Kokuto:

They are cute!

Kleun cheewit with Yaya and Mark. One of my favorite lakorns ever https://youtu.be/mHSTRlgdZtE?si=9VjnCrPAvwM3_Gym

Kokuto:

OMG.  We are just getting fed so well tonight!

Tan Jian Ci's ad for KFC's ice cream cones!!!

YUM

ErickaRamirez:
Has he been in a relationship with someone that we know??

ErickaRamirez:
I know but I wanted to know if he dated someone famous too which is pretty normal in that circle

insideout91:

slimy??

there its  nothing like slimy ! haha its has very soft loose texture , so its reminds me potato a lot))

there we have ice-cream, cakes, cookies with it ))

I have no idea what any of these are. ?

This is looking worse than Math, can't make heads or tails of it hahahahahahahaa

Kokuto:

Flagged?  Would they get flagged??

Flagged maybe for inappropriate, mature content? hahahaha

Xiang Liu got me looking up Photoshop tutorials on how to make gifs look sharper. I checked my Tumblr on the mobile app and the gifs I made before look so FUGLY there. They're high quality on desktop :( 

Anyway, I'll be posting some of the gifs very soon......

Elise:

Flagged maybe for inappropriate, mature content? hahahaha

Xiang Liu got me looking up Photoshop tutorials on how to make gifs look sharper. I checked my Tumblr on the mobile app and the gifs I made before look so FUGLY there. They're high quality on desktop :( 

Anyway, I'll be posting some of the gifs very soon......

I WANT ALL YOUR GIFS  they're so good for my eyes and for my skin hahahah

Xiang Liu:  I prefer to eat mortals. Someone like you is just enough for each of my heads to take a bite.

Lost You Forever Episode 4

What you're all doing now?

I'm in class since 8:30 lol

Elise:

Xiang Liu:  I prefer to eat mortals. Someone like you is just enough for each of my heads to take a bite.

Lost You Forever Episode 4

I'm not paying attention to my lessons, but who cares amirite? This is also a sort of a Chinese immersion hahahaha

nathsketch:

What you're all doing now?

I'm in class since 8:30 lol

That’s a pretty long class. Nothing much. Catching up with some dramas. My husband and Sebas left early this morning to North Carolina for some soccer games and I stayed with Nana because she has a game tomorrow 

Him stroking her head and whispering near her ear <3

Those neck bites look more sensual than the kisses she had with that other dude tbh

Elise:

Him stroking her head and whispering near her ear <3

Those neck bites look more sensual than the kisses she had with that other dude tbh

I read it so fast that at first I thought that you were comparing them with a guy that you kissed. I missed the she part ????

ErickaRamirez:

I read it so fast that at first I thought that you were comparing them with a guy that you kissed. I missed the she part ????

LOLOL