Kokuto:
Kokuto is Okinawan brown sugar, or as the Japanese say, Black Sugar.

Ah no way, I was going to upload a picture of some black sugar pieces I found on Google but I thought it couldn't possibly be that. Dang, I almost got it right ?

I saw some Naruto stuff named Kokuto, and there's a creature from Hell called Kokuto. That's definitely not you. I should have gone with the sugar. We only use brown sugar here, it's indeed healthier than the usual white sugar. Here we call it açúcar mascavo.

Kokuto:
My Mom is Okinawan, and I was born there.

WHAT?! How cool! I grew up hearing about Okinawa nonstop because my dad practiced karate his entire life (he started it when he was 15) and his dream is to go there one day.

Mind-blowing!

I love it! 

No, she isn’t.  

ErickaRamirez:

No, she isn’t.  

My bad.  I get it now.  She was Spanish and a fan.  Duh.

Kokuto:

My bad.  I get it now.  She was Spanish and a fan.  Duh.

No worries. ?

nathsketch:
Ah no way, I was going to upload a picture of some black sugar pieces I found on Google but I thought it couldn't possibly be that. Dang, I almost got it right ?

I saw some Naruto stuff named Kokuto, and there's a creature from Hell called Kokuto. That's definitely not you. I should have gone with the sugar. We only use brown sugar here, it's indeed healthier than the usual white sugar. Here we call it açúcar mascavo.

My Mom is Okinawan, and I was born there.

WHAT?! How cool! I grew up hearing about Okinawa nonstop because my dad practiced karate his entire life (he started it when he was 15) and his dream is to go there one day.

Mind-blowing!

I love it!

Yep, brown sugar blocks.  I think your brown sugar is similarly minimally processed and tastes different.  In the US, brown sugar is just white sugar mixed with molasses.  A double sugar does!

Oh, I don't know.  Sometimes I feel like a creature from hell. ;p  But I think there are kanji differences between all three.

A small world, indeed!  Yep.  Home of karate.  Though I didn't learn that till much later and it wasn't something me or my brother got into.  It's a beautiful island and well worth visiting.

Ok Kok, so hear me out.

When I’m salty because of LYF, you bring the sugar I need. 

??

nathsketch:

Ok Kok, so hear me out.

When I’m salty because of LYF, you bring the sugar I need. 

??

LOL!  Ok.  At least until season 2 hits.  That's going to require a massive dose of sugar.

Kokuto:

LOL!  Ok.  At least until season 2 hits.  That's going to require a massive dose of sugar.

nathsketch:

???. And they weren’t expecting that to happen??? ??

nathsketch:

???. And they weren’t expecting that to happen??? ??

nathsketch:

OMG. It's like watching the XL ship go down.  LOL!

Jing packed this truck, didn't he?

Moar sugar needed!!

Back to your Kokuto life, that’s true, the Japanese migration movement was very intense here in the 1880s. I didn’t know Okinawa was an independent nation, that’s very interesting.

We have a very large Japanese (and Okinawan) community here and plenty of our cities have entire neighborhoods populated by their descendants. It’s so nice, I love visiting there any chance I get. Feels like a different world <3

Kokuto:

OMG. It's like watching the XL ship go down.  LOL!

Jing packed this truck, didn't he?

Moar sugar needed!!

I can’t stop laughing with this gif. That’s our ship, alright ahahahahaha

It’s like a train wreck, we can’t stop looking lolololol

Absolutely, and his grandma drugged the driver. That’s the only explanation 

nathsketch:

I can stop laughing with this gif. That’s our ship, alright ahahahahaha

It’s like a train wreck, we can’t stop looking lolololol

Absolutely, and his grandma drugged the driver. That’s the only explanation 

LOL! Me either.  I scared the dogs laughing so much.

The tires!  The tires!  They can't take the weight of XL's awesomeness!

I love that one tail light blinking as it goes down.  OMG.  Was he trying to turn right across traffic?  LMAO!

bugei:

He's above water today but beneath the bed is the sea... lol 

This is beautiful.

...brief visit here again ??

I like this vibe from. .XL...cool and handsome ❄️☃️..wishing u all good days....