't got no problem XL who are they to say that? These hypocrites will bring up the book while saying Jing could fight but refuses to even accept book when we XY and XL were romantically involved. Whenever I see XY and TJ together all I am getting is mother son vibes