We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Hi,

I'm looking for Dramas/Movies (prefer Korean) where the FL or SFL are very famous and fall for ML.

Lately I found myself like the scenes of people being in shock when the "normal" guy is around the superstar girl, and if the girl actually falls in love with him first - even better :)

Examples of Kdramas:

Our Beloved Summer (SFL falls for ML).

My Love from the Star (FL falls for ML).

It's Okay to Not Be Ok (FL falls for ML).

Thanks in advance!

(SFL is a star/celebrity)
(This is a popular one, nothing much to explain)
  (Another well-known KDrama)
JP-Korean collab. Fl is Korean, also one of the most famous Korean ML of current time as a support role, early stage of his career. Added bonus, Spitz covered Harada Shinji's "Time Travel" as the theme song.

Actually just noticed your rating of Melancholia, and I realized our taste-bud is way different, so most likely, what I suggest won't be of your liking.  : 
I hope you will get some good recommendations from someone else. :)

Adgoshel:
Dramas/Movies (prefer Korean) where the FL or SFL are very famous and fall for ML.

Lately I found myself like the scenes of people being in shock when the "normal" guy is around the superstar girl, and if the girl actually falls in love with him first - even better :)
  • The Beauty Inside - Korean. The FL is a famous actress. The ML is not famous but also isn't normal. He's a business exec. They fall around the same time.
  • You Are My Glory - Chinese. The FL is a famous actress. The ML is not famous but is smart, talented and easily good looking enough to be a celebrity. He's an aerospace engineer who works in deep space exploration. The FL falls first. 
  • Come and Hug Me - Korean. The FL is an up and coming actress. The ML is not famous, but isn't normal in the sense that his father famously murdered the FL's parents (the FL's mother was a celebrity). The ML is a policeman. The ML's feelings are more obvious but I'd say they fell around the same time.
  • Queen In Hyun's Man - Korean. The FL is a famous actress. The ML isn't a celebrity but also isn't normal in the sense that he time traveled from the past where he was a scholar and talented swordsman. The FL falls first.
  • Ugly Beauty - Chinese. The FL takes the place of a famous actress. The ML is not famous. He's an entertainment reporter. I don't remember exactly but I think the ML might have fallen first. 
  • The Producers - Korean. I didn't finish this one but I'm pretty sure it fits your description.  
  • Encounter - Korean. The FL is the CEO of a high end hotel chain. She is a chaebol who had an arranged marriage so that her family and her ex-husband's family could benefit politically and in business-wise. She gained the hotel chain through their divorce. She's definitely a public figure if not a celebrity. The ML is the son of a vegetable stall owner and just a normal young man beginning his career. The leads fall around the same time, more or less.

I haven't really watched that many shows like this, most that I have watched had male celebrities. But you might like That Fool. You may also like Ho Goo's Love. The female lead isn't a normal entertainment celebrity but she is a national swimming athlete. Ho Goo's Love also has the same male lead actor that was in Our Beloved Summer.

Star no Koi
99 Days with a Superstar

Elite:

(SFL is a star/celebrity)
(This is a popular one, nothing much to explain)
  (Another well-known KDrama)
JP-Korean collab. Fl is Korean, also one of the most famous Korean ML of current time as a support role, early stage of his career. Added bonus, Spitz covered Harada Shinji's "Time Travel" as the theme song.

Actually just noticed your rating of Melancholia, and I realized our taste-bud is way different, so most likely, what I suggest won't be of your liking.  : 
I hope you will get some good recommendations from someone else. :)

Actually I watched all the Kdramas you recommended :)

The only one I didn't know about was the Jdrama, which I finished in two days and was cute (and that's it tbh, it felt like I'm watching anime irl).

Thank you for your help!

Queen Inhyun's Man - An actress falls in love with a time-traveler.

Find Me in Your Memory - Both are kind of famous. The fl is an actress and the ml is a news anchor.

Perfume - Fl isn't famous to begin with, but becomes famous later in the drama. Ml is a designer and already kind of famous.

Touch Your Heart - Fl is an actress. Ml is a lawyer.

Hello, I am also looking for Dramas/Movies (prefer Korean) where the FL or SFL are very famous and fall for ML. And I am glad I have found your post where I found my answer. While searching for it online, I also found the https://www.femestella.com/9-celebrities-affected-by-domestic-violence/ website link in which I have found about 9 celebrities who were affected by domestic violence. If you also want to know about who those celebrities are then you can visit that link.

Adgoshel:

Hi,

I'm looking for Dramas/Movies (prefer Korean) where the FL or SFL are very famous and fall for ML.

Examples of Kdramas:

Our Beloved Summer (SFL falls for ML).

My Love from the Star (FL falls for ML).

It's Okay to Not Be Ok (FL falls for ML).

Thanks in advance!

Sounds like doona