Also, can we fill this page with pretty gifs, pretty please?

Elise, where are you?

nathsketch:

Go East is making me lose sleep. I need that! NEED!

Yeah...those modern rom-com shows are not really my thing. But whatever, beggars can't be choosers. I hope it's a costume drama. That I can get behind. And no more Fireworks, please. ?

I've never watched anything with this girl Lusi, so I don't have an opinion. As long as he stays alive until the end, that's all I need ?

Sasha and me really like Zhao Lusi. I’ve watched almost all of her dramas except for the one with Neo Hou and I love him but I dropped it after 2 episodes. Two of her dramas are my favorite ones ever, hidden love and love like the galaxy and Sasha’s too 

ErickaRamirez:
I’ve watched almost all of her dramas except for the one with Neo Hou and I love him but I dropped it after 2 episodes.

Oh, really? Not even baby Neo made you persevere?

ErickaRamirez:
Two of her dramas are my favorite ones ever, hidden love and love like the galaxy and Sasha’s too

I haven't watched any of those. LOL I basically have watched nothing compared to you guys hahaha

nathsketch:

I haven't watched any of those. LOL I basically have watched nothing compared to you guys hahaha

But it’s understandable. You are a baby in dramaland because you told me that you started watching dramas since last year after watching my baby Woo. I started in 2016 so that’s why ???. Lusi is one of my favorite Chinese actresses. This scene from dating in the kitchen is hilarious https://youtube.com/shorts/jVa9RoapTt0?si=ocEUZQvYmz2yOClN

Elise:

I'd stare at him too ?

Waiting for season 2 to keep starring him ?

nathsketch:

Not even my beautiful baby Neo could make watch that. Pure Chinese propaganda ??. But don’t worry, I watched him then in back from the brink and I finished last week I’m nobody that it was hilarious.

I like so many actors/actresses but if I don’t like the drama or the lakorn I drop it immediately or in some crazy cases after 20 episodes like snow eagle lord ????

nathsketch:
Also, can we fill this page with pretty gifs, pretty please?

Elise, where are you?

Not Elise, but ...  Hello!

Badgal1995:

Waiting for season 2 to keep starring him ?

This scene is too delicious. I know it's not really him drawing, but imagine if it was really him drawing.

As an artist, this is the visual equivalent to The Audio™.

AHAHAHAHAHAH

Kokuto:

Not Elise, but ...  Hello!

Hello Kokuto. Did you sleep good? We a lot of times chatting at 3/4 am ??

nathsketch:

This scene is too delicious. I know it's not really him drawing, but imagine if it was really him drawing.

As an artist, this is the visual equivalent to The Audio™.

AHAHAHAHAHAH

???

seaisforcookies:

More Tan Jian Ci photos for Harper's Bazaar China

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1UV411c7PN/ 

???? 

nathsketch:

Also, what does “the shelf life is only one month/ the online world is fast” mean? 

Why am I even asking this to myself? Hahah

Because it is attached to the word husband?

I took that and 'husband' to mean his popularity.  Like he was the 'hot thing' for a month where everyone wanted to be his husband, but then moved on to the next popular actor who they wanted to call husband.

ErickaRamirez:

Hello Kokuto. Did you sleep good? We a lot of times chatting at 3/4 am ??

Yes, but not long enough.  Too much to do.  ugh.  Probably take a nap later.  How about you?

Kokuto:

Yes, but not long enough.  Too much to do.  ugh.  Probably take a nap later.  How about you?

I fell asleep like at 6:30 am and my husband wake me up like at 8:45 to say goodbye because he was leaving with Sebas to North Carolina for a soccer game and sleep a little more until 10:20 

Kokuto:

Not Elise, but ...  Hello!

HELLO KOKUTO!!!

How you've been, beloved?