HeadInTheClouds:

Beautiful!  Do you have any of Bei Bae?

Noooo, I'm too obsessed with white hair, but I should at least make one!

Ok it was really painful, everything about XL 

I refuse to watch this... I CANNOT!!!!! There's only 2 things i would like to say....

1. JUSTICE FOR XL!!!

2. FUCK YOU TSJ!!!!!

Niki Demonix:

I refuse to watch this... I CANNOT!!!!! There's only 2 things i would like to say....

1. JUSTICE FOR XL!!!

2. FUCK YOU TSJ!!!!!

Honestly all XL scenes were soooooo good!! Everything else was such a mess, but his scenes were amazing, but death scene was sooo brutal and graphic ????? this drama don't deserve TJC and his acting ?

insideout91:

Honestly all XL scenes were soooooo good!! Everything else was such a mess, but his scenes were amazing, but death scene was sooo brutal and graphic ????? this drama don't deserve TJC and his acting ?

I watch LMLMV now, I dropped it previously because it's too fluffy for my taste , but at this point I'm so traumatized I need it

insideout91:

I watch LMLMV now, I dropped it previously because it's too fluffy for my taste , but at this point I'm so traumatized I need it

Yep.  I'll be watching it when I stop crying.

Niki Demonix:

1. JUSTICE FOR XL!!!

2. FUCK YOU TSJ!!!!!

Thank you Niki!  At last a smile. :)

Justice for XL. F@king fox. We need a new drama for XL 

Kokuto:

Yep.  I'll be watching it when I stop crying.

My eyes so heart now ??

Kokuto:

Thank you Niki!  At last a smile. :)

I gotchu Kokuto!!!!!! Now let's go to China and demand Justice for XL!!!!!

Liu Yifei:

Justice for XL. F@king fox. We need a new drama for XL 

There rumors Go East will air at the end of month, of course its not XL, but it better then nothing ??

insideout91:

There rumors Go East will air at the end of month, of course its not XL, but it better then nothing ??

Well, that's nice. Something cooling?. Atleast we will get to see TJC again. XL was so pure . He will always have my heart. XY NEVER DESERVED XL anyway. She was better off with that cunning fox. Well i would gladly love to see  how bad her life is after marrying the fox. I need therapy ? 

Liu Yifei:

Well, that's nice. Something cooling?. Atleast we will get to see TJC again. XL was so pure . He will always have my heart. XY NEVER DESERVED XL anyway. She was better off with that cunning fox. Well i would gladly love to see  how bad her life is after marrying the fox. I need therapy ? 

After today episodes her character and her arc feels soooo flat 

insideout91:

After today episodes her character and her arc feels soooo flat 

That's correct. She just feels like a robot.Ai is better at showing emotions than her.