We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 lux73:

I HAVE only seen bits and pieces from last night LYF event . Would any of you know where to watch it as i couldnt find it on youtube and on WeTV from the UK... has any  of you been able to watch it,?

nathsketch:

Elise found us some goodies. 

As for the whole event, I haven't watched it yet. It will probably be on YouTube soon if it isn't already there.

Posted on the comments sections.

@seaisforcookies 

Here's the FULL 2023-10-17 "Lost You Forever" Season 1 Celebration Event.
For all my Tan Jian Ci fans, our baby snake finally arrives at 1:23:50 🐍

Part I
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1UH4y1X7JR/?p=1

Part II
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1UH4y1X7JR?p=2

Kokuto:

Posted on the comments sections.

@seaisforcookies 

Here's the FULL 2023-10-17 "Lost You Forever" Season 1 Celebration Event.
For all my Tan Jian Ci fans, our baby snake finally arrives at 1:23:50 🐍

Part I
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1UH4y1X7JR/?p=1

Part II
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1UH4y1X7JR?p=2

Oooh lovely! Thank you!!

ErickaRamirez:

That’s so cute Kokuto. But you thanked me that time 😁😁

Uhn .... Have you met my spirit animal?

Kokuto:

Uhn .... Have you met my spirit animal?

Omg!! Kokuto you are cracking me up!!! In Colombian I would say” tienes memoria de pollito” and I didn’t say Spanish because I’ve only heard Colombians saying that 🤣🤣

nathsketch:
Oooh lovely! Thank you!!

Yes, I was thrilled to find the post from @seaisforcookies .  I need to check on the main pages more often.  Now to find the time to watch it.  LOL!

ErickaRamirez:

Omg!! Kokuto you are cracking me up!!! In Colombian I would say” tienes memoria de pollito” and I didn’t say Spanish because I’ve only heard Colombians saying that ??

My grandma used to say this a lot, and she had Spanish roots, from Sevilla. We adapted it and now we say cérebro de galinha ahahahah

nathsketch:

My grandma used to say this a lot, and she had Spanish roots, from Sevilla. We adapted it and now we say cérebro de galinha ahahahah

😂😂😂😂. In Colombia we reduced it to a baby chicken’s memory. So it’s smaller 🤣🤣🤣

ErickaRamirez:

😂😂😂😂. In Colombia we reduced it to a baby chicken’s memory. So it’s smaller 🤣🤣🤣

Hahahaha that's all very similar :D

ErickaRamirez:

Omg!! Kokuto you are cracking me up!!! In Colombian I would say” tienes memoria de pollito” and I didn’t say Spanish because I’ve only heard Colombians saying that 🤣🤣

LOL!  That sounds about right.  But a GENIUS chick.  Cause I have a weird memory.  I had a good short term memory, which was good for school, but after the test, there was usually an involuntary memory dump.  Long term (past a couple of days) memory isn't that good.  Except for trivia about whatever I'm obsessed with.

nathsketch:

Here in the US we just reduce it to bird brained.  LOL!

Kokuto:

Here in the US we just reduce it to bird brained.  LOL!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Kokuto:

LOL!  That sounds about right.  But a GENIUS chick.  Cause I have a weird memory.  I had a good short term memory, which was good for school, but after the test, there was usually an involuntary memory dump.  Long term (past a couple of days) memory isn't that good.  Except for trivia about whatever I'm obsessed with.

ErickaRamirez:

I have a really good memory. A can tell you what Carlos was wearing the first time that he went to visit me before we started dating and that was in 1994 😂😂😂

ErickaRamirez:

I have a really good memory. A can tell you what Carlos was wearing the first time that he went to visit me before we started dating and that was in 1994 😂😂😂

That's an emotional memory 😁 Me too, I'm usually good at remembering things. I have synesthesia so that helps with my memory.

lux73:

I am always following this 'lounge' chat aand you guys are filling my days with beauty and passion! I am still on chapter 14 of the novel and planning on finishing it by the beginning of S2 xxx

Sharing is caring. ;p

I need to get back to the novel.

nathsketch:

We do what we can. 

He provides the beauty, and we respond with passion hehehehehehe

LOL!  Love that gif.

He's our muse!