Kokuto:

I'm amazed anyone still lives there, given the hurricane situation.

I love living there so i can’t complain. Thank goodness that we only lost power for days 3-5 days, some loose roof tiles but nothing more in 21 years. I remember that Sebas was so scared once while the hurricane was passing through that he threw up ?

Kokuto:

YaoJing is everywhere.

Time to go fox-hunting.

Kokuto:

Gandalf down there ruining my view!  LOL!

That hair style is tousled ... makes you want to comb it with your fingers.

It’s not just the hair, but his face in this photo is extra pretty for some reason. It’s the same as a black and white one. He looks different. I don’t know what it is. Maybe I’m hallucinating, that’s very likely. Hahah

Let me see if I can find that photo, just a second.

nathsketch:

Kokuto decided to become a vampire and sleep during the day LOL

Oh my.

For that sleeping companion, I'd totally adopt those sleeping practices.

ErickaRamirez:

I love living there so i can’t complain. Thank goodness that we only lost power for days 3-5 days, some loose roof tiles but nothing more in 21 years. I remember that Sebas was so scared once while the hurricane was passing through that he threw up ?

Hurricanes scare the living daylights out of me too. Just seeing them on tv makes me go pale. Can’t imagine living on a place where that’s a normal occurrence.

nathsketch:

It’s not just the hair, but his face in this photo is extra pretty for some reason. It’s the same as a black and white one. He looks different. I don’t know what it is. Maybe I’m hallucinating, that’s very likely. Hahah

Let me see if I can find that photo, just a second.

His eyes are very big there.  Plus he's NOT dressed in plaid.  Choker is verrrry nice also.

nathsketch:

Hurricanes scare the living daylights out of me too. Just seeing them on tv makes me go pale. Can’t imagine living on a place where that’s a normal occurrence.

Tornado weather is pretty scary.  Even if you don't get hit, the sky turns a weird color and the air feels and smells strange, and the winds are nothing to mess with.  We hardly get them here, but Birmingham got them all the time.

nathsketch:

But they have a positive thing if you can call it like that. At least you have time to prepare for it. Buy food, emergency equipment, install the shutters/wood panels and if it’s coming directly to you, you have the time to evacuate. Not like an earthquake or a tornado. 

It was a nightmare for my husband to put up the shutters but we always had our best friend to help and viceversa or good neighbors. So they helped us and we helped them. In our last house when we bought it, the accordion shutters were already there so that was great and then my husband decided to change the windows for the impact ones. It was like 25000 dollars 

ErickaRamirez:

But they have a positive thing if you can call it like that. At least you have time to prepare for it. Buy food, emergency equipment, install the shutters/wood panels and if it’s coming directly to you, you have the time to evacuate. Not like an earthquake or a tornado. 

It was a nightmare for my husband to put up the shutters but we always had our best friend to help and viceversa or good neighbors. So they helped us and we helped them. In our last house when we bought it, the accordion shutters were already there so that was great and then my husband decided to change the windows for the impact ones. It was like 25000 dollars 

Yeah, that's something positive, for sure. I've never seen any of those except on TV and on disaster movies, which I hate. ? Too frightening

I can imagine that those special windows are pretty expensive. They shouldn't be though, they are a necessity in these situations.

nathsketch:

Winter Begonia is so good, you guys,

And no, not just because of the obvious reason. ? 

What I watched was pretty amazing.  I had to stop watching before Tan Jian Ci showed up.  It was already intense and taking too much brain and emotion focus.  I'll get back to it after I finish MJtY.

Kokuto:

Tornado weather is pretty scary.  Even if you don't get hit, the sky turns a weird color and the air feels and smells strange, and the winds are nothing to mess with.  We hardly get them here, but Birmingham got them all the time.

Yeah, it's no joke. I'm such a scaredy-cat. Every time it starts raining a bit heavier than usual, I already get in panic mode lol

Kokuto:

His eyes are very big there.  Plus he's NOT dressed in plaid.  Choker is verrrry nice also.

Found the photo! Ok just for comparison, here's him looking like he usually does:

Here too:

But look at this photo, something is different, isn't it? It's like, let's turn up the beauty to the max.

Kokuto:

What I watched was pretty amazing.  I had to stop watching before Tan Jian Ci showed up.  It was already intense and taking too much brain and emotion focus.  I'll get back to it after I finish MJtY.

Ahhh that was early then. He showed up at episode 11. I remember it because it was when my strawberries rolled up under my bed haha

nathsketch:

Ahhh that was early then. He showed up at episode 11. I remember it because it was when my strawberries rolled up under my bed haha

Oh, I remember.  :)

nathsketch:

Found the photo! Ok just for comparison, here's him looking like he usually does:

Here too:

But look at this photo, something is different, isn't it? It's like, let's turn up the beauty to the max.

I don't know. That middle one really speaks to me.  But the last one hits too.  Of course, black and white is just sexier.

I think part of it is his amazing eye acting.  He can just project so much through his eyes and a tilt of his head.  I also think his eyes are big, but if he looks at you straight on, you get to see his whole iris, which makes his eyes the biggest.  

Yeah, I spend waaaaay too much time STARING at this man.

Oh, wait ... is that stripped jacket shirtless?