We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 ErickaRamirez:

Just my taste but I didn’t like Yang Zi’s dress or the  earrings. And sorry my friends but I didn’t like Tan Jian Ci’s jacket either ?

Really?  It was unusual, but I liked how it gave the feeling of underwater fauna, like fish fins, or jelly fish.  I also liked how the mostly black with white embellishments contrasted well with Yang Zi's white feathery dress.  They looked good standing next to each other.

Of course, Zhang Wan Yi and Wang Hong Yi also chose the correct colors. ;p

nathsketch:

My porter must be wondering why there’s so much stuff coming from China nowadays.

Oh my god I want to scream.

nathsketch rolling around on her official weibo and magazines like XY on that mountain of gold.

Kokuto:

nathsketch rolling around on her official weibo and magazines like XY on that mountain of gold.

I’ll send some photos in a moment

After I stop screaming.

Hahahahahah

nathsketch:

Yo, she definitely said something about Tan Jian Ci. My ears did not deceive me.

I put the Vietnamese subs into google translate and this is what she said:

Yang Zi: Before the drama aired, I was actually a bit hesitant about pretending to be a man or I didn't know if people would like it?

Fans in the audience: We like it so much!

Yang Zi: Thank you.

So the first day the drama aired, I was very happy when I received everyone's feedback.

Because I especially thank the audience, you all watch our dramas very seriously and also like them very much.

*Yang Zi gets emotional*

MC: Everyone, let's give a round of applause to support Yang Zi.

We can see this in Lost You Forever. Yang Zi had a lot of strength to bring to life the character Xiao Yao and the character Xiao Liu, providing a lot of emotions in the drama for everyone. I believe she also has a lot of emotions.

Yang Zi: That's right. When the drama aired a dozen episodes, that night author Tong Hua sent me a Wechat message. Probably because there was a hotsearch that night: "This world will no longer have Wen Xiao Liu."

*Yang Zi starts crying*

Because actually I think about Lost You Forever and it's always with me. It is a very special existence for me.

I really love this drama as well as the characters in the drama.

Because what makes me feel sympathy is not that...Because I see Xiao Yao still exists in this world...She can still continue to live a happy life. But Wen Xiao Liu seemed to transform into a dot and disappear. This makes me very sad.

So I love Xiao Yao very much and also love Wen Xiao Liu very much.

MC: I believe that everyone loved Xiao Yao as well as the original Wen Xiao Liu, right?

I miss Wen Xiao Liu too. That character was very free and had the most fun with Xiang Liu. No baggage like her bloodline or Cang Xuan to interfere with anything. Their time in Qingshui Town was the best.

Ok, so apparently my ears did deceive me.

Elise:

I miss Wen Xiao Liu too. That character was very free and had the most fun with Xiang Liu. No baggage like her bloodline or Cang Xuan to interfere with anything. Their time in Qingshui Town was the best.

100% this.

nathsketch:

Ok, so apparently my ears did deceive me. 

Congratulations for your magazines. Your hard work paid off. ????

Elise:
Yang Zi: That's right. When the drama aired a dozen episodes, that night author Tong Hua sent me a Wechat message. Probably because there was a hotsearch that night: "This world will no longer have Wen Xiao Liu."

I think they even said this in the drama.  Right after that scene with XL getting drunk and angry in the tree after learning about XY's real identity.

Elise:
Because I see Xiao Yao still exists in this world...She can still continue to live a happy life. But Wen Xiao Liu seemed to transform into a dot and disappear. This makes me very sad.

That is very sad.

Thanks for the translations!

nathsketch:

For real.

Dude.

????

nathsketch:
For real.

Dude.

SHINY!!!!

Me.

Who is this?

nathsketch:
For real.

Dude.

???

idk why I can't post weibo gifs on here. From Weibo. The bow scene re-enactment

Elise:

So true.  They were the best together.