We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Elise:

idk why I can't post weibo gifs on here. From Weibo. The bow scene re-enactment

It should have had more togetherness you know... I was hoping they would really re-enact the scene, with the looks and everything.

ErickaRamirez:

Congratulations for your magazines. Your hard work paid off. ????

Thank you! But this was too funny. I thought you were congratulating my ears ahahahaha

Kokuto:
SHINY!!!!

Very good quality. I recommend.

Kokuto:
Who is this?

nathsketch:
Very good quality. I recommend.

Cool!  I think I'll end up ordering the XL / FFB book sometime.... soon.

nathsketch:

Thank you! But this was too funny. I thought you were congratulating my ears ahahahaha

Nope. Or maybe! Back then when you were trying to buy them you didn’t have to deal with customer service and cancel the order or something like that and buy them in other place ??

omg I was on Weibo and I saw this YaoLiu picture. It's actually in color this time. Looks real ?

Kokuto:

Cool!  I think I'll end up ordering the XL / FFB book sometime.... soon.

That one hasn't arrived yet. You need to order it, there are plenty of cards, posters, keychains, a bunch of nice stuff. We will end up with a shrine, after all.

ErickaRamirez:

Nope. Or maybe! Back then when you were trying to buy them you didn’t have to deal with customer service and cancel the order or something like that and buy them in other place ??

Yeah I did! Even made a Taobao friend lol

But now I know that Taobao only delivers items to mainland China. For all other countries, the only option is AliExpress.

Elise:

omg I was on Weibo and I saw this YaoLiu picture. It's actually in color this time. Looks real ?

See? It's not that difficult to make people happy.

You guys know what the TJC got searched are?

MengXiang:

You guys know what the TJC got searched are?

I'm sure at least one of them, was WHERE is he?  LOL!

Elise:
idk why I can't post weibo gifs on here. From Weibo. The bow scene re-enactment

They are picky here.  I can't post images from Twitter here.  Though, that may be a browser issue, as I see other doing so.

LOVE these gifs.  That first one is great.  In the video, he did that cool expression, and then saw someone / something and you could see his face transform again, into that warm look.

Oh, heck, what I'm saying?  I love all those gifs. They look great together and he's just gorgeous.

There is so much good stuff on Weibo. I'm trying to create an account but it won't send me the verification code on my phone.

nathsketch:

Still being searched. Still hot. LMAO

MengXiang, those two searches I posted above were about him removing his in-ear.

The one referencing Lost You Forever was like an "awkward party" lol

Elise:

nathsketch:
See? It's not that difficult to make people happy.

LOL!  It's the YaoLiu fans again and photoshop.  Isn't that Poroco?  Hey, you could even friend / follow them now!