We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 luv2bafangurl:

Oh thank you very much. I saw some clips from this twitter posted here already, but some I haven‘t seen yet. Another treasure trove to enjoy, and double treat for me cos this twitter user also DL fan?. Bless you!

Yes, they are one of my go to sources for Tan Jian Ci content ... especially with English subs.  Enjoy!

Tan Jian Ci did a little Q & A before the DeBeers event and dropped another nugget of future plans.  He's preparing for his next film role!  Already did a script read and signed the paper work.  Love what he says about how he handles the role.

https://x.com/tlmssusu/status/1720323918169530494?s=20

Kokuto:
He's preparing for his next film role!

Don't make me bring the Absolute Cinema meme again.

Kokuto:
I know. Something that they hit you with in far too many animal movies / shows. sniff

Yeah, that's not cool. I went through that with my cat. Too many sad memories :(

Kokuto:
He didn't have a huge role, but it cute and different.

It was SO cute!! The whole trick with the kitty. Awwww

Kokuto:
I loved seeing him drawn as an action hero.

Ma girl inserting him into her work. I can relate 100% lmao.

Kokuto:
lol I believe that girl is in Go East. But she's not his love interest this time.

It's a pity because she is too adorable.

Kokuto:

Hahahaha.  It's not a problem.  Just a larger appreciation of Tan Jian Ci's charms.  :)

It's very large. Yup.

nathsketch:

Yeah, that's not cool. I went through that with my cat. Too many sad memories :(

It was SO cute!! The whole trick with the kitty. Awwww

Ma girl inserting him into her work. I can relate 100% lmao.

It's a pity because she is too adorable.

I know.  It still hits, even though it's been over ten years since it happened to me.

I couldn't believe it was trick!  He's so clever.

Heh.

Yeah, I  thought they had good chemistry.  But she's the 2nd FL in Go East.

nathsketch:

Don't make me bring the Absolute Cinema meme again.

It's just a given. :)

I wonder if that pic with the blonde hair was part of his immersion process?  Hmmmm.  I need to find that synopsis of Filter.

nathsketch:

It's very large. Yup.

Hmmmmm.

Kokuto:

I thought it was just me.  I had a tough time navigating that page also. 

I didn't try too hard hahah

Kokuto:

It's just a given. :)

I wonder if that pic with the blonde hair was part of his immersion process?  Hmmmm.  I need to find that synopsis of Filter.

The blonde hair is really making you upset, isn’t it? Hahahaha

No panic, but there’s a spider here with me. I have no idea how it reached the fifth floor.

Well, it’s a spider. Dummy.

Kokuto:

With that description, why am I not watching this show right now?

You and me both. But that whole family thing turns me off for some reason.

Kokuto:

I know.  It still hits, even though it's been over ten years since it happened to me.

I couldn't believe it was trick!  He's so clever.

Heh.

Yeah, I  thought they had good chemistry.  But she's the 2nd FL in Go East.

Oh, I’m sorry. For me it’s been 7 years but I don’t think it’ll ever go away. I never even got a new pet after her. 

Speaking of pets, I want to see Taro and Champloo, pretty please.

nathsketch:

Oh, I’m sorry. For me it’s been 7 years but I don’t think it’ll ever go away. I never even got a new pet after her. 

Speaking of pets, I want to see Taro and Champloo, pretty please.

I'll upload some pics tonight.

It doesn't go away.  But normally I remember mostly good times. :)